Genie help

BeedaWeeda - Heavens Tear
BeedaWeeda - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
i have no idea how i should build up my genie and add up its stats and skill and i want to make sure i get it right the first time, im a cleric, which genie should i get and how should i add the skills and stats?
Post edited by BeedaWeeda - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There are a lot of threads about Genies. But since you're Cleric it's really hard to point out Genie skills which are would be usefull since Cleric can't enjoy in same way as Mages or any melee Class. Even most favored Genie skill Extreme Poison won't do much for Cleric as for other classes.Only 2 skills i can think Cleric would benefit Holy Path,Relentless Courage...There another skill which would help but it class restricted .....
  • Istilah - Sanctuary
    Istilah - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Expel?

When someone pulls aggro, you can keep them alive and help your tank get aggro again. This will help keep you alive? Or, if your tiger dies, with this skill maybe your damage dealer can tank long enough for you to rez him.

(Healing Ripple of Rebirth and Cloud Eruption might also be nice. Healing Ripple helps replaces underwater meditation and cloud eruption can get your blue ball back up quickly if you got interrupted.)
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wnight wrote: »
    But since you're Cleric it's really hard to point out Genie skills which are would be usefull since Cleric can't enjoy in same way as Mages or any melee Class.
    The problem is the only thing clerics can't do is tank (at least not without burning a ton of mana). If there were no veno class, everyone would be complaining about clerics being overpowered. Since clerics can already do almost everything, the genies can't really give them much more.

One of my cleric friends went with a running speed buff genie. Clerics have the slowest running speed of any class, and tend to fall behind on long runs in FBs. You might also try the skill which pushes back mobs. Otherwise the standard debuffs and self-buffs seem your best bet.