Cannot "Enter Perfect world"

marquian
marquian Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Well I can log in and select my characer just fine, then it gets to the "Entering Perfect World" screen and it just stays there. If I click anything it goes to
"Not Responding". This only started after I tried to fix another issue where it would keep crashing my computer in he middle. Anyone else run into this or know how to solve it?
Post edited by marquian on

Comments

• Lleona - Sanctuary
    Lleona - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im having a similar issue.but i cant get to login window.can see the trees and the building but my login does not pop up..reinstalling to see if it fixes..i have been having problems since last update.cant go to archo at all i lag so bad and it shuts me down
  • Ebrithiill - Lost City
    Ebrithiill - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    AM having the same exact problem except when i click on my character, it doesnt open the now entering perfect world screen. it just stays on character page and freezes :(
  • qsimpson12
    qsimpson12 Posts: 3
    edited May 2009
    I have problem too except when logging into my character it closes and I get an error report. I tried logging into my girlfriend account and hers works fine so it it something linked to my account. Perhaps my character is blackholed or something?
  • marquian
    marquian Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thanks alot! all I had to do was make a new character! now its back to fixing my Igfx driver
This discussion has been closed.