GZ Butth0les

dixienormous
dixienormous Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
why are u GZ butth0les taking all the noob guild land dont you have enough u greedy buttwipes. but really i wanna know if GZ is trying to take all tht land in the center of the map and why? they should let the less stronger guild fight over it and have fun.

ha this thread isnt about CQ suprised?
Post edited by dixienormous on

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Gz is doing what comes naturally to a faction which has expansion on it's mind.

Now it's all up to cq again sadly.

All daikoku has to do, is disown the gz dogs.

Once cq has unaffiliated themselves from gz, u will see how fast they will be destroyed.

Gz is nothing, noone fears them, they are no threat whatsoever, and they would have nothing if not for cq.Noone has **** them thus far cos of fear of cq retaliation and intervention.

cq knows it, everyone knows it, deep down gz knows it too.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    why are u GZ butth0les taking all the noob guild land dont you have enough u greedy buttwipes. but really i wanna know if GZ is trying to take all tht land in the center of the map and why? they should let the less stronger guild fight over it and have fun.

ha this thread isnt about CQ suprised?

CQ may have said they didn't wish to take over the map. But GZ didn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So nice not having GZ on safelist.
    QQmore when you die please.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tears all over this topic...fun.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    To be a slave to Conquerors or not to be... that is the GZ question.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    to Be A Slave To Conquerors Or Not To Be... That Is The Gz Question.

Q.Q more please. How about you leave all this TW stuff for the big boys and you go back to your little sandbox to play.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Q.Q more please. How about you leave all this TW stuff for the big boys and you go back to your little sandbox to play.

I usually don't like agreeing with starang, but your past few posts leave me little choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 2009

That's the best news I've heard all day.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009

It will be interesting.

GZ is on so many safe-lists and I think that they tend to use this as a crutch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I usually don't like agreeing with starang, but your past few posts leave me little choice.

Well, I mean I actually honestly tried to agree with Starang and my state is revoked? O dear... I made a grave error!

GZ is actually a fully functional guild independent of ANY CONQUEROR CONTROL and all land acquired by GuradianZ is totally 100% legit and mostly within their own power. GuardianZs might be friendly with Conquerors, but of course, they will never stoop and try to "please" Conquerors like dogs out of a stupid feeding bowl. They are NOT!! Oh no... GuardianZ has totally 100% skill to perform well in Town Wars by themselves and has *cough* real skill in PvP for the most part.

I mean... I find the statement above hard to believe. If you can convince me otherwise b:chuckle

P.S. Same with you, YourMom. I will actually agree with Starang if he actually stated the a useful point and speaks truth. I mean, I'm nice b:cute. But its too bad Starang fails too much to even come close to making up stuff that's not bull****. I mean... this is my just honest opinion of what GuardianZ is...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh no... GuardianZ has totally 100% skill to perform well in Town Wars by themselves and has *cough* real skill in PvP for the most part.

GZ has done well in tw on their own. We went back and forth with them a bit when we still had the numbers to fill a tw. I hear shinzoko leads it pretty well, seems like he has an idea of what he's doing there.
    As far as pvp, they've been fighting with rq since the guild was started, so they've developed some skill from that at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I've heard Shinzoko in vent and he sounds trustable and leader type of a guy.
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It will be interesting.

GZ is on so many safe-lists and I think that they tend to use this as a crutch.

lol?
    Do you even know what is our KoS list?
    We have Riot, Spectral, RQ, ShortBus, Redhawk, PU2O all in our KoS list and you say we are on so many safe-lists?
    I think that "so many" means CQ b:question
    . . . . . .
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol?
    Do you even know what is our KoS list?
    We have Riot, Spectral, RQ, ShortBus, Redhawk, PU2O all in our KoS list and you say we are on so many safe-lists?
    I think that "so many" means CQ b:question

LOL....those guilds are on world KOS lists..the reasons = old BLT and PK guilds that don't care who they kill, rather simple if you think about it.

And the RQ one is fairly new...you were safe for a while.

It don't matter, not like i'm going after GZ...too many friends in there b:chuckle, I was just making a point that GZ has been sitting pretty for a while now. Rather lucky don't you think?

* And to clarify - I have NO issue with GZ...was stating an opinion on what I thought and what I have and do see. I am not in the mood to get into a flame and I know more then you war..*sigh** b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've heard Shinzoko in vent and he sounds trustable and leader type of a guy.

Anything from you isn't really credible, tbh.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Aww are you that butthurt
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    CQ and GZ has always been on good terms, and we relied on each other to get where we are as both guilds in this point of the server. GZ has never really depended on us 100%, but when they needed help, we are here to help them too, and vice versa. Kinda lame to call them the slaves or dogs of CQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    LOL....those guilds are on world KOS lists..the reasons = old BLT and PK guilds that don't care who they kill, rather simple if you think about it.

It don't matter, not like i'm going after GZ...too many friends in there b:chuckle, I was just making a point that GZ has been sitting pretty for a while now. Rather lucky don't you think?

* And to clarify - I have NO issue with GZ...was stating an opinion on what I thought and what I have and do see. I am not in the mood to get into a flame and I know more then you war..*sigh** b:bye

Ok, can you state any factor guild in LC that is not or was not in GZ KoS except CQ?
    or you meant RQ safe list = so many guilds?
    . . . . . .
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GZ, please don't try to act pro here.

Why not we do a little experiment.

Sh1tbozo, tell Daic0ckU to withdraw all support from gz and not interfere with anything to do with gz for just 1 month.(that includes sending cq to join gz ya sneaky lil bastiches)

Just 1 mere month!
    See what will happen to gz.

Zori, it is a nice attempt for you to try and give some nice words to gz.
    But you, me , the server knows that without them cq can still stand, but without cq, gz would fall and fall hard!

This is a fact.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Funny you say that about riot because our KOS list is GZ and CQ only and stop saying old BLT. Do people EVER bring up the guild names that all formed under GZ when they got the **** beat out of them? You people need to get a ****ing clue honestly.
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I heard somewhere that evasion rocks on a MG need confirmation plz
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Sh1tbozo, tell Daic0ckU to withdraw all support from gz and not interfere with anything to do with gz for just 1 month.(that includes sending cq to join gz ya sneaky lil bastiches)

Just 1 mere month!

But you, me , the server knows that without them cq can still stand, but without cq, gz would fall and fall hard!

This is a fact.
    The fact is, the only guild that is capable of taking GZ 1 on 1 right now in LC is CQ after BLT disband.
    So stop acting like any of you noob guilds out there can do anything.. and keep the QQ going.
    . . . . . .
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b:bye If you don't know the truth, you don't know what's credible.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Just 1 mere month!

This is a fact.

Man, if you know everything why u dont make guild named 1 man army and simply own whole server? :)
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I heard somewhere that evasion rocks on a MG need confirmation plz

Hmm my ring your speaking of helped me kill...as a 94 mage....ONE SHOT CrazyPolter, lushess(not in one shot), Spirea, and many others BECAUSE OF MY CRIT ring dummy....talk more trash and be more jealous of me plz. I love that you run your mouth from a fake account, thanks for your support of the forums!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm my ring your speaking of helped me kill...as a 94 mage....ONE SHOT CrazyPolter, lushess(not in one shot), Spirea, and many others BECAUSE OF MY CRIT ring dummy....talk more trash and be more jealous of me plz. I love that you run your mouth from a fake account, thanks for your support of the forums!

Buy another one please b:surrender

I have both gold mats - I need money D:
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol this is what happens when small guilds get picked

they make a topic 2 cry

b:chuckle

is there any rule that says big guilds cannot atk small guilds for land? b:surrender

all lands r free 4 grab if u have the power

yeah so just suck it up
  • Zori - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Just 1 mere month!

This is a fact.

I never said that CQ wouldn't be able to still be alive without them. They helped us as allies, isn't that what they are for? We helped them also, but not in the same way/tactic they helped us.

Tbh, they helped us more than we helped them. They were on the brink of crumbing at one point, this is when BL was still alive. The double attacks from BL and RQ on GZ, we all assumed they were going to eventually lose all lands, did we not?

But during through their endeavors, they helped us in double attacking BL, and it was a surprise to see BL fall faster than GZ. We assisted GZ by sending a few members, but only to see we were still fighting an empty land.

If you really think GZ depended on us that much to stay alive, you are wrong by a long shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Just 1 mere month!

This is a fact.

I'm not going to categorically deny this, as I'm not privy to PM's in game, but... really? I'm not sure we've spoken much to them in the past month. If you have some info, I'd love to hear it, but the last conversation about CQ in guild chat was a discussion as to why we weren't attacking them. As they've been nothing but honorable, I don't support such an attack (plus we'd lose ^^), but it'd be nice to train with some higher levels in TW.

How does CQ help us exactly? Spec/Riot pk the **** out of us while we're grinding, and I've never gotten CQ backup anywhere. There's been some huge QQ in guild chat over pk'ing, because we haven't gotten backup.

If you've got some info, lay it on the table big boy, but I assume you'll hide behind your fake avatar and spout random **** some more. Go back to finding another guild to scam BLT scum.
  • Zori - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I don't think we've gotten much pms from any GZ members about needing back up in pvp. I've gotten a few when I was standing in TSC, and I helped when I could.

But its true, GZ and CQ used to pk alot together back in the day but not as often. That is when you were still in RQ papewaoi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]