omg please stop it already!!

Klutzo - Heavens Tear
Klutzo - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
guys! stop saying things like "REMOVE THE GENIES" "THEY ARE A WASTE, THEY ARE USELESS" ...... JUST CUT IT OUT ALREADY... first of all... if you dont like them, THEN DONT GET THEM simple as that... some people are saying to remove them overall... what will happen to all lost EXP and spirit? do the GMs and such keep track of every players exact spirit and EXP spent on the genies? an dif they do, would they really return it all to the players who lost it because of the genies?

... listen.. im tired of all this flaming and bashing on the genies... JUST STOP POSTING ABOUT IT... DONT GET THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM... you get a free one from a quest, try it out, if you dont like it, dont waste anything much on it, genies ARE NOT REQUIRED.... i repeat...

GENIES ARE NOT A REQUIREMENT TO PLAY PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL.

IF YOU DONT WANT THEM OR LIKE THEM, THEN DONT GET ONE.

THEY MAY BE A WASTE TO YOU, BUT TO SOME THEY ARE NOT A WASTE...

im sorry this turned into a rant topic... but people are driving me crazy by saying all of this **** about things that you dont even need to play the game, if genies were somthing required to play the game, and advance in it, then i could see some of the points being reasonable, BUT THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR ANYTHING... if they are required for somthing, go ahead and correct my statement. once again, im sorry for this being a rant topic, but all im asking, is for people to cut out all this hating, flaming, and bashing on things they dont like. so good luck, this is all, happy playing b:angry
"opinions are strong, and can be changed, but it can never be destroyed." -Klutzo
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3008548001&dateline=1242452305[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Klutzo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    THIS GOES FOR VENOMANCERS AND BARBS TOO!
    if you dont like them, dont party them! they arent required to play pw... OWAIT YES WE ARE!

YES YOU CALL US NAMES AND LABEL US LIKE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE 1960S
    enough of the rants and whining! barbs are not overpowered norr are venomancers, nor do any of you know what OP means, dumb people.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "And a week later Tear makes a topic saying how sorry he is about going off on people for small things..."b:scorn
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You're just putting more fuel to the fire.. b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I believe the ones who are whining about them are the ones that don't understand how to use em properly, even though if you just READ they are quite simple to understand and master. And a lot expected way too much, making assumptions cause they didnt READ anything about them before they were released.
    I like my genie too b:victory

Thank you GM's and Dev's for finally adding this feature and i cant wait for more!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Genies are useless and venos are opb:victory
    edited May 2009
    *runs away from the flames*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I don't think so, you decided to post in this thread so you're coming with us! *grabs Nira*

Venos are OP and should be nerfed severely in PvP and their Nixes are bugged to hell and back!

Oh and PvP players from the PvP servers know nothing about PvP!!!!!

muahahahahahahab:sin
  • Illumminatti - Heavens Tear
    Illumminatti - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think there a cool addition to the game but there are alot of bugs with them. Let'em get the kinks worked out then we'll see. As of right now though, it be best to wait to use up exp or spirit to lvl one till they do get fixed.
    edited May 2009
    I don't think so, you decided to post in this thread so you're coming with us! *grabs Nira*

Venos are OP and should be nerfed severely in PvP and their Nixes are bugged to hell and back!

Oh and PvP players from the PvP servers know nothing about PvP!!!!!

muahahahahahahab:sin

Instead of fixing bugged fleshream, they disabled veno reflect and pet autoattack in def mode on pvp. So basically, the honest venos who don't exploit game bugs are severely nerfed, while the exploiters are still OP with their flesh ream. See how it works there?b:laugh
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    If that bug's presence is allowed any longer all honest venos will leave the jedi and join the dark side...and the fact that the dark side has cookies does not help the situation either...b:surrender
    edited May 2009
    If that bug's presence is allowed any longer all honest venos will leave the jedi and join the dark side...and the fact that the dark side has cookies does not help the situation either...b:surrender

Cookies were so last year, we have blackberry pie now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2009
    *sits down with some popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    wow, you guys sound like 4chan meme clones.

cookies, popcorn, drama is there anything online that isnt cliche off 4chan anymore?
    edited May 2009

cookies, popcorn, drama is there anything online that isnt cliche off 4chan anymore?

4chan sucks now that they banned lolicon. P3d0 4 life.b:victory
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009

I'll enjoy reading your next "I'm sorry for losing it guys..=( " thread.b:cute
    edited May 2009
    psh trolls remorse only comes from my stable side. expect more losing it in a more unproffesional manner
    edited May 2009
    I have no clue what 4chan refers to so no im not mimicking that. Popcorn always goes well with drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    4chan sucks now that they banned lolicon. P3d0 4 life.b:victory

If I remember correctly, /b/ still allows it. Don't quote me on this though, as I never go anywhere near that place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZ0R!!1!!!1!111!

Oh dear...b:surrender
    edited May 2009
    Oh dear...b:surrender

Well, now that that can of worms has been opened..

Advice Dog anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2009
    Originally Posted by Junon - Heavens Tear
    > 9000!!!!shift!1!1!!one!1
    wwerwergsdfsd
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I kept telling everyone to stop depending on stun and flesh ream on pets and such to pvp because what will you do when people resist it and it no longer works? No one wanted to listen and I heard a lot of complaints tonight about how they can't fight due to not being able to stun anymore after the TW since everyone resisted it with the genies.

Dare I say it......?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited May 2009
    lol, a small sample does not speak for the entire populace, youd expect someone in any kind of science or mathmatecal based learning program would understand that, tis basic statistics. i havent founda single person able to kill me since i got my qqbird o:
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I kept telling everyone to stop depending on stun and flesh ream on pets and such to pvp because what will you do when people resist it and it no longer works? No one wanted to listen and I heard a lot of complaints tonight about how they can't fight due to not being able to stun anymore after the TW since everyone resisted it with the genies.

Dare I say it......?

Yup.. PvP isn't about one baby Phoenix and 2 skills.....

If it was, I recommend you to throw out your entire computer, uninstall Perfect World (The PvP Part)... and bang on your head until it starts feeling good b:chuckle..

There's more to life than sex kids, I know.... your so shocked. b:shocked
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited May 2009
    youre ludicrous! sex makes the world go round!
  • Klutzo - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    ok how the hell did this turn into somthing about sex all of a sudden?!?!?!?! wtf!!
    me scared now o.o
    b:shockedb:surrender
    "opinions are strong, and can be changed, but it can never be destroyed." -Klutzo
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3008548001&dateline=1242452305[/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    ok how the hell did this turn into somthing about sex all of a sudden?!?!?!?! wtf!!
    me scared now o.o
    b:shockedb:surrender

Welcome to the internet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2009
    This thread is like /b/b:victory
  • Klutzo - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Welcome to the internet!

the internet ish soooo weird... to think i would learn my lesson by now on it lol b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    This thread is like /b/b:victory

gg b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]