Where do i get molds?

RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
edited May 2009 in The Crafting Nook
As i was walking around Archosaur, i came across the legendary armour forge. =D
I noticed that i could wear some of that armour, IF i could make it.
All the parts i can get, exept the mold.

So where can i get molds? Do i have to kill some horribly overpowered monster, and hope to god that he drops one?
No doubt if he does drop one, it wont be the one im looking for =/

I know i can buy them off other players, but i really dont want to spend a million bucks on something i could get for free. It just makes sense.

Pm me if you know where i can get molds.

The main ones i need are:
Mold: Heavy Plate of Lava
Mold: Vicious Cuisse
Mold: Tromh's Boots
Mold: Warrior's Clutches

Also, I will think about buying them off you if you happen to have one of the ones im looking for.. but only for a reasonable price. My budget isnt very professional right now, and i want to spend no more than 200k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RawrzWolf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Unfortunately I have to say that, besides buying the molds from other players, the only solution is hard work and A LOT of luck! Molds usually drop at your level from FB runs. The bosses from the FBs have a chance that they will drop mold! If you didn't get one at FB19, maybe you will be lucky at your FB29.

Other than that you can do Dragon Quests and receive Dragon Orders as rewards for completing the quests. You will be able to "buy" your molds with the Orders from a specific NPC. Note: i really not advise you to do that; it is a waste of time and money!

Later on, you will be able to access Cube of Fate, win some Chips, which again can be used to "buy" some molds.

I can't remember now what other ways are to get molds(if they are any other)... but this is the basic idea!

Hope I helped,
    Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The specific molds you are asking for, from what I have learned, are not actually in game at this time. They may have been an event award at one time or just never added yet....Not sure.

Here is a list of all the molds, some listed here are not in game, you can usually tell by scrolling to the bottom of the specific mold and see what drops it or if it is a DQ award.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/itype/12981
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for the help guys, and i cant belive the molds arent even in the game yet.

This game has some SERIOUS issues and flaws... ive only been playing for about 5 days, and already.. these flaws are driving my patience.

But anyway, thanks for the info guys ^_^ saved me a lot of time searching for something that doesnt exist o.ob:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lionkid - Sanctuary
    Lionkid - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how do i make molds can someone tell me ty?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how do i make molds can someone tell me ty?

Drop only...

So do a Call of Duty Dungeon (or FB... w/e).. and say hi to the big bad boss!!!
    Remember to bring friends so they also share the same fate as you! b:victory
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Poison_Dream - Sanctuary
    Poison_Dream - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Molds from from ALL dungeon bosses and have a better chance to drop when the average party level is near that of the boss level

too high only gold drops - too low you get massacred

molds also have a 1 in a million drop rate as a 2nd drop item from normal mobs
    so dungeon bosses are probably better to do

you dont neeed call of duty quests to get moulds so just grab a few friends and go dungeon boss raiding
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Molds from from ALL dungeon bosses and have a better chance to drop when the average party level is near that of the boss level

too high only gold drops - too low you get massacred

molds also have a 1 in a million drop rate as a 2nd drop item from normal mobs
    so dungeon bosses are probably better to do

you dont neeed call of duty quests to get moulds so just grab a few friends and go dungeon boss raiding

So the odds of getting a mold drop are slim enough.. but getting the mold you WANT...is even slimmer.. b:sad Sad truth i suppose. Oh well

thx for the info ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So the odds of getting a mold drop are slim enough.. but getting the mold you WANT...is even slimmer.. b:sad Sad truth i suppose. Oh well

thx for the info ^_^

Yeah, but getting a mold or two can make you enough coins to get the mold you want from another player =P