map reset

Options

Comments

• Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    someone seriously has something againest Tao.

Why stay in a guild where your friends are there no longer and you completely don't know anybody esle? What's the motivation to stay there? The one reason I could think of was to stay for pay but that didn't really matter.

Being in a guild isn't nothing if you don't agree with leadership and all your friends [the real reason you stay and play] are gone. Just because the name is "Radiance" doesn't mean nothing, and it shouldn't. It's just another guild in PW - it just happens to have the most Territories that's about it.b:bye

btw thanks for welcoming me back. I came back just in time for the TW againest you guys and we all know how that went. b:thanks
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    huh?? that made no sense at all. welcome back from your fake bid ban btw.

Edit***theHate nope, my solution would have been to accept leadership and choose to work through conflict in an adult manner, not disband and take several people to a new faction to become undisputed Queen of the lemmings. Getting back to the so holy charter everyone likes to bring up, what happened to respectfully being in disagreement. I dont recall the chapter and verse related to jumping ship if things are not going your way.

Was sorry to see you guys go, but in reality the fall of Rad (as a TW force) is related more to those who were unable to work through petty grudges and ego clashes, not the ones you left behind holding the bag. ***/End Edit

Back to map reset topic,

Since when is Enrage worried about being seen as a bully, that's good for a laugh. Just continue mopping up lands, plenty orange lands out there still for you. Your not going to know where you stand though until you face the New Triad. Tao and Ceaser are same old players you've beat before under different banners.

Sooner or later Enrage and Triad are going to bump into each other.
    Ceaser and Tao can compete for the number three spot.

Besides as a previous poster stated, even with a complete reset it would only be a matter of weeks before the same top four TW factions dominate the map again

Weeeeeee .... i love Lemmings ^^

Seriously Lleela... what happend to you? I thought you were a pretty nice person but wow, O.O .All that i see now in you is a bitter little lady whos trying to defend something thats beyond repair.

I did not eccept the current leadership at all. Made a post on Rad forums when i left where i said that. Its ignorant to say that people should eccept the leadership as it is and work out all the conflicts.It does not work that way, specialy not when the leader is not the one you voted for in the first place.
    I did not believe that Raw would be capable of turning radiance back into a faction i would like to be in and seems like i was right, specialy now QueenBii is director who i had a run in with before where she showed me how ignorant and narrowminded she is.

Radiance fell into a deep hole.it was once a great faction, now there is nothing left of it eccept for the name.

I voted and placed my faith in Edya, so only normal i joined Tao instead of staying in a faction with a leader i have no faith in at all.Next to that all my friends went there aswell so why stay in a faction of strangers?

My choise was not based on following shiny lvl 90's or whatever... i dont care about TW pay either, i care about having a good time and im having plenty of that in Tao.

Talking about myself here now, but i think a lot of people have simular reasons for leaving radiance. If thats what makes us "Lemmings" then im proud te be one :) ... I love lemmings ^^

All thats left to say is... Im not a drone but have a mind of my own ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lemmings FTWW !!
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lemmings FTWW !!

No Zelda FTW
    http://i43.tinypic.com/xqhp44.png
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ..thought the current destroy Rad strategy was a map reset..

Dear Lleela,

It is my sad duty to inform you that Perfect World no longer revolves around Radiance.
    It hurts, i know! b:sad

Enrage, along with Caesar, Tao and Triad, can wipe Radiance in 3 weeks’ time.
    No need for any resets.

But I understand that you like seeing anti-Rad conspiracy in everything. And you fail to see that this so-called map reset would "destroy" other factions a lot more than it would Radiance.

Besides, what happened to your philosophy that a faction is NOT about land ownership? b:puzzled

Is it no longer just about camaraderie and friendship?
    Just questing around with friends and what not?
    Enjoying the wonderful PvE environment of not so Perfect World?
    Why worry about a reset then?

Or could it be that Queeny and the rest of the ex-Elysium rabble came to Radiance for the $$$?
    Boy, what a shocker! b:shocked

Yes, dear Lleela, despite your assurances to the contrary, you realize it better than anyone else that once the $$$ flow is gone, peeps will start heading for the exit.

Perhaps you'll be the first one to leave for all we know. O_o
    b:bye
  • Reenoa - Heavens Tear
    Reenoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ok i was reading through the post and like to say one thing to Leela.

I read your comment on Tao and Caesar duking it for 3rd place. HELL NO!

Honey we in it to be the best tw faction (or atleast try) and more importantly to have fun while doing tw.I think Enrage, Tao and Traid would admit the gap between the top four isn't as huge as people think it is. I also believe that they have a similer concept to us, we TW for the fun of TW. This is why were the Fantastic Four, of the HT server :)

We would all have good tough wars. I think experiance, stratagey and team work would decide the winner. Instead of raw power (unless those things are power)

Anyway only think i wanted to add to this soap operah.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    FLAME! flame! ... i cant even find anything to flame in this topic... these walls of text ... i dont even bother trying to read them...lol
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Fun Fun TW map from PW MY

2009-05-1918-41-29.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why no 1k streams or archo? O_O

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why no 1k streams or archo? O_O

Simple fact that nobody else can take them. Why defend 45 territories and have the chance that someone can get a good foothold in a level 1 spot (30m a week) when you can have 43 and leave nobody a chance at lasting more than a couple weeks. 2-3m per week, per person is more than enough.

Back to the topic.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=154022
    Suggestion I made over 5 months ago, still quite valid today, and creates a long term solution of sorts.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    vagrant0 wrote: »
    Simple fact that nobody else can take them. Why defend 45 territories and have the chance that someone can get a good foothold in a level 1 spot (30m a week) when you can have 43 and leave nobody a chance at lasting more than a couple weeks. 2-3m per week, per person is more than enough.

rofl.. thats not why at all... Fail..

