Just a quick low lvl question

Options
zelax
zelax Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
Hey I'm pretty new to this game , lvl 29 and was woudering if I should be lvling up revive ?

Thanks.
Post edited by zelax on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    zelax wrote: »
    Hey I'm pretty new to this game , lvl 29 and was woudering if I should be lvling up revive ?

Thanks.
    It just depends on how much your willing to please other pple in the game. The more you lvl it, the less exp THEY loose. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Thanks.

Yes...but not at the expense of your other spells. Level it when you have "spare". Normative is to have it at level 10 somewhere in your 50-60's
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary
    ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Thanks.

your buffs, iron heart, plume shot, and cyclone all come first : P

im lvl 53 and have revive at lvl 3 so don't worry about it too much

b:pleased
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    it depends if your on a pvp server or not if you ask me, because the spells you need change in my opinion, adding on plume shell and perhaps some debuffs along with some stronger attacks like wield thunder you wont have much spare SP

I only have lvl 1 revive but if i was on a pve server id have it maxed probably
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I only have lvl 1 revive but if i was on a pve server id have it maxed probably

I started lvling it and maxed it after I hit 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its up to you honey some people never max the skill ^^

They belive it to be a waste of sp and coin ^^

Its very much to your own personal preference
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Level the damn
    thing lol
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)