i want prepaid cards in romania too!!!

Options
Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear
Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
i am from romania and i want to buy prepaid cards too but they arent in romania ,in europe so i think its unfair.b:cry please try and get prepaid cards in romania to.in galati(the city i live in)for exampleb:chuckle.it would be great.b:laugh.till the buh bye.b:bye
Post edited by Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I want them in Finland, atleast put them in Antilla :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i am from romania and i want to buy prepaid cards too but they arent in romania ,in europe so i think its unfair.b:cry please try and get prepaid cards in romania to.in galati(the city i live in)for exampleb:chuckle.it would be great.b:laugh.till the buh bye.b:bye

Hello,

At this time, the Perfect World Entertainment pre-paid cards are only available in Target and 7-Eleven stores in the United States. As the demand of the cards increases, we will be working on acquiring new places to make the cards available. For now, people in your region mainly use PayByCash as a ZEN payment option.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Gardenrose - Sanctuary
    Gardenrose - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    want em in Finland too. im sorry but why does the Yanks allways think they can get it all?? well this is suposed to be Perfect world International...where is the International part coming in ??? well any ways i do buy my zen with paypal but still a pre-paid card in finland would be cool to have, after all the Euro is more worth than the Us Dollar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    edited May 2009
    Options
    want em in Finland too. im sorry but why does the Yanks allways think they can get it all?? well this is suposed to be Perfect world International...where is the International part coming in ??? well any ways i do buy my zen with paypal but still a pre-paid card in finland would be cool to have, after all the Euro is more worth than the Us Dollar

Hello,

Perfect World Entertainment is the English and United States branch of Perfect World Inc. The contracted deals for the pre-paid cards had to start in the United States because that is where the majority of the user-base is located and where the initial demand for the cards started. As stated before, as the cards get more popular and the demand increases, we will be figuring out new places and regions to carry them. At this time, there is absolutely no guarantee that the Perfect World Entertainment pre-paid cards will be available outside of the United States. I can inform you that your requests to make the cards more available has been heard and that subject will come up the next time we evaluate the card situation.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Gardenrose - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thanx for tha information Gm u made my day i do hope it comes some day , and yes i need to be realistic all so ......b:pleased and thanx for a good game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    HELLO Europe has it's own version of PW -_-

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/cus_os.html#mgj
    Russia
    Federation and other Russian speaking territories
    Nival Online LLC
    August 31,
    June 2008
    August 2011

Europe (Around forty European countries and regions)
    Games-Masters.com Ltd
    July 24, 2008

December 2008 (English version)
    Three years from commercial launch of each language version
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Gardenrose - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    HELLO Europe has it's own version of PW -_-

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/cus_os.html#mgj

LOl thats Russia and russia is not in europe lol its russia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

I just copied that part on accident and didn't feel like editing lol... i had a link to the actual site... but its against the rules to link to other versions of PW... and if you were smart enough to SCROLL DOWN on the pwrd site you would see a EUROPEAN version. PWI is targeted towards North America so stop QQing about you problems. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Gardenrose - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PWI is targeted towards North America so stop QQing about you problems. b:thanks

Arent we bit racsitic now!!!!! look how u said it lol..and that was an rascistic mark, and u could get bann for that,b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Arent we bit racsitic now!!!!! look how u said it lol..and that was an rascistic mark, and u could get bann for that,b:angry

That was not even remotely racist.

want em in Finland too. im sorry but why does the Yanks allways think they can get it all??

Pot, kettle, I think you two should meet. It seems you have a lot in common.

Almost half of Russia is in Europe.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That was not even remotely racist.

Pot, kettle, I think you two should meet. It seems you have a lot in common.

Almost half of Russia is in Europe.

Lol i like u. lmao b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Kabria - Dreamweaver
    Kabria - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

i cant find them online at target so im got 2 a target store and piz make sure they r there
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:dirty
  • Kabria - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sry bout that but im nd a pre paid card and i cant find them at all even onlie or at the store
  • Kabria - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i cant find them in the usa and i live here and i looked online at target.com
  • Lolinaru - Heavens Tear
    Lolinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    even if we moved over to the european one we would still have this problem..
    Non of the shops in the uk like Gamestation and game sell them and after woolworths shut down were we going to purchase them from ?

better off waiting till we can purchase Zen with our phone ?
  • Akshay - Harshlands
    Akshay - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea but billing by phone i think it will be only for america also ?:D
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea but billing by phone i think it will be only for america also ?:D

When this option becomes available as a payment solution, it will NOT be limited to the United States b:pleased
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i cant find them in the usa and i live here and i looked online at target.com
    I bought mine at a Target store the other day. They had them in a middle display in the electronics section. You can barely noticed the card among the other game's pre-paid cards. It shares the front cover with Ether Saga characters. b:bye
  • sahor
    sahor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there is one thing you could do (one that took acclaim over 2 years to realize it is the best choice): get a web card provider for romania (like computergames.ro is for acclaim) and that takes away a part of the cost (like shipping fees for one). this can be applied to quite a lot of countries.
    you do sell cards (maybe even more then you'll anticipate) and make quite a lot gamers happy with this.
    PS: romania just jumped me on this. i've seen it done in both germany and france since computergames(TM) is a german company.
  • Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear
    Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    welll now we have a kind of prepaid cards in houle europe and now its all goodb :cute im very happyb :chuckle !and ty all that voted in the poll and posted comments b:thanks .buh bye b:bye