Guild Wars/not Tw

Options
2»

Comments

• FangJingShan - Lost City
    FangJingShan - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm gonna make the noob suggestion and say that I actually liked the Castle Wars they had in RS. Those were actually fun, so something similar would be good also. Plus, they didn't cost anything, and if I remember right, you won a ticket just for participating to get items that were of no real use, just for show. It was probably the only thing that game did right, in my opinion.
  • Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear
    Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    those are the TW's here
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i liked castle wars lol those were fun, i liked the capture the flag idea they had with it, and the lil obsticles they put in

wow imagine that in this game O.o thatd be cool with our graphix and the flying mount glitch would be of no use lol
    edited May 2009
    Options
    CTF in this game would be the ****
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would like to have guild wars too, it would add dinamism to the factions :)
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We need guild mascots!
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I agree! there needs to be more fun things to do like guild wars you could do any time. I love TW but only once a week and half the time it doesnt last very long. :(
  • Nethare - Dreamweaver
    Nethare - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    a practice pw mode would be awesome. at anytime you and the other guild you are practicing with have a chance to do it. in the same type of arena as tw. or perhaps a guild could fight themselves by splitting into two teams. would be great for learning how tw works and would be fun to do without having to have territory. a bet could be placed on the match or just for fun, up to the guilds involved. i want to be able to practice to see what kind of strategies work and what the best battle tactics for different situations would be. then to train my faction into organized squads and divisions that would perform certain actions in tw. that is just the tactician and chess player in me but i really don't want our first tw experience to be fighting a faction that has done tw a few times and understands the event and wins because of it. plus the practice would just be alot of fun.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    here's how it i would would like to be set up if it EVER happens. there would be an instance that only the 2 waring guild can go in to. the 2 guild would go mono i mono no to cats, towers or gems to deal with just plain ol' PvP/FvF. ther would be a time limit for the war in that time limit which ever guild with the most kills win. when u respawn u get full life so there would be no spawn killing. it would be similar to arena but instead for factions. the only coins that should be spent is for charms and pots. the game would decide the time of the battle like TW but it would be through out the week instead of just weekend like TW.

if they made it like that it would be awesome