I need to gather 20 Fodder (hay) for the pet trainer
How can I get hay besides buying it? Because it's way too expensive
(and I'm at level 7 if that helps)
Post edited by Sukeshi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DeathMare - Harshlands
    DeathMare - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    at your level u can go to Lake of No Worries and kill the lowest level turtles, at level 20, u can go to Archosaur and kill the rinos, and at scorp. valley, u can go kill carapest terror
  • bryuki
    bryuki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Where I can find Fungus?b:sad
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Unless I missed it completely, I only started seeing fungus drop from lvl 7x mobs.
  • Popsouteggs - Heavens Tear
    Popsouteggs - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what is name of this quest cuz i had it at early level but trashed cuz couldn't find any hay but now im higher level and know where to find hay so i need this quest again xD

Also at silver pool by heavens tear u can kill the golems/antelopes there and hay will drop on occasion
  • Sukeshi - Heavens Tear
    Sukeshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Talk to the pet skill trainer in the City of the Lost, she should tell you need to get hay or a cage to make your pet bag bigger
  • _xFoxyladyx_ - Sanctuary
    _xFoxyladyx_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have been looking for cages to maximize my inventory slots... I haven't been able to find any cages.. can someone help me out here? Please.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have been looking for cages to maximize my inventory slots... I haven't been able to find any cages.. can someone help me out here? Please.

they come from cash shop for 2 gold, or ya can get a super one (max slots) for 10 or 12 or something
  • Keilasaurus - Sanctuary
    Keilasaurus - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hay can be found by farming Rhinodrake Megalith's at level 22 right outside of Archosaur's West gate. Or, you can wait 'til 30+ to kill level 30 Antelope Pups. The Antelope Pups have the highest drop rate out of all mobs that drop Hay.

Fungus can be found off of mobs in the water right off of Dawn's Cry. I forget which. Also, level 72 flying mobs a little north of Sanctuary drop them, as well. I believe they're called... well, it's something vulture.

A cage can be bought with real life money from the cash shop, but it only increased your pet bag by one slot.
  • luvs4play
    luvs4play Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am still trying to figure out how to open/activate the Pet's Inventory? I would love to carry an extra amount of "stuff" so I don't continually drop all the goods I have accumulated.