Bikini

Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
heheh yay they are permanent good for meh but bad for those who sell them buuuuut still good for meh >:D b:victory
rawr^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    uh, point of this thread?
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...Just got my first bikini today in Dt now theyre in the cash shop.... b:cry
  • Crafty_Mama - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    uh, point of this thread?
    Because i can put it up >:P
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hurray for making sure one of the few achievement oriented rare items becomes a symbol of real-life $$$, and ruining the purpose of one of your few actual functioning in-game events. I salute you, PWI.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hurray for making sure one of the few achievement oriented rare items becomes a symbol of real-life $$$, and ruining the purpose of one of your few actual functioning in-game events. I salute you, PWI.

I was thinking that too...unless they are going to put something else in the Temple Raid.

I was hoping for something different since I have all of these, but maybe there will be something different.

The bright side - GA's are on sale b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009

Yeah.. no point in going to DT besides the PK now... or could not go at all the bikini will probally only pay off for the charms used now. b:surrender just make me loose more money why don't ya!
    edited May 2009

hmm kinda agree with that but... they do make money this way maybe they will replace those items with something else i dunno...
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL @ all the factions pwning DT (referring to LC server ;P )
  • Cardea - Lost City
    Cardea - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah.. no point in going to DT besides the PK now... or could not go at all the bikini will probally only pay off for the charms used now. b:surrender just make me loose more money why don't ya!

Personally I find the rare pet scrolls more rewarding :P
  • Junkhead - Lost City
    Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Killing the 2 bosses and getting g7's and g8's and dragon meat and a scale is much better than the bikinis. Oh wait CQ has that on lock. b:surrender Plus DT is the chance for CQ to pwn you all
  • Bilquis - Heavens Tear
    Bilquis - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    They should have added another bikini set, like this one: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/h32.jpg
    The classic one should stay rare... Now there's no point in going to dragon temple...

But good for me i sold mine one week ago ^^
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This bikini release is very disappointing.....A majority of us go to DT to fetch bikini's to sell, and raise money for TW for our factions, as well as supply our own money for charms/ect.

Now that it is commonly made to the general PWI public, it makes DT kindof....well.....pointless.

Way to go, Upper Management. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited May 2009
    They should have added another bikini set, like this one: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/h32.jpg
    The classic one should stay rare... Now there's no point in going to dragon temple...

But good for me i sold mine one week ago ^^

:D me likeeeee that b:dirty
    rawr^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    boo hoo, your money train is gone. i personally find it a relief, its like... $ for the high levels and like a kick in the face as lower levels get picked off by **** holes running the monopoly on the money train railroads :P. not often do lowbies find them compared to groups of higher level factions selling large amount of bikinis >_>
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wish they have more design to the bikini.
    I mean there are many type not just one..

guess they just throw out what they have already..
    maybe next year we get something more C R E A T I V E...
    edited May 2009
    thats fine. gives us '**** holes running the monopoly on the money train railroads' to find something else to sell to continue the money train railroad operating I guess. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    boo hoo, your money train is gone. i personally find it a relief, its like... $ for the high levels and like a kick in the face as lower levels get picked off by **** holes running the monopoly on the money train railroads :P. not often do lowbies find them compared to groups of higher level factions selling large amount of bikinis >_>

It's mostly that DT is a fun challenging event.. one of our only mini game events.. now its less rewarding and therefore less fun.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why jump the gun?

We don't know the prices in cs for the bikinis yet.

What if it is 10gold per piece roughly 1mill+ or so wich is same price ingame?

Then you guys could still sell it well no?b:laugh
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited May 2009
    thats fine. gives us '**** holes running the monopoly on the money train railroads' to find something else to sell to continue the money train railroad operating I guess. b:cute
    this from the guy who would cry on WC because high level people wouldnt help him. saying "its your duty as higher levels to bring aid to us." now you think youre one of them lol? thats funny.
  • Vasflam - Lost City
    Vasflam - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wah wah, I can't price gouge lowbies for bikinis anymore.b:cryb:cry
    [/sarcasm]
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think the majority of ppl will be happy wih the addition to gold shop personally i really don't care >__>
    so really QQ more ppl >__>
    murr....
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Who would have rather had a new clothing item that we don't already have added to the cash shop instead? *raises hand*
    edited May 2009
    this from the guy who would cry on WC because high level people wouldnt help him. saying "its your duty as higher levels to bring aid to us." now you think youre one of them lol? thats funny.

Im sorry? lol....show me a screenshot of me saying that, and you have your 'win' of this discussion, as you seek throughout all your postings.

