Peace on HT

Defected - Heavens Tear
Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Hello everyone - defected here. I'm sure many of you thought I quit for the 18th time. For the 18th time, I am back.

I wanted to first say that I'm am very sad at how terrible the HT forum is. It is now reduced to personal attacks and who is fail/awesome threads mixed up with people who seem to have an undying love for upping their post count.

Because of this, I have decided to let HT in on a secret that is almost 2 weeks in the making.....

Radiance and Enrage are now allies.

"What?!" you say? I'm pretty sure you at least thought that. Or maybe you're thinking "pfft, defected and his lies."

I assure you, this is legit. Or hell, don't believe me. I don't really care.

Soon after maintenance tonight/this morning, Rawthorne and I will be wed. Immediately after, Clunker and QueenBii will be wed. I will leave my post as unofficial director (There are no directors/marshalls in Enrage) and transfer to Radiance where I will become the new Radiance Director. QueenBii will then leave Radiance and join Enrage to become the new official Enrage Director. There may be some undisclosed moving around and overall shifting of the structure of each guild, but the main leadership is all I feel like sharing.

Why? Well, Enrage owns much of the land and points of interest in HT. Radiance owns a large amount of land that they will now be able to protect to act as our buffer. We will be able to guarantee our holdings for a very long time. And besides, we all know no one is going to attack either of us anyway. We've decided we might as well all get fat together.

What does this mean for HT? It's quite simple. Peace for a huge part of the map. The Enrage/Radiance alliance will allow our guilds to rebuild. It will reduce the amount of trash talk on the forum by as much as 68% according to our top in guild scientists.

And there will still be TW. Radiance will still get attacked since you all think I'm lying. Maybe you'll attack Enrage too? Who knows. But, if you attack Radiance, you can best believe Enrage will come after you. Enrage will expand, Radiance will not. However, Radiance will maintain its lands.

Pretty soon, Enrage will wipe the rest of the guilds off the map. This will become a 2 guild land owning server and everyone will be happy once and for all.

For the weddings, please log on as soon as possible. We will wait, however, we will only wait about 15-30 minutes tops depending on the response we get. We also ask that everyone please stow their weapons. You may mingle and have a good time, but stow your weapon. This helps to signify the peacefulness of the ceremonies and the peace they will bring. Afterwards, there will be what Rad marshals are describing as a "5 million coin firework show." During the show, there will be panda line dancing from Enrage. We invite all of the server that is online to watch and have a good time with your new buddies, Enrage and Radiance. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
Post edited by Defected - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    defected, I love you... You know how much I love you. It pains my heart to see you marrying Rawthorne. Come back to me my love, I will accept you with open arms.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I wanted to first say that I'm am very sad at how terrible the HT forum is. It is now reduced to personal attacks and who is fail/awesome threads mixed up with people who seem to have an undying love for upping their post count.

whats wrong with upping my post count with absolute nonsense when posting? D:
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Quarki, you know I must sacrafice for the greater good. Rawthorne is very cool and will make a great husband.

And sticky, if everyone trolled like you, I wouldn't be so upset with the forum and have to ruin the surprise.

Actually, I ruined the surprise because people wanted to do fireworks and line dancing to an audience.

I like tacos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    All is right in HT again. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well this is interesting news. Very interesting. Defected likes tacos!

"Crank Dat PvE!"
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    we should all jerk together! *jerks*
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got a ring in here last night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Quarki, you know I must sacrafice for the greater good. Rawthorne is very cool and will make a great husband.

I know defected... *sigh*... Peace is something that cannot be achieved easily but this is one step towards it. If Rawthorne permits, visit me so I can love you in ways he has not.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I know defected... *sigh*... Peace is something that cannot be achieved easily but this is one step towards it. If Rawthorne permits, visit me so I can love you in ways he has not.

If this involves tacos take pics!

"Crank Dat PvE!"
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I still dont know that I agree with the plan but for now will go along with it and see how it pans out.

dropped your pants Cat ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    by the by will it be an open bar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In other news, PW is letting Venos marry either direction since most are dudes anyway.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/female-female-weddings-3492
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Please keep in mind that Rawthorne and myself and Clunker and QueenBii are PW swingers. There is plenty of love to go around. b:mischievous

Open bar, free tacos, and I just received a PM from Kantorek that he will be giving me and Bii away at the wedding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Please keep in mind that Rawthorne and myself and Clunker and QueenBii are PW swingers. There is plenty of love to go around. b:mischievous

Open bar, free tacos, and I just received a PM from Kantorek that he will be giving me and Bii away at the wedding.

Heaven's Tear is becoming a regular Babylon! Throw in some horsemen, Obama, and some rice and beans to go with the tacos and you're all set. b:chuckle

"Crank Dat PvE!"
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Will you be wearing white defected?
    edited May 2009
    Will you be wearing white defected?

Defected only wears bright green....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Umm, I object? Rawthorne won't be anywhere near as much fun to mess around with if he's married.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited May 2009
    Umm, I object? Rawthorne won't be anywhere near as much fun to mess around with if he's married.

Sorry LadyofReal obviously that lime green bikini top and skirt (and whats under it) does it for him. Im sure defected will share him with you though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckle I just want the videos to sell on ebay! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited May 2009
    they dont allow that kind of dvd on ebay Cat, might have to start a blackmarket movie site b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    I don't like to share >.<
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Better yet Ill just start my own shop!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As an in-law would I get a break on flames from Cat and Crystabella?

Im starting to get used to them now.
    edited May 2009
    As an in-law would I get a break on flames from Cat and Crystabella?

Im starting to get used to them now.

Umm sorry but we wont be relatives, simply neighbours b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    I don't like to share >.<

LOL no offence Lady but youve been sharing for months...whats 1 more...and at least defected has great fashion! (as long as your feeling the whole bright green thing).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Better yet Ill just start my own shop!

Ohh you could do a whole series of dvds based on the bush!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    I'm not much on green personally. And, I've never liked to share, I'm a stingy little girl. But oh well, I have someone else to occupy my time with...
    edited May 2009
    ARGH!

Due to circumstances beyond out control, the weddings are postponed until tomorrow evening. Watch WC and stay tuned for more details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got a ring in here last night

I love you for that. xD
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ARGH!

Due to circumstances beyond out control, the weddings are postponed until tomorrow evening. Watch WC and stay tuned for more details.

Bah you guys fail, you can't even have an anti drama thread w/o drama ROFL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle