Harshlands TW - How Things Are Unfolding

Comments

• Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That's not actually Nova_. Nova sold his account.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meritor wrote: »
    Some big changes have happened over the last few weeks and this is how things stand at the moment:
    Kingdom = 10
    Crimson = 9
    Kylin = 9
    Heavenly = 4
    QQme = 2
    Paradox = 1
    Ascalon = 1
    Godlike = 1
    Citadel = 1

I can see most of the smaller guilds getting rolled next week which will leave the TW map to:

Kingdom - PvE to the Top!! And at present it looks like no one will stop them,
    Crimson - Tied up with QQme to much rather then making the push east,
    Kylin - Testing their "skills" in RPK - not sure where they are going to go once the free TW action is over,
    Heavenly - Mainly low levels from the line up thread posted a week or so ago, can't see why the own so much land, will get rolled like LastStand before long,COUGH
    QQme - To busy with Crimson to realise they are going about the TW map all wrong (A Clue: Head south or east XD),

Happy Hunting b:victory
    sorry that lil thread posted is kinda low date veryy veryy veryyyyyyyyy low date :)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol @ Nova_
    So after all the **** you spread about Icon and the whole Kd faction, you actually joined them.
    And they even take him in their ranks b:chuckle

Ill admit, me and Icon have had our differences, but in the end its just a game. Ihated him for what he had and respected him for what he accomplished. Ill be the first to admit , that, yes i did recommend to the new owner Kingdom as a faction worth considering. Why? Because Icon has put together a place for people to learn, grow and become good at the game. Not saying QQme was bad, but i wouldnt want an unpleasent experience to befall this person and have him QQing about money back.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kylin though made no attempt to contact us and immediently proceeded to attack our members. I had tried to talk to 3 Kylin members (Elixlir, OoQQoO and sadly cant remember the last one) about it, to apologise about 1 member breaking our rules. I was ignored by all.

Yes we had someone go rogue and it should never have happened, but to make it out that Citadel, as a guild, was rpking Kylin is wholely innaccurate.

I think it's funny though that you seem shocked about this. I mean you let Citadel RPK landless factions, and yet can't fathom that Kylin would immediately KOS Citadel. You = landless faction to Kylin.

That's nature of Harshlands.

X faction > Y faction = immediate KOS by faction X
    X faction < or = Z faction = "please don't KOS us faction Z, it was a rogue member" says faction X

Big fish eat little fish, you're a little fish to Kylin. You're getting the same treatment Citadel gives a faction like Terminal or Legacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    No you are right. Guild with average level of about 42 should KOS Crimson/Kingdom/QQme/Kylin. Come to Sumor, we can fight all day. We will own you. I'll drop a gush on you, it's lvl 8 now. Pyro only lvl 5 but i am sure it does nice damage. My archer friends maybe can do a poison arrow. Oh and the cleric healing me will keep me alive with the lvl 4 iron heart so the level difference shouldnt be a big deal.

You're missing the point. By your guildies own admission you guys RPK smaller factions all day long. Yet you cry about being on the recieving end of it.

Ideally I agree factions would play to their level. Kylin should be fighting Kingdom or Crimson or QQme. But the same applies to Citadel. Go PK Sin, or Wolfblade, or someone like that. Don't RPK lowbies in SP and smaller nobody factions and then beg for mercy when you're re-established on the food chain by a faction like Kylin.

Same goes for everyone in my personal opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auldare - Harshlands
    Auldare - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think your jumping the gun a lil Aeneas. From what I see you have a very similar mind-set to mine when it comes to pvp, the only challenge is fighting others of similar level. No-one learns anything from pking someone 10+ levels below them.

The original reason for me posting was I saw it as a chance to publicly let it known we had an issue with a rogue member breaking rules, it was never to be a whine in any form (I probably should have proof read it more or something).

I wasnt shocked by the Kylin attacking us, in all honesty they had a right. I was more shocked that any attempt to talk was ignored. If it wasnt for Crimson members we would still be sitting here scatching our heads over what started it.
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    sorry that lil thread posted is kinda low date veryy veryy veryyyyyyyyy low date :)

at least heavenly isnt full of bandwagoners that join the most powerful guilds just so they can be cool b:laugh. im starting to really like heavenly even though i dont play anymore and even though we used to fight them b:victory
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That's not actually Nova_. Nova sold his account.

shouldnt red light go on after seeing this GMs?
  • Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meritor wrote: »
    Heavenly - Mainly low levels from the line up thread posted a week or so ago, can't see why the own so much land, will get rolled like LastStand before long,

Please nob:sad
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    d33m0n101 wrote: »
    shouldnt red light go on after seeing this GMs?

agreed with khaos for once O_O 1 less 9x for kingdom plz
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ideally I agree factions would play to their level. Kylin should be fighting Kingdom or Crimson or QQme. But the same applies to Citadel. Go PK Sin, or Wolfblade, or someone like that. Don't RPK lowbies in SP and smaller nobody factions and then beg for mercy when you're re-established on the food chain by a faction like Kylin.

