edited May 2009 in Tideswell (East)
What do you guys do for .... fun? b:shutup
Post edited by Nova_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Make certain PvP players ponder what others enjoy about playing on PvE servers. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Play this game...
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Aerith - Dreamweaver
    Aerith - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    we dress up and pretend to be PKers b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaier - Sanctuary
    Kaier - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ...does torturing my lil sis count as 1?b:sin
    Friendship means being stupid together...b:cute
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mathematics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Making West Arch common chat more interesting. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Reading necro'd threads and laughing at the people that don't realize it.
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What do we do for fun?

Well personally, I have a penchant for starting inane threads on the boards of other servers for the sole purpose of masturbating my online self-worth. How about you?

Oh….no, wait……
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nova_ LOL at you, you never change, xD
    Thats why I wanna marry you, if someone marry you Ill hunt her forever, just for you to know!!!

I like the idea of PvE server mostly (i think) probably wont turn into everyone joining one guild just bcs they are strong, but on the other side if you wanna have fun a bit with pking you cant :S
  • Noggin - Dreamweaver
    Noggin - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thats interesting as I joined a PVE server because I didn't want to be entainment for bored high level types. And I do believe I can have fun with PK if I want (when I hit 30 anyway)? I was planning on turning it on straight away and seeing how it went.... At least I can turn it off if I want.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thats interesting as I joined a PVE server because I didn't want to be entainment for bored high level types. And I do believe I can have fun with PK if I want (when I hit 30 anyway)? I was planning on turning it on straight away and seeing how it went.... At least I can turn it off if I want.

true, u can turn it off after see'ing how it went, i was on HT server before, and see'ing that 98% of the server is blue name, it wont make a difference if ur white or blue name
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    99.9% of statistics that players post on video game forums are made up and usually simple BS. See what I did thar Meca? ;o

I can easily find a white-named player in probably under a minute, hell stand in west Arch and a ton of them will be running around. If you are color blind, then my apologies.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maby the level 90 are white, after all, after HT was packed full of blue names and bordom took over, i dont think i wud dare step into a PvE server just to check for a white name, so yea, nice try b:chuckle
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    maby the level 90 are white, after all, after HT was packed full of blue names and bordom took over, i dont think i wud dare step into a PvE server just to check for a white name, so yea, nice try b:chuckle

Haha, it's funny PvP players talk about PvE players making assumptions about your servers yet here you are doing the same. Some hypocrites you guys turn out to be. :/

I've been on HT since the 3rd or 4th day it the server went live and after like 6 weeks I was starting to see a lot of white names and continued to do so afterwards. So yeah, nice try.b:chuckle
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've been on HT since the 3rd or 4th day it the server went live and after like 6 weeks I was starting to see a lot of white names and continued to do so afterwards. So yeah, nice try.b:chuckle

lol that for a fact is a lie because i was on HT for 3 months atleast from the very start of the server opening and trying to find a white name...lets say there was more chance of finding a needle in a hay stack, simply put, PvE servers are full of blue names regardless of what you say.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Of course it's full of blue names, it's a PvE server duh I never said it wasn't but the % isn't as big as you claim it to be. And again if you were color blind during your 3 months of being on the PvE server I am sorry.b:surrender
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Still not many answers... What IS there to do on a PvE server?b:nosebleed
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Still not many answers... What IS there to do on a PvE server?b:nosebleed

OKAY! Big Hint here! :D

Think of what you guys do on your server except without the mass pking of low levels at events :D

Come on use your imagination!
    Search your feelings you know it to be true! (I couldn't help it...b:surrender)
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Of course it's full of blue names, it's a PvE server duh I never said it wasn't but the % isn't as big as you claim it to be. And again if you were color blind during your 3 months of being on the PvE server I am sorry.b:surrender

i actualy knew of a very few ppl that were occasionaly white, i think i counted of about 5 people and thats it, finding others white was nearly impossible, once again, regardless of what u say, back in the time i was playing HT...finding a white name was nearly impossible,
    stop trying to think ur right saying im colour blind, u can go ahead and ask any1 from the HT server from around the 3 months into HT, was there barly any white, they will clearly say no b:bye
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i actualy knew of a very few ppl that were occasionaly white, i think i counted of about 5 people and thats it, finding others white was nearly impossible, once again, regardless of what u say, back in the time i was playing HT...finding a white name was nearly impossible,
    stop trying to think ur right saying im colour blind, u can go ahead and ask any1 from the HT server from around the 3 months into HT, was there barly any white, they will clearly say no b:bye

Oh no more LIES!

