Rainbow Blessing worth it? (genie skill)

Options
HikariHinata - Heavens Tear
HikariHinata - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
I was looking at my genie to see if I could get some useful support skills for my genie... And I looked at the only cleric only spell Rainbow Blessing...

Personally I'm kinda annoyed that our only spell (that is designed for cleric looks so useless, but I want to know what you guys think of it.

rainbowblssing.png
01001100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01010001 01010001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001110 01111001 01110101 01001110 01111001 01110101 00100001 00100001 00100001
b:thanks
Post edited by HikariHinata - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• EminnHawk - Sanctuary
    EminnHawk - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont think its worth it to be honest the only skill that i find REALLY nice for any class that Tree of Protection
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Very nice, you found a **** skill.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yep thats a bad skill ^^ i wouldnt use it if i were u ^^

Tai chi and tree of protection r pretty good though ^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • HikariHinata - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The problem with tai chi is that it doesn't stack with our regen buffs... so even though it regen hp/mp for 50+ on like 8second, after it cancel the 1 houre buff...

Personally I have Wind Shield wich I like pretty much ^^
    01001100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01010001 01010001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001110 01111001 01110101 01001110 01111001 01110101 00100001 00100001 00100001
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was looking at my genie to see if I could get some useful support skills for my genie... And I looked at the only cleric only spell Rainbow Blessing...

Personally I'm kinda annoyed that our only spell (that is designed for cleric looks so useless, but I want to know what you guys think of it.

rainbowblssing.png

Personally...b:shocked! I'm kinda shocked to think people think its useless!

I mean... Archers were killing ppl with a 30% Increase in DMG Before (+30 Attack Level Event buff). If you give them Rainbow Buffs at lv 10.....

I frankly think that skill is quite good. I'll try maxing it and see the results. Though 8 Seconds is quite short.... but if it makes me able to 1 hit ko... then it's all worth it!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • HikariHinata - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    from what I understand of the skill, you can't be really sure of wich buff you'll give. (I'm not sure though, if you would try it and tell me, it would be nice)

To me, an archer with increased magic attack or a barb with more mag attack... that wouldn't be nice I think
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    from what I understand of the skill, you can't be really sure of wich buff you'll give. (I'm not sure though, if you would try it and tell me, it would be nice)

To me, an archer with increased magic attack or a barb with more mag attack... that wouldn't be nice I think

Oh yea... it's random and chance to fail....

Now that just kinda killed the entire skill right there. 8 seconds of <50% you actually get a decent skill and only <25% to get an increase dmg in the type of damage that you want.....

Yea, actually, it might start to look kinda bad...b:worried

But well... still chance to 1 hit ko and instant cast. But seems kinda sucidal to depend on it in PvP.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    Sir_Martin - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It still epic since it gives +% crit automaticly.
    [SIGPIC]8x Epic Cleric =P[/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I mean... Archers were killing ppl with a 30% Increase in DMG Before (+30 Attack Level Event buff). If you give them Rainbow Buffs at lv 10.....
    Thats great!
    ..................Now lets tell them to make their own genie and skill for that and not rely on someone elses genie to boost their epeen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thats great!
    ..................Now lets tell them to make their own genie and skill for that and not rely on someone elses genie to boost their epeen.

>.> Use it on your faction members during Bosses.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    >.> Use it on your faction members during Bosses.
    k ill start collecting mirages and exp stones from them b:sin
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    k ill start collecting mirages and exp stones from them b:sin

xD we should also charge for buffs and rez b:chuckle
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My hones opinion is that extreme poison on boss can be more useful b:chuckle
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My hones opinion is that extreme poison on boss can be more useful b:chuckle

yes it can be, we are just saying Rainbow Blessing it worth having as a genie skill thats all
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Considering clerics usually don't have a crit rate as impressive as other classes', this skill allows them to boost up as if they had spent 200 points into dex. That makes it much more even when doing PvP, even if none of the other extra adds take effect. Worth it in my opinion now, for crit rate alone.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This skill really isnt worth getting.. kinda dumb that they give us a cleric specific skill that is useless b:sad
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This skill really isnt worth getting.. kinda dumb that they give us a cleric specific skill that is useless b:sad

Awesome skill idk what u are talking about
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Considering clerics usually don't have a crit rate as impressive as other classes', this skill allows them to boost up as if they had spent 200 points into dex. That makes it much more even when doing PvP, even if none of the other extra adds take effect. Worth it in my opinion now, for crit rate alone.
    there was another skill that boosted crit rate for one whole whopping min.
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    there was another skill that boosted crit rate for one whole whopping min.

Ya probably but not much, and also Rainbow Blessing can give you 2/3 effects that will benefit us, and is crucial during combat especially during PvP.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ya probably but not much, and also Rainbow Blessing can give you 2/3 effects that will benefit us, and is crucial during combat especially during PvP.
    8 sec way to short D: I would think it only works at a decent rate if the opponent is a non moving boss pve
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cleric PvP when people have high refined end game armor is pretty much going to be tempest at 50-60% health, when they are amped/debuffed and hope for a crit. They aren't going to be killing with DPS, it's going to be the lucky, over-powered crit. And a short burst of high crit is worth it alot more than a long lasting lower crit. If I want long lasting low crit, I'd just grab the 2% crit. Think it's leaf dance.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Sir_Martin - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    8 sec way to short D: I would think it only works at a decent rate if the opponent is a non moving boss pve

Most fights in PvP dont last more than 20 seconds.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Cleric PvP when people have high refined end game armor is pretty much going to be tempest at 50-60% health, when they are amped/debuffed and hope for a crit. They aren't going to be killing with DPS, it's going to be the lucky, over-powered crit. And a short burst of high crit is worth it alot more than a long lasting lower crit. If I want long lasting low crit, I'd just grab the 2% crit. Think it's leaf dance.
    leaf dance FTW
    Most fights in PvP dont last more than 20 seconds.
    good ones last long. Either that or they run away too much.... >.>