Penguin Barbarian

2»

Comments

• NaturesSoul - Sanctuary
    NaturesSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wat about a mouse and i would totally be a dragon barb would be awsome b:victory
    DO NOT FEED - DaNGER DO NOT TRY TO PET WILL BITEb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    faction:Charisma
    ALTs: lvl 32 veno,lvl 21 archer,lvl 13 cleric,
    lvl 12 BM,lvl 7 wiz,lvl 20 sin,lvl 18 psychic
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'd definitely play as a penguin.

Also, it'd be kinda cool if there were female barbarian models. Maybe like panther, leopard, cheetah-type stuff.

naah a penguins kinda stupid, an eagle or a falcon or a hawk would be better barb imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wat about a mouse and i would totally be a dragon barb would be awsome b:victory

zomg a dragon barb would be fckn heck awesome, but itd look more like a lizard if it had wings, and if a barb has wings, i guess everyone would wanna play as a dragon, and everyone will end up looking the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaturesSoul - Sanctuary
    NaturesSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if the dragon barb ever cums out maby the peeps who do that stuff should make it so we can customize stuff about the dragon barb like wat kind of horns or spikes on the head or have spikes on tail and you can custamize the look of yo wings and also have like spikes goin down yo bck if you choose to and if you chose a dragon barb those wings you have once you hit lvl 30 they should make it so you can fly now that would be awsome but ik it will never happen
    DO NOT FEED - DaNGER DO NOT TRY TO PET WILL BITEb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    faction:Charisma
    ALTs: lvl 32 veno,lvl 21 archer,lvl 13 cleric,
    lvl 12 BM,lvl 7 wiz,lvl 20 sin,lvl 18 psychic
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if the dragon barb ever cums out maby the peeps who do that stuff should make it so we can customize stuff about the dragon barb like wat kind of horns or spikes on the head or have spikes on tail and you can custamize the look of yo wings and also have like spikes goin down yo bck if you choose to and if you chose a dragon barb those wings you have once you hit lvl 30 they should make it so you can fly now that would be awsome but ik it will never happen

he has a point.
    but this game (in the barbs) only has Asian country's animals
    if you wanted to go mor multycultural maybe use animals from other countrys like:
    dingoes
    koalas
    bears
    kiwi's
    falcons
    wedge tailed eagals
    and the like
  • Purpledrink - Heavens Tear
    Purpledrink - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    POLAR BEAR FTW!b:victoryb:victory
  • AtiLLa__ - Harshlands
    AtiLLa__ - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    gr8 idea btw...i didn't saw a girl with a barbarian lol, the pwi team should convert this idea. women barbs= more players ^.^
    b:victory|-Harshlands-| DarkBreed