PW MY is bugged and when you bid on 1k or arch it wont let you inside the instance when the war starts. They havent fixed the bug yet. thats the ONLY reason why they arent taken yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    rofl.. thats not why at all... Fail..

PW MY is bugged and when you bid on 1k or arch it wont let you inside the instance when the war starts. They havent fixed the bug yet. thats the ONLY reason why they arent taken yet.

right... forgot. Level 2 territories cannot be attacked, even once claimed unless you own 3 level 3 territories. Level 1 territories cannot be attacked, even once claimed, unless you own 2 level 2 territories.

Still like my answer better since it was more evil than greedy.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I thought they weren't taken because unlike PWI their rules regarding a single faction owning too many main cities actually work. The smaller factions can't take a city as they can't get enough smaller territories which are a pre-requisite.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    According to pw my rules they can own 1 of them but not both, but the bug affects both lvl 1 territories. They can bid on the land, win the bid, then when its time for TW they cant teleport in.

The bug has been in PW MY since the start of the server there, even before the one guild owned the map. Used to be about 4 big guilds that owned the map then WL took them all over. None of the guilds have ever been able to get into the lvl territories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Edya - Heavens Tear
    Edya - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wendygo??? Edya is that you? Does make me wonder though, since Edya won the vote why she choose to leave and create Tao, seems like it would have been easier to stay and kick people, instead of spending so much time PMing people to come to her new Lemmings faction. Your recruiting is slipping, still a couple over here teetering on the fence about coming to Lemmings, just give them a little tug.

No. I have my own ghetto avatar on PWI thanks. b:laugh

<<
    see here. b:chuckle

And um really quickly, some people don't always choose the "easier" way out. We choose what's right for us and make decisions to avoid grief and drama and all the poopy things you talk about. This is a game, games are suppose to be fun silly. We all left because we knew.....like nostrodamuswtfpwnsauzzb:cool

xoxo Lemming- SerialNumber1

p.s. don't hate Lleela, the sun will come out, tomorrowwwwwwwww b:kiss
  • Edya - Heavens Tear
    Edya - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OMG NO! I stand corrected b:sad and I owe it to thehate.b:chuckle

We DID choose the easier way out LOLLERCOASTER! So mebe you have it backwardz. b:surrender 'Twas easier to make a new faction than stay in Radiance.

tee
    hee
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh man Lemmings was sooooo pwnzor!! i loved that game. Setting them in a trap and blowing up all of them. so twisted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OMG Lleela luvs Radiance :heart::kiss: :boner:

Seriously, why do you come here and defend Radiance so passionately? It's not a great a guild anymore. If you take a step back and realize that all the Radiance hate isn't directed at you personally you may just get a bit more sleep at night.
    Let it go Lleela, let it go.
    Inhale, exhale. Just got an ounce in the mail. b:pleased

My advice to you is to wait for you last hard earned paycheck then go join another guild. Heck you're pretty good at PR, why don't you go join Belial.
    I like pie
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No. I have my own ghetto avatar on PWI thanks. b:laugh

<<
    see here. b:chuckle

And um really quickly, some people don't always choose the "easier" way out. We choose what's right for us and make decisions to avoid grief and drama and all the poopy things you talk about. This is a game, games are suppose to be fun silly. We all left because we knew.....like nostrodamuswtfpwnsauzzb:cool

xoxo Lemming- SerialNumber1

p.s. don't hate Lleela, the sun will come out, tomorrowwwwwwwww b:kiss

avoid drama and grief? i see a Tao heading above my name though T_T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Already have let it go, Lleela is my alt now... Sorta

Gonna stick it out to bitter end to shut of the lights if needed.

Meantime, leveling up new main character and will remember not to take the blue pill this time.

I dont hate Lemmings, just feel sorry for them having set themselves up for another round of failure.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Seriously, why do you come here and defend Radiance so passionately? It's not a great a guild anymore. If you take a step back and realize that all the Radiance hate isn't directed at you personally you may just get a bit more sleep at night.

But it IS her personally, hadn't you heard? We are ALL her PERSONAL stalkers! The perfect world REVOLVES around Lleela...hehehehheehehe. Boy, that was some funny stuff to read.
    My advice to you is to wait for you last hard earned paycheck then go join another guild. Heck you're pretty good at PR, why don't you go join Belial.

Not so hard to earn - just don't go to any real wars, let people keep leaving, keep getting bigger slices of a smaller pie, flame all you want on the forums, let the world keep revolving around you, and finally "turn out the lights" with the last 10 mil income...heck, doesn't really sound so bad...b:laugh
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    But it IS her personally, hadn't you heard? We are ALL her PERSONAL stalkers! The perfect world REVOLVES around Lleela...hehehehheehehe. Boy, that was some funny stuff to read.

Yes Rifkind finally is right, I consider her my own personal bish. The rest of you I assume are just bots placed there for my entertainment, let me tell you, Im very displeased with your performance. Please try to do a better job of serving my needs. That is all.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Awww quoting fail. How sad is that.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Awww quoting fail. How sad is that. /Error worthless quote

Perhaps the forum automatically knows nothing you say is worth quoting...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That might be funny if it was actually a forum error and not a user error.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Awww quoting fail. How sad is that. /Error worthless quote

Perhaps the forum automatically knows nothing you say is worth quoting...

LOL on messing up a quote...thats gotta be embarrassing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

LOL on messing up a quote...thats gotta be embarrassing b:chuckle /....

Not so much... just tired I suppose, perhaps messing up on quotes can be my niche.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

LOL on messing up a quote...thats gotta be embarrassing /....

Not so much... just tired I suppose, perhaps messing up on quotes can be my niche.

This thread is still alive?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no its not

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]