Orange = LastStand - 8 Territories
Red = Kingdom - 8 Territories
Yellow = Kylin - 7 Territories
Pink = BloodCult - 2 Territories
Peach = Heavenly - 2 Territories
Blue = UnRivaleD - 1 Territory
Purple = Paradox - 1 Territory
Light Green = QQme - 1 Territory

So far for the best part of things most of the real action seems to be down in the lower left of the map and no doubt it is going to stay that way over the next few weeks as the bigger guilds move in on the smaller ones to take their territories and as other guilds try to get a place on the map.

How do you guys see things unfolding in the weeks to come? Are we going to see smaller guilds unite to take on the larger ones, are the larger "power houses" going to fail when they come up against each other or possibly even against the smaller guilds (which would be funny), what did you think of this weeks TW's? Will it be the end of the guilds that lost land or do you see them making a come back for next weeks TW's?

Who knows how things are going to play out over the next few weeks but I'm sure its going to be a blast for everyone involved,

So what do you guys think?
Post edited by meritor on

Comments

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have a feeling Kylin is going to be on top, I don't know what tells me that, but there is way to much drama regarding the guilds holding eight lands, kylin has done a great job lying low, and it will propell them to the top, right next to QQme that is. ;)
    Wonhalt
  • Jakob - Harshlands
    Jakob - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have a feeling Kylin is going to be on top, I don't know what tells me that, but there is way to much drama regarding the guilds holding eight lands, kylin has done a great job lying low, and it will propell them to the top, right next to QQme that is. ;)

I agree. 10c
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kylin staying in the middle and not choosing a side could potentially fk them over.

Also someone needs to take laststand's territories. They are uncontested and for the strength of their guild they don't deserve that many, although they are stuck now. We are getting closer to big deciding tw's instead of the boring roll small x guild.
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kylin staying in the middle and not choosing a side could potentially fk them over.

Anyone who ****s with Kylin will find themselves drenched in the blood from all their ancestors. They will never be at peace, like the souls of child molesters.

***** we cause more casualties than sunken slave ships.

I hope my crazy words make sense.
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    realtalk wrote: »
    Anyone who ****s with Kylin will find themselves drenched in the blood from all their ancestors. They will never be at peace, like the souls of child molesters.

lulwut? Is that Best Guild Syndrome i hear?b:chuckleand from Kylinb:laugh.
    b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nop. u failed at making sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Chill. I'm in kylin.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Sup Eragon..

Not a lot of "in"fighting going on anymore. Anytime you hit an obstacle i.e. QQme things will happen. The weak will leave, and a few will make the mistake of leaving. It's going to happen with whichever guild. Bottom line a lot of players are in it for themselves, and get weeded out when hard times hit.

But as it stands now we really aren't fighting with each other much at all.

As for the map the lower left is where all the action is. Not sure what Crimson is going to do or who we will try to take land from (if anyone) this coming Saturday. Should be interesting though! This week sure was!

BTW, grats to QQ on taking the land from the former flavor of the week title holder ;) Can that guild stay together long enough for some real battles? I hope so!
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As for the map the lower left is where all the action is.

Cause the lower right is all owned and the same with both top corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meritor wrote: »
    After this weeks TW's on Harshlands the Territories are looking like this:

Harshlands TW Map - 03/05/09

Green = Crimson - 8 Territories
    Orange = LastStand - 8 Territories
    Red = Kingdom - 8 Territories
    Yellow = Kylin - 7 Territories
    Pink = BloodCult - 2 Territories
    Peach = Heavenly - 2 Territories
    Blue = UnRivaleD - 1 Territory
    Purple = Paradox - 1 Territory
    Light Green = QQme - 1 Territory

So far for the best part of things most of the real action seems to be down in the lower left of the map and no doubt it is going to stay that way over the next few weeks as the bigger guilds move in on the smaller ones to take their territories and as other guilds try to get a place on the map.