I have my faction to help me when I need help. I certainly don't 'cry on WC because high level people wouldnt help'. Perhaps you have me mistaken for another Phoenix.

Your rudeness that injects a perfectly decent conversation is amazingly annoying. I do not understand why you must be so disrespectful in your postings, only to get a joyous kick out of seeing someone get worked up over it. I hope you find yourself the pleasure you seek somewhere in life, and not in a online game harassing people from all over the world.

I understand that boredom does make one do strange things. But I do not see the point of pointing at people, making false accusations, calling them names and making a very terrible reputation out of yourself for everyone to see, out of the blue. If you have such frustration, anger, or negativity in any sense, why don't you try kick boxing, or hockey?

• disarmonia
    disarmonia Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmm kinda agree with that but... they do make money this way maybe they will replace those items with something else i dunno...

... When do they ever fix something they've messed up? Well - there goes to all the hard-working people, which actually farmed they're Bikini's. MAJOR Kudos. -.-;

Least, on a plus note - as agreed w/a previous post - G.A.'s are on Sale.

On another note: I wonder exactly how many people cash-shopped gold: to buy the bikinis @ 3Mil a pop. I bet they feel pretty foolish now. ;>
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wow, just right when I plan to get a bikini top, PWI added it to the cash shop XD

I hope it's not gonna be too expensive ^^;;
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • disarmonia
    disarmonia Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think the majority of ppl will be happy wih the addition to gold shop personally i really don't care >__>
    so really QQ more ppl >__>
    murr....

Well, there is a different type of a Bikini which they could of ADDED - but they didn't. It's in the MY version.

http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php
    If you look there: you can see several other great choices for this topic - yet: they where I guess, the best way to say it is - lazy. Anyways, every enjoy the new - yet, Old bikini's.
  • Caslina - Sanctuary
    Caslina - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    disarmonia wrote: »
    Well, there is a different type of a Bikini which they could of ADDED - but they didn't. It's in the MY version.

http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php
    If you look there: you can see several other great choices for this topic - yet: they where I guess, the best way to say it is - lazy. Anyways, every enjoy the new - yet, Old bikini's.

OMG, the zebra skin bikini looks so hot..
    Started PWI - Oct 2008
    Uninstalled PWI - Aug 2009
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the ones i really want still remain the wedding dress and the butterfly set
    i'm kind of disapointed not seeing new clothes (bikini were already ingame) but i'm also rather glad there's nothing new that i'd like cause i'm really broke atm b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
    edited May 2009
    Im sorry? lol....show me a screenshot of me saying that, and you have your 'win' of this discussion, as you seek throughout all your postings.

I have my faction to help me when I need help. I certainly don't 'cry on WC because high level people wouldnt help'. Perhaps you have me mistaken for another Phoenix.

Your rudeness that injects a perfectly decent conversation is amazingly annoying. I do not understand why you must be so disrespectful in your postings, only to get a joyous kick out of seeing someone get worked up over it. I hope you find yourself the pleasure you seek somewhere in life, and not in a online game harassing people from all over the world.

I understand that boredom does make one do strange things. But I do not see the point of pointing at people, making false accusations, calling them names and making a very terrible reputation out of yourself for everyone to see, out of the blue. If you have such frustration, anger, or negativity in any sense, why don't you try kick boxing, or hockey?
    why would i keep a pic of something like that? i recall you making huge rants about people not helping you with virridis, gouf and jewel. reputation? ha, i dont care if i besmirch my own on an online game, what does it really matter, i dont know any of you and can safely behave in a sadistic manner behind the safety of a monitor.

some might respond saying im miserable outside this computer or negative or frustrated, or i care too much what people think.

its none of those.

its simply the fact, i love to push peoples buttons, cause arguments, and flares of anger. it brings me joy to no degree. here read this, it may further your understanding of one of many things wrong with my ****ed up head :).
    http://www.aacap.org/cs/root/facts_for_families/children_with_oppositional_defiant_disorder

TLDR?
    Symptoms of ODD may include:

frequent temper tantrums
    excessive arguing with adults
    active defiance and refusal to comply with adult requests and rules
    deliberate attempts to annoy or upset people
    blaming others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
    often being touchy or easily annoyed by others
    frequent anger and resentment
    mean and hateful talking when upset
    seeking revenge
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As I mentioned in another thread, I've always said that paying a 7 digit amount for a single bikini piece was ridiculous to begin with. Now I finally got one for a much fair and REASONABLE price of 4 gold.

Last time I checked, there are other prizes to get in DT besides bikinis.