Hacks are Wack =.=

Saky_Tenraku - Sanctuary
Saky_Tenraku - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I'm honesly just kinda wondering why there is so much hacking going on? i've had a few friends tell me they got ****, and now it's come to me.
i lost items and money, i'd honestly like to know what everyone in SANCTUARY has to think about it. are you getting **** too?
b:surrenderb:angry
Post edited by Saky_Tenraku - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm honesly just kinda wondering why there is so much hacking going on? i've had a few friends tell me they got ****, and now it's come to me.
    i lost items and money, i'd honestly like to know what everyone in SANCTUARY has to think about it. are you getting **** too?
    b:surrenderb:angry

ouch :O i can't believe people have come to this. Why **** for money and stuff (i can understand if its warsoul because its so rare, but still you shouldn't **** (maybe pk the heck up of them in till it drops)) but still...really hacking its just a game it shouldn't result in that =.=. In so say that *roles up newspaper* BAD HACKERS! b:beatupb:beatenup
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you share accounts with someone you met in the game cuz he's your hubby or cuz she is your wife and all this nonesense, getting **** is a given, your fault.
    I don't think another user can get into your account just like that by simply knowing your ingame name and also keyloggers belong to the past after windows firewall came out.

The only way to get **** is to give your account to someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lah - Dreamweaver
    Lah - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm not at all concerned about being "****". That term is not used properly anyway.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    there are always noobs running around asking random people for money, saying their account was ****. I never believe them however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    kids cry ****! before they even know whats going on. theres been a mess up in the way the mouse function works and you could have accidently just dropped an item without knowing it.

if someone **** your account, they wouldnt take just an item or two, theyed strip you of your valuables and leave behind the garbage
  • Akseln - Sanctuary
    Akseln - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm not concerned. It isn't like I have anything worth hacking anyway.
    edited May 2009
    not many people on sanc do :P. i think the numbeer of TT 3-2 runs completed on sanc is countable on fingers. so gear like that isnt around, not many people have much over 50m, so eh.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yeah, i think it stems from people giving out their account info to people they trust but shouldn't.
    edited May 2009
    yeah maybe BladeKevin stole them xD.
  • Saky_Tenraku - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    yeah maybe BladeKevin stole them xD.

ROFL my hubby didnt steal any of my stuff XD
    we dont get on each others' accounts unless we have to XD
    that being said, he doesnt need money anyway lol
    he's loaded but just wont tell me >.> xD <3
    and also he's too nice to do such a thing lol and he's the only one who knows my account info
    and i changed my password too so yeah
    it doesnt even make a word now XD
  • Saky_Tenraku - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    kids cry ****! before they even know whats going on. theres been a mess up in the way the mouse function works and you could have accidently just dropped an item without knowing it.

if someone **** your account, they wouldnt take just an item or two, theyed strip you of your valuables and leave behind the garbage

now when u say this though, that's a different story, i wouldnt just random drop 410k missy ;)