Bathing Suits D:

Options
kingkyros
kingkyros Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Let me be the first to say I'm very upset you're adding bathing suits to the cash shop... b:cry

Some of us have worked very hard to get them in Dragon Temple and spent a lot of money to dye them afterwards b:angryb:angry
Post edited by kingkyros on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am sure that people will still have to dye them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am sure that people will still have to dye them.
    Yea... Well the biggest slap in the face goes to those who've paid a mil or more for their suit or bikini... now we all get to suffer the price drop and I get too see a buncha people runnin around in my black bathing suit... bah
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yea... Well the biggest slap in the face goes to those who've paid a mil or more for their suit or bikini... now we all get to suffer the price drop and I get too see a buncha people runnin around in my black bathing suit... bah

I've always said paying a 7 digit amount for a single bikini piece was ridiculous. Now I can finally buy one for a much REASONABLE price.

b:laughb:victory
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so you are upset so you cant sell the RIPOFF price you been selling to players in the game ???

LOL LOL lolooolllolll
    Im glad they put it in so we dont have to pay for such price for an hour of DT run from those RIPOFFs..
  • Kissyxkisses - Heavens Tear
    Kissyxkisses - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im upset also... when you pay 4m for a set that is now 800k.. with no warning that its going in at all until after the update
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im upset also... when you pay 4m for a set that is now 800k.. with no warning that its going in at all until after the update

4 million?!?!?!?!? Ouch b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It was already available in-game. I'd rather it had stayed out of the item mall. Rare items are rare for a reason.....

DT will still be fun, but I know alot of people are upset.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    very ouch yeep
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was waiting for this to happen. Soon as I saw the update I thought "Gee people are going to have fun complaining about this one".

Do wish they'd bothered to give us a new set at least. There's different types after all but oh well.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its not like im having fun complaining at all .. just pissed
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Personaly, I think they should had kept the solid color summer sets as part of DT, and add the tiger stripes/leopard print/cheeta print ones to the Boutique.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    that would have been an excellent idea haha :D
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What difference would a warning make? The price would have dropped as soon as the pre-release announcement was made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Personaly, I think they should had kept the solid color summer sets as part of DT, and add the tiger stripes/leopard print/cheeta print ones to the Boutique.

I say they keep the solid colors in the CS and put the tiger stripes/leopard print/cheeta print in DT (with the solid) and DONT release them into the CS. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sounds like what I was expecting to hear.

"I can't overcharge players for this fashion anymore and get rich with the scam, you suck GM's!"

Well too bad. Anything that stops players from getting rich by overcharging is a great thing.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Beraun - Heavens Tear
    Beraun - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sounds like what I was expecting to hear.

"I can't overcharge players for this fashion anymore and get rich with the scam, you suck GM's!"

Well too bad. Anything that stops players from getting rich by overcharging is a great thing.

The only people that were "overcharged" were the people that chose to overpay. It's simple supply and demand economics. Bikini's are not a staple item. You talk about it as though people had bought all the vendors out of hp pots and were charging 10x for them.

What I don't understand is the point of Dragon Temple is now. Hopefully they will be changing the drops there.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I could care less about the bikinis, I want my Duke Rose set. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I WANT MY SPEEDO b:cryb:surrender
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I WANT MY SPEEDO b:cryb:surrender

Barb + speedo = y u do dis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Barb + speedo = y u do dis

b:chuckle that would be epic
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I lost a lot of mil with a bunch of the stuff they've been putting back in game. I have a herc so I had to cough up 5mil for a blessing and not a week later they're under 2mil. Granted I only bought one bikini piece(bottom) but I payed 1.5mil and dyed it myself to match the duke rose outfit, as I hate the skirt. I'm not happy, but no use crying about it. Although I threw a fit for a few days and my whole guild had to watch me complain. b:pleased
    Only thing I hate about the bikini being so easy to get is now I have to ignore more giant breasted 'female' characters in bikinis running around. b:spit