New Mount

2»

Comments

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's the PW version of a Hummer - nasty, huge and freakishly expensive.

Reminds me of this, only less Lovable.

snuffleupagus.jpg
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's the PW version of a Hummer - nasty, huge and freakishly expensive.

Reminds me of this, only less Lovable.

snuffleupagus.jpg

Snuffaluffagus FTW! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • avalon2008
    avalon2008 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This game is already expensive as it is, so no reason to spend extra $50.
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    it's ugly, big for no reason. price at this time shouldn't be a surprise.

i'm waiting for a Lion to be released offically to everyone, if that EVER happens before i stop playing. b:bye
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    screamoman wrote: »
    it's ugly, big for no reason. price at this time shouldn't be a surprise.

i'm waiting for a Lion to be released offically to everyone, if that EVER happens before i stop playing. b:bye

Better stop playing now then, they will NEVER release lion in the boutique, EVER.

As for the new mount, bought it as soon as it came out, and love it.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got the mount. It's huge, red and flaming. Will go well with a certain untamed flying mount I think.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, for $50 dollars, you're getting an already fully spurred mount and something that looks totally awesome, it's definately worth the $50.
    $50 dollars is good for a fully spurred mount but imo it looks horrid xD

lol.
    is it just me or is $50 for a VIRTUAL item that isnt even YOUR property a complete ripoff?
    i mean come on. i could think of MANY things to better spend 50 dollars on
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol.
    is it just me or is $50 for a VIRTUAL item that isnt even YOUR property a complete ripoff?
    i mean come on. i could think of MANY things to better spend 50 dollars on

You mean like 50 dollars on a sevice that connects you to the internetz? All of which you don't own any off unless you pay more for it?

Not trying to be mean just a thought.
  • armyof1
    armyof1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So the mount is a lion made of pixies and my genie is not a pixie. Help me plz ^^
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i want a hell hound... they should allow you to send mail across servers so i can get my little baby off of sanct
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ewww.jpg

The new mounts are bugged ... They leave these stinky whipcream-like slippery puddles all over the place.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Vallerie - Lost City
    Vallerie - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I still want my ninetails mount b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got it and I have to say it looks like a fusion between a ELF+PUG+MONKEY...

most likely going to end up selling it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mistigris - Heavens Tear
    Mistigris - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I hate it. I thought the hellhounds were ugly, but they're freaking beauty queens next to the nienbeast. And they take up the entire screen of everyone around them. Yeah, that's an exaggeration but the damn thing is enormous. I wish they'd limited the sale to 5 minutes so there would be far fewer of the things around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    images by ForsakenX
    edited May 2009
    You mean like 50 dollars on a sevice that connects you to the internetz? All of which you don't own any off unless you pay more for it?

Not trying to be mean just a thought.

yeah that would be pretty lame... if i Actually paid for internet.
    I use free wireless from my neighbor soo yeah..
    Also you get alot more use out of internet service than a mount..
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmmm....how much do Hell hounds sell for on Heavens Tear? They also were 50 gold in boutique right? Coin price now?
    edited May 2009
    Hmmm....how much do Hell hounds sell for on Heavens Tear? They also were 50 gold in boutique right? Coin price now?

Maybe about 3-4 mil
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ugly, too big. bad animated in the back of the head.
    it doesnt deserve to live. go npc that sht mount. ppl could have to pay me money to take and use it lolz.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Corette - Sanctuary
    Corette - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have it and I love it, definitely my favorite mount in game. So much hate for the poor bugger!
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hate it... not because of its expensive pricetag or how it looks (although it is ugly as sin), but due to its size. People keep planting it on top of my catshop, which is incredibly annoying.

I know you want to show off, and west archo is logically the best place to do it... but can you not park it on top of other people's catshops?

Sticking with my HH...
  • Chefstabs - Heavens Tear
    Chefstabs - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    it looks cool and fast but i wouldn't buy it for 50bucks i just bought a swift shadow and loving it if i could fly maybe i would buy it
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    day 1 every town had 7. day 2 every town has almost 10. so how does UBER rare sound when you run into at least 20 every time you play?

i think this mount should be called
    UBER CASH SINK RARE that if bought only shows that you are rich enough to pay $20 more for just 1ms more
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Personally, I think the Nienbeast is ugly, over-sized, and nothing but a lag monster. I'm not alone seeing as many people on my server that rushed to get one are now trying to sell it and get there old mount back. I really hope these don't sell well.
  • IceHealer - Lost City
    IceHealer - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree with everyone. It does in fact look like a giant flaming ****. PW should have come out with something a bit more classy (like a white dragon or idk something cool like that). PW still doesn't justify why I should pay out 50 big ones for something like that (that's the retail price of a PS3 game guys!) and I still find it ridiculous that they expect ppl to keep buying their **** at those kind of prices (yet there is always someone right around the corner to prove me and common sense wrong b:sad).
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Basically I think that the new mount is really ugly and not much better-looking than the hellhound mount. Something like that, in my opinion, should be a permanant addition to the cash shop. Even those who wanted that mount sooo badly that weekend, I don't really think it's worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited May 2009
    How is it pronounced anyways? "neen" "neeyan" "neeyen" "nahyen" or "9"?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got it and I love it. I was saving for the ninetails but after I saw one up close and saw that it was rather plain, no glow, I changed my mind.

BTW for everyone saying how "ugly" it is. You do realize that its based on like the chinese new years dragons or other such dragons used in chinese culture.

yellow_dragon2.jpg

red_dragon.jpg

ChineseNewYear_dragon.jpg

This maybe the "US" version but this game was originally created for China, with a heavy asian influenced theme. Everything we get in this version is made for the chinese version first and then passed on to us. So Im not really sure why anyone would be surprised to see dragon mounts that look like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Kenzy - Sanctuary
    Kenzy - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got it and I love it. I was saving for the ninetails but after I saw one up close and saw that it was rather plain, no glow, I changed my mind.

BTW for everyone saying how "ugly" it is. You do realize that its based on like the chinese new years dragons or other such dragons used in chinese culture.

I agree, I wanted a ninetails too until this came out. I just love the detail and glow on this Nien Beast, and the pretty trail of fire when it runs. As for the face, I personally like it, I saw right away the resemblence to the chinese dragons. I wouldn't want it to just look like a red Kirin, I'm glad it's different. I'm very happy I purchased one of these today.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Im surprised how many people responded/ voted o.o I wish I woulda made the vote duration longer than one day now.

Thanks for participating people b:victory

BTW yes i did buy one and its my first mount. I wub it b:kiss