Same goes for everyone in my personal opinion

wait a sec. weren't you one of the ones that was trying to charge people 100k to get into secret passage? or were you just there watching? i dont remember who was doing what. QQme members were asked to leave there and stop harrassing lowbies.

imo farming lowbie kills just to get on the pk rankings is BS. if you can't pk your own level, then you have no right to being on the rankings. i will even pk my own guildies for camping Heavens Tears or SP. being a bully is still uncool online.
    the good Starr
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    wait a sec. weren't you one of the ones that was trying to charge people 100k to get into secret passage?

No. That was QQme, your faction, doing that.

Pretty sure I spend more time white name then anyone else in the top 25 on the PK rankings. For instance, I didn't go to Hidden Orchid the other day until I heard you were there too =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No. That was QQme, your faction, doing that.

Pretty sure I spend more time white name then anyone else in the top 25 on the PK rankings. For instance, I didn't go to Hidden Orchid the other day until I heard you were there too =)

wow you still haven't learned to count your R's. even after you whispered me "good fight" and i told you at the time you had the wrong Starr.

yeah i know it was QQme there taking part in that with Heavenly. i was the one there getting them booted and you were the one arguing that it was ok to grief people there. "QQ more Starr" then funlolz told QQMe to gtfo of SP and stop griefing lowbies. b:victory
    the good Starr
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Heavenly only snuck onto that corner of the map because there was so much other **** going on. You took up most of UnRiValeD's/BloodCult's free land. You are still incredibly weak and a garbage guild. You have about the strength the main guilds had 4 or 5 weeks ago.

I find the cocky attitudes of Heavenly members very funny. Continue to rpk low lvls in SP. Build the hate.

Heavenly stands no chance against a real attack...which is coming very soon.
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    realtalk wrote: »
    Heavenly only snuck onto that corner of the map because there was so much other **** going on. You are still incredibly weak and a garbage guild. You have about the strength the main guilds had 4 or 5 weeks ago.

I find the cocky attitudes of Heavenly members very funny. Continue to rpk low lvls in SP. Build the hate.

Heavenly stands no chance against a real attack...which is coming very soon.

lol no ones getting cocky, we're just saying we're not that same line up you guys saw a while back. \>_</

And we never snuck into the corner. we were there with the rest of the guilds were.

Can't wait for real attacks, after all its what this server is all about. Win some you lose some. I'm all up for it. b:victory
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Win some you lose some.

Yeah but you won't be winning anything.

And it's only natural for that roster to be outdated...it's weeks old. Anyone who goes by that is an idiot. But you are still no match whatsoever.

You took all the free land that was around that area while the big guilds were preoccupied with the other things.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    yeah i know it was QQme there taking part in that with Heavenly. i was the one there getting them booted and you were the one arguing that it was ok to grief people there. "QQ more Starr" then funlolz told QQMe to gtfo of SP and stop griefing lowbies. b:victory

I don't really approve of griefing lowbies. I just found it amusing that you were so up in arms about it despite being in QQme the faction that started doing the SP toll booth in the first place

By the way, they still do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

And it's only natural for that roster to be outdated...it's weeks old. Anyone who goes by that is an idiot. But you are still no match whatsoever.

You took all the free land that was around that area while the big guilds were preoccupied with the other things.

Big talk from an alt-account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009

Anything can happen. b:pleasedb:thanks

I accept anything that happens lol
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Anyone voicing such strong opinion from an alt-account, is demonstrating a lack of self confidence, which makes his point irrelevant, whatever the point was.....
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't really approve of griefing lowbies. I just found it amusing that you were so up in arms about it despite being in QQme the faction that started doing the SP toll booth in the first place

By the way, they still do it.

you dont approve of griefing lowbies huh? then why did i have to kill you and shinigamii multiple times at hidden orchid because you both kept running back out to try to pk my 3x wb. sad part is that with all your attempts cant remember if it was 3 or 4 you two only managed to kill a 3x one time. hell the first time shinigamii was attacking it for 20 seconds before i could summon my nix buff it and fly out to kill him. after that happened twice then you showed up and dropped you both twice before you got in a crit and 1 hit me. oh well wonder who the lowbie griefers are there? i knew what would happen so i left my veno in town just to get rid of the idiot pkers that frequent the area.

