crashing at login ..pls help

ladybella32
ladybella32 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Hello , i have reinstalled pwi because of crashing at login , i dont know what else to do . Ive updated all my drivers and everything when i sent in a ticket . now its doing the same thing at login .i get in and start to create my char and it crashes on me . i just really dont know what else to do , it took me like 3 hrs to download it all and to reinstall for the 3rd time will be a pain in the butt !!! i would really like to get in and create a char and play the game but if i cant get past login and make a char its really not worth my time ! because so far ive spent 3 days trying to resolve this issie . so im starting to think its not on my end , that its the down load itsefl , its majorly bugged or something ! if anyone can give me anymore ideas as to why im crashing at login please inform me . Thnak you ........ladybella32
Post edited by ladybella32 on

Comments

• ladybella32
    edited May 2009
    ok i tried setting everything ot low rez and all and windowed my game, i get past login but when creating my char it either crashes on me with error or totally reboots my computer . dont know what else to do . im actaully getting very annoyed with it !
  • ladybella32
    edited May 2009
    bumping up for info
  • Meichin - Sanctuary
    Meichin - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im having that problem too :/ it lets me go to the menu where i can see my char and when i enter "start" it closes the window.. I did it again like million times but still it wont let me enter to the game. Dont know if the server has problems but i wanna play.
    Lets warm up our lips <3
  • ladybella32
    edited May 2009
    im having that problem too :/ it lets me go to the menu where i can see my char and when i enter "start" it closes the window.. I did it again like million times but still it wont let me enter to the game. Dont know if the server has problems but i wanna play.
    ya i just sent in another ticket , my system seems to be just fine its all upto date . i just downloaded the game friday , and i cant get it to stay up .i even re installed the whole game and its patches and whatever else it needed . something about chineese lang or something . i even downloaded that too . and still nothing . has your computer rebooted itself after u get past the login or do u just get error ?
This discussion has been closed.