How do you guys see things unfolding in the weeks to come? Are we going to see smaller guilds unite to take on the larger ones, are the larger "power houses" going to fail when they come up against each other or possibly even against the smaller guilds (which would be funny), what did you think of this weeks TW's? Will it be the end of the guilds that lost land or do you see them making a come back for next weeks TW's?

Who knows how things are going to play out over the next few weeks but I'm sure its going to be a blast for everyone involved,

So what do you guys think?

so many possibilities. imho, either Crimson or KD(or both) will keep expanding and begin to move into LS territory. another option for Crim is to expand downwards and try to check QQme expansion plans.

on the lower left, BC will probably try to recover their land from QQme while QQme tries to just finish off BC. URD and Kylin will attack each other while LS may just defend/rest or probably try to open another front against Kylin.

Heavenly and Paradox might take a rest/defend from other threats like Sin(??) it's gonna be very interesting this coming few weeks b:chuckle
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    1/2 map is Crimson 1/2 map is Kingdom if you want me to honestly summerize it.(There might be 3 or 4 territories not belonging to these two guilds) I might Edit and add more detail into how this could happen but thats the gist of it. Kingdom will prob end up bieng > then Crimson simply because they are red and that has a huge psychological effect. They might even expand into Crimson once they get a legit reason to Kos each other.

Ofcourse Kingdom or Crimson could just not bid and stay back....b:laughb:chuckle.
  • bolcseszhippi
    bolcseszhippi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1/2 map is Crimson 1/2 map is Kingdom if you want me to honestly summerize it.(There might be 3 or 4 territories not belonging to these two guilds) I might Edit and add more detail into how this could happen but thats the gist of it. Kingdom will prob end up bieng > then Crimson simply because they are red and that has a huge psychological effect. They might even expand into Crimson once they get a legit reason to Kos each other.

Ofcourse Kingdom or Crimson could just not bid and stay back....b:laughb:chuckle.

U r pretty stupid, if you want me to honestly summerize it. =))
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    U r pretty stupid, if you want me to honestly summerize it. =))

Don't hate the player, hate the game.b:bye
  • Asma - Lost City
    Asma - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Oh snap, Quoting Immortal Technique +1 for knowing whats up.
    The fail EP that has emo butterly wings on a male character that talks the most trash
  • nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    anyone care to share more thoughts? what's the update?
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh snap, Quoting Immortal Technique +1 for knowing whats up.

lol. You caught me. b:laugh
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Crimson - 9 Territories
    Kingdom - 9 Territories
    Kylin - 8 Territories
    LastStand - 5 Territories
    Heavenly - 3 Territories
    QQme - 2 Territory
    Concept - 1 Territory
    BloodCult - 1 Territories
    UnRivaleD - No More
    Paradox - No More

Updated ready for next week b:bye
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009

poor LS, getting ganged up by two very strong guilds. b:sad

they're going to need some allies soon(QQme?) if they are to survive.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've compared both Kylin and LastStand's rosters and they look almost exactly the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Concept = fake guild bid... 10k refund anyone? Pretty sure they did that for Pendulum too.

LastStand = 6
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Some big changes have happened over the last few weeks and this is how things stand at the moment:
    Kingdom = 10
    Crimson = 9
    Kylin = 9
    Heavenly = 4
    QQme = 2
    Paradox = 1
    Ascalon = 1
    Godlike = 1
    Citadel = 1

I can see most of the smaller guilds getting rolled next week which will leave the TW map to:

Kingdom - PvE to the Top!! And at present it looks like no one will stop them,
    Crimson - Tied up with QQme to much rather then making the push east,
    Kylin - Testing their "skills" in RPK - not sure where they are going to go once the free TW action is over,
    Heavenly - Mainly low levels from the line up thread posted a week or so ago, can't see why the own so much land, will get rolled like LastStand before long,
    QQme - To busy with Crimson to realise they are going about the TW map all wrong (A Clue: Head south or east XD),