btw if i was killing people how come i was white name and you were both dark red?

as for anyone in guild noob farming as far as i know they have all either stopped doing it or left guild after we started pking our own members for noob farming. guess the fail 6x-7x who think killing 3x is so much fun dont think its so fun anymore when someone around their own level shows up to attack them.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

ow someones butt hurth snook up we where here with 1 land in the start we took out hunters and so on u real butt hurth about heavenly soemone PK u or somethingb:chuckle
    (\__/)
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    at least heavenly isnt full of bandwagoners that join the most powerful guilds just so they can be cool b:laugh. im starting to really like heavenly even though i dont play anymore and even though we used to fight them b:victory

awww we like u too b:kissb:cute
    (\__/)
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    then why did i have to kill you and shinigamii multiple times at hidden orchid because you both kept running back out to try to pk my 3x wb

You didn't have to kill me because I didn't kill your 3x WB. Hell even you yourself said I showed up after you showed (and I already mentioned it in this thread). I showed up to kill you =P Last I checked you were an 8x veno.

And I killed you more then once. I know because you started dropping **** the last time I killed you. That's when I whispered (apparently the wrong Starrrrrrrrr) "Good fight" offered to give you your pots back. When I finally got the right Starrrrrrrrrrr you said no thanks and good fight.......

and then signed on the forum to act all hardcore.

Typical. We kill each other a few times on the server and it's fine, but now that people are watching, way to whip out the 9-inch e-peen.

OMGZ YOU SO PWNZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    almost everyday there were reports of some griefing of lowbies in sp. sometimes qqme, some heavenly, etc. crimson always respond to these everytime and boot out these griefers. i mean come on, why not pk someone your level?

its just a shame many guilds like heavenly lacks the balls and are too scared to start anything in game. so weak as they are, just have to contend with rpk'ng 40-50 levels below them. talk about arrogant carebears lol.
  • Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's true I only rpk, and when I do it's always lowbies. I've never PK'd someone my level, ever. It's just far too hard to do.
  • MVP - Harshlands
    MVP - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    almost everyday there were reports of some griefing of lowbies in sp. sometimes qqme, some heavenly, etc. crimson always respond to these everytime and boot out these griefers. i mean come on, why not pk someone your level?

its just a shame many guilds like heavenly lacks the balls and are too scared to start anything in game. so weak as they are, just have to contend with rpk'ng 40-50 levels below them. talk about arrogant carebears lol.

CRIMSON SERVER HERO ARE!!!

sec getting my cape and my wizard hat to join in the heroness.
    edited May 2009
    you dont approve of griefing lowbies huh? then why did i have to kill you and shinigamii multiple times at hidden orchid because you both kept running back out to try to pk my 3x wb. sad part is that with all your attempts cant remember if it was 3 or 4 you two only managed to kill a 3x one time. hell the first time shinigamii was attacking it for 20 seconds before i could summon my nix buff it and fly out to kill him. after that happened twice then you showed up and dropped you both twice before you got in a crit and 1 hit me. oh well wonder who the lowbie griefers are there? i knew what would happen so i left my veno in town just to get rid of the idiot pkers that frequent the area.

lol.. that wasnt me b:pleased it was some noob in noob gear punching it with fists lol!! b:surrender
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    You didn't have to kill me because I didn't kill your 3x WB. Hell even you yourself said I showed up after you showed (and I already mentioned it in this thread). I showed up to kill you =P Last I checked you were an 8x veno.

And I killed you more then once. I know because you started dropping **** the last time I killed you. That's when I whispered (apparently the wrong Starrrrrrrrr) "Good fight" offered to give you your pots back. When I finally got the right Starrrrrrrrrrr you said no thanks and good fight.......

and then signed on the forum to act all hardcore.

Typical. We kill each other a few times on the server and it's fine, but now that people are watching, way to whip out the 9-inch e-peen.

OMGZ YOU SO PWNZ

so you show up to attack someone that is sitting in town for hours i guess? wow you must have planned to wait a long time. and you were the one that took the last hit on my 3x barb the one time it did die. damage log ftw. also you only got 1 kill on me and i was out there with 0 dolls because i was white name so didnt bother putting any on to kill idiot rpkers in hidden orchid. oh well hope you enjoyed those 3 npc pots.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »

you seriously gotta be joking right? lost count how many times a crimson has attacked my noob 3x. thats the reason i brought my veno to hidden orchid in the first place. after crimson rpkers 3v1 a 3x unguilded character. personally i was kind of surprised since normally they dont attack anyone unless its at least 4-5v1.