Next To Fail (Again)

Options
2»

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We may have lost ppl but we r high in spirits we know factions go through lose of members and BS drama this has happened to evo twice already and we r still here. and i say bring the TWs looking for more fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We may have lost ppl but we r high in spirits we know factions go through lose of members and BS drama this has happened to evo twice already and we r still here. and i say bring the TWs looking for more fun

And we'll bring on that fun, too! Second TW of my career, and we lasted 1.5 hours against you guys! Man, that was so intense. To sum it all up, we got their crystal down to about 8~10% at our highest assault, but then all of Evo was able to focus on us...next thing we knew, we were pushed back, repelled, and defeated...but not without givin' a good fight! Man, when I saw that both of the crystals were near death, I was so excited! It was so intense, I was practically shaking!

Ah...but unfortunately, victory was not fated for us last night...but that's okay! Memories can only get stronger from here on in, and we'll be back to stride back onto the stage!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Since when did you become the "voice of Evo"?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did i say i was the voice of Evo? im just giving my own personal opinion about whats going on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And we'll bring on that fun, too! Second TW of my career, and we lasted 1.5 hours against you guys! Man, that was so intense. To sum it all up, we got their crystal down to about 8~10% at our highest assault, but then all of Evo was able to focus on us...next thing we knew, we were pushed back, repelled, and defeated...but not without givin' a good fight! Man, when I saw that both of the crystals were near death, I was so excited! It was so intense, I was practically shaking!

Ah...but unfortunately, victory was not fated for us last night...but that's okay! Memories can only get stronger from here on in, and we'll be back to stride back onto the stage!

Yeah all 3 fights were tough might have been better to just give up one land and try to keep 2 but it was fun to try u guys r good and honestly everyone in the NE corner of the map should be having fun with each other for awhile b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tao is going to steamroll all your bases all your base are belong to us
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah all 3 fights were tough might have been better to just give up one land and try to keep 2 but it was fun to try u guys r good and honestly everyone in the NE corner of the map should be having fun with each other for awhile b:victory

Hehe...be lookin' forward to it, Crazy. Hope to see ya on the field one day...and if you were there for Memories...sorry I missed ya. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    what you say ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Next to fail: TheCoreb:bye
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

The overused reference is too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfwqvUPIRkg

Zero Wing, a poorly translated game from Japan.

AYBABTU, perhaps Sticky and Tao will grace us with another piece of MMO trivia and pull a Leroy Jenkins.

If anything it does give insight into how Tao (Rad under a new banner) plan to paint the map pink.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hehe...be lookin' forward to it, Crazy. Hope to see ya on the field one day...and if you were there for Memories...sorry I missed ya. :P

I started in the RK battle and jeeze they might not have the numbers but they still know how to TW (if only i couldve found a TT run in there i wouldve stayed) And that was a blast but then when we switched over to memories it was spam AoE and Zhen at the crystal then well i got to work on your BMs and Wizs b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I started in the RK battle and jeeze they might not have the numbers but they still know how to TW (if only i couldve found a TT run in there i wouldve stayed) And that was a blast but then when we switched over to memories it was spam AoE and Zhen at the crystal then well i got to work on your BMs and Wizs b:chuckle

Hehe...fun times, fun times...well, like I said, be lookin' forward to fightin' ya again. ~.^ Take care, good luck to Evo and all of the landholders...hopefully, we'll be joinin' ya soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]