Happy Hunting b:victory
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Some big changes have happened over the last few weeks and this is how things stand at the moment:
    Kingdom = 10
    Crimson = 9
    Kylin = 9
    Heavenly = 4
    QQme = 2
    Paradox = 1
    Ascalon = 1
    Godlike = 1
    Citadel = 1

I can see most of the smaller guilds getting rolled next week which will leave the TW map to:

Kingdom - PvE to the Top!! And at present it looks like no one will stop them,
    Crimson - Tied up with QQme to much rather then making the push east,
    Kylin - Testing their "skills" in RPK - not sure where they are going to go once the free TW action is over,
    Heavenly - Mainly low levels from the line up thread posted a week or so ago, can't see why the own so much land, will get rolled like LastStand before long,
    QQme - To busy with Crimson to realise they are going about the TW map all wrong (A Clue: Head south or east XD),

Happy Hunting b:victory

when Heavenly and Citadel and Brendle's guild rpk with Sin on us first, sure.
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009

What..... ??
  • demonboyo
    demonboyo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmmb:bored
  • Auldare - Harshlands
    Auldare - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Citadel has a rule of only rpking anyone without land and we are doing all we can to enforce it. Sadly there was a rogue member going about in a party with others rpking at will in the swamps.

This was brought to our attention by Crimson members and I personally had apologised to them and had stated he had broken our rules and therefore lost any support from ourselves from his actions.

Kylin though made no attempt to contact us and immediently proceeded to attack our members. I had tried to talk to 3 Kylin members (Elixlir, OoQQoO and sadly cant remember the last one) about it, to apologise about 1 member breaking our rules. I was ignored by all.

Yes we had someone go rogue and it should never have happened, but to make it out that Citadel, as a guild, was rpking Kylin is wholely innaccurate.
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Citadel has a rule of only rpking anyone without land and we are doing all we can to enforce it. Sadly there was a rogue member going about in a party with others rpking at will in the swamps.

This was brought to our attention by Crimson members and I personally had apologised to them and had stated he had broken our rules and therefore lost any support from ourselves from his actions.

Kylin though made no attempt to contact us and immediently proceeded to attack our members. I had tried to talk to 3 Kylin members (Elixlir, OoQQoO and sadly cant remember the last one) about it, to apologise about 1 member breaking our rules. I was ignored by all.

Yes we had someone go rogue and it should never have happened, but to make it out that Citadel, as a guild, was rpking Kylin is wholely innaccurate.

Yes, bend over for the big guilds like a good little boy b:bye
    All i read there is "DON'T KOS US WE IS SOWWIE, WE BE YOUR BISHES"
    Tell that rogue member to come to Paradox i like the sound of him, im sure he'd be happier without the rule "Only pk guilds smaller than ourselves who have no land"
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes, bend over for the big guilds like a good little boy b:bye
    All i read there is "DON'T KOS US WE IS SOWWIE, WE BE YOUR BISHES"
    Kos me please Citadel <3

No you are right. Guild with average level of about 42 should KOS Crimson/Kingdom/QQme/Kylin. Come to Sumor, we can fight all day. We will own you. I'll drop a gush on you, it's lvl 8 now. Pyro only lvl 5 but i am sure it does nice damage. My archer friends maybe can do a poison arrow. Oh and the cleric healing me will keep me alive with the lvl 4 iron heart so the level difference shouldnt be a big deal.
  • Auldare - Harshlands
    Auldare - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If a member does no wrong I will defend them to the end, but the guy broke the rules so loses all support.

Your mistaking sucking up to someone who is humble enough to say sorry when a wrong has been done.
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Lots of things change in a few weeks xP
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Pyrotessa - Lost City
    Pyrotessa - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol @ Nova_
    So after all the **** you spread about Icon and the whole Kd faction, you actually joined them.
    And they even take him in their ranks b:chuckle