Genie Trouble

kotona
kotona Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Hi, i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but was just wanted to ask, how do u change the color of ur genie? because i looked at some other thread and said that u can change the color of the genie from random stats. But i have no idea wat it is. Also does anyone know which is the best skill to learn and which attributes to put it on? Well thxs
Post edited by kotona on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no those are lucky points you get every 10 levels which are able to give you extra points to distribute, the higher the points you get, the better the genie, the different it looks. it evolves, but doesnt let you randomly give it color.
  • kotona
    edited May 2009
    thxs for the help but would it change color if it had 42/60 lucky points on it? mine is infliction (the purple one) and it is lvl 70 right now
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Each genie is a different color, so if you want another color you need to get another genie. The npc will let you choose your genie as long as you have 3 mirage stones. The lucky points are random. The genie will evolve and get brighter and change appearance with those points but the color will remain the same for your type of genie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kotona
    edited May 2009
    ohh i understand it now. Thxs for the help, i appreciate it