Activites at Higher Levels?

Options
Winged__love - Heavens Tear
Winged__love - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
What can you do at higher levels? I left the game upon acquiring level 40 because..well..I didn't see any point in staying on if there wasn't much to do at higher levels.

I'm thinking about coming back, so, what is there to do at higher levels?
Post edited by Winged__love - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    FEW quests.....

TT/HH.....

Grinding.....

PK'ing.....

Farming.....

World bosses.....

TW.....

Zhen.....

Ummmmm.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Winged__love - Heavens Tear
    Winged__love - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What is uh...Zhen..? I got the reply from my friend that TW and TT/HH, PKing is the best I think lol. Still..I like stuff to be interesting.
  • Thanquol - Lost City
    Thanquol - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Zhenning is where a few dpsers (archers, wizards) sit in a spot PBAOEing while a cleric heals them and people on fast mounts drag monsters into their circle of death

done properly, it gives tons of exp/spirit/loot over time
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I pretty much stay in twilight temple squad everytime I logon. Thats like my normal gameplay now. ;o I'm trying to get money for a nix.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    at higher level the main thing that you usualy do is umm...

grind grind grind grind grind...HH for ur weapon and maby armour, grind grind grind grind grind, maby the odd FB, grind grind grind grind, you can also put PK in the middle of them grind times if u want, depends what u want.

so to sum up, at higher levels u can grind b:chuckle
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I pretty much stay in twilight temple squad everytime I logon. Thats like my normal gameplay now. ;o I'm trying to get money for a nix.

Marry me b:kiss you must be the only veno in kylin that actually haven't payed for those red QQbirds.
  • Hopespower - Heavens Tear
    Hopespower - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What can you do at higher levels? I left the game upon acquiring level 40 because..well..I didn't see any point in staying on if there wasn't much to do at higher levels.

I'm thinking about coming back, so, what is there to do at higher levels?

in essance,,, nothing, it gets very boring at higher levels.... all it is,,, is one HUGE a$$ grind fest.... at around lev 60+ the quests drop off hugely,, after level 70 your lucky if you get more than 3 per level, everything else is a grind, and now that genies are here sucking up your ex/sp to level the stupid things,, well now you have to gring even more to be able to level it, i just trashed it after i realised that... i spend enough time grinding my own levels, i am not going to grind to level a genie... and not get any xp for myself..
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its not always too late to come to sanctuary and join in the rebirth gamma extraganza! at 71-85 you get monstrous exp, money, and fabulous prizes!

you can participate with the lovely factions who announce legion attacks (basically human activated wraith attack), world bosses! (huge monsterous bosses that drop rare gems and materials), or aid kiddies in FBs high levels once aided you in!

You can join a faction and aid in the demise of the evil empire trying to conquer perfect world sanctuary! Join the rebel troops and fight back today!

There actually is quite a few quests with interesting stories, about the origin of the wraiths, a story of a young man; linus who dared to stand against the pirates who attacked dreamweaver port, about 5 elemental gods and how theyve become infested with wraiths, and even become a celestial demon or sage and choose the side of light or darkness!

Choosing either side allows you to enter a whole other seperate world! Where a few more instances await those who dare to conquer the leveling cap...

Daily quests include crazy stone which would now be around 200k~ exp at my level, world quest where you deliver books to NPCs for 100; 200; thousand experience, and sometimes good ol friendship quest for that lame 15k

Lastly you can join in on runs through the forgotten twilight empire, forge powerful gear and fight evil monsters. And soon to come,Lunar Glade and Frostlands instances as soon as people figure out how the **** to do them!