Yes because every single day you went around the server and counted everyone that was white-named yes? ^_______^

You can continue saying hardly anyone was white-named back then, I'll just simply laugh like right now because it's coming from a player from the PvP servers.b:laugh
    Hell I was in a faction that always went on about PK drama, but that is a whole different story.

So many of you try so hard to make our server look like it's boring as hell so why should any PvE players believe a word you say? :/
    And that little made up statistic there proves how biased you are in a topic such as this one.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nova_ got the carebears butthurt :(
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes, we are butthurt enough that our carebear starez r a chargin! IMMA FIRIN MAH STARE!!1!!11!1!
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh no more LIES!

Yes because every single day you went around the server and counted everyone that was white-named yes? ^_______^

You can continue saying hardly anyone was white-named back then, I'll just simply laugh like right now because it's coming from a player from the PvP servers.b:laugh
    Hell I was in a faction that always went on about PK drama, but that is a whole different story.

So many of you try so hard to make our server look like it's boring as hell so why should any PvE players believe a word you say? :/
    And that little made up statistic there proves how biased you are in a topic such as this one.

lols i was between 2 factions back around the start of HT, TheEmpire and my main guild Dragons, both non existant now, but since ur such a tool for trying to make the almighty PvE servers amazing with there 5% white population and ur imaginary pk drama which never happened, this is cos i was on every day for the majority of the day racing up in levels and i never saw pk drama, so keep living in ur fantasy world.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nova_ got the carebears butthurt :(

Soz b:cute
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lols i was between 2 factions back around the start of HT, TheEmpire and my main guild Dragons, both non existant now, but since ur such a tool for trying to make the almighty PvE servers amazing with there 5% white population and ur imaginary pk drama which never happened, this is cos i was on every day for the majority of the day racing up in levels and i never saw pk drama, so keep living in ur fantasy world.

Yes, since you never saw PK Drama clearly there never was any right?? Uh oh do I see another made up statistic in there?!?!?! O__________O

Aw you must've done it so much it must be a habit now. I'm sorry, I should not be mocking your weaknesses like this, again sir/ma'am/it my apologies. That is rather a bad habit of mine, when I'm reading the ignorance of a PvPer such as you.b:surrender

And again PK drama was always in my old faction, I believe the name was Remnant or something like that, the reason why it was dying is because of the drama. Although, I have to admit they did hang in there pretty well considering the **** they went through.
  • Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What do you guys do for .... fun? b:shutup

We....umm....socialize? .....alot?
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ahh ive been wonderin this for awhile...

so if 2 guilds dont like each other

1 guild has party at butterflys or fishes

does other guild jump in the area and start ksin them lol?

"hey take that" "u like this exp? >:D"

b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ahh ive been wonderin this for awhile...

so if 2 guilds dont like each other

1 guild has party at butterflys or fishes

does other guild jump in the area and start ksin them lol?

"hey take that" "u like this exp? >:D"

b:cute
    No, the ones with some balls go white named and try to PK.
    they usually fail. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DW used to be quite fun when BP was around...well they not here anymore >:}

most wraith event/ server event turn out to be a PvP fest and SP pk fest happen like twice/week? xD
  • Geriel - Dreamweaver
    Geriel - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i really do not get the point of this thread...
    but the same thing was once asked in wow forums too. best answer (IMO) was, if i remember correctly:
    if your unable to enjoy games in a peacefull way - without griefplay, ganking and such, it only adviseable to consult some decent psychotherapist.