LA Cleric build ?

Options
zelax
zelax Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
Alright so I'm going to buy a stat reset and fix up my cleric and turn him into a LA build , but some people say you want Dex and others don't ? What's the right thing to do here?

I'm lvl 32 atm and my stats are

20 dex 21 str 20 vit 118 mag ( that's give or take 1 or 2 )

some people said buy the reset and take away all your dex and put it into str and vit and mag.

What do you think the right thing to do is ?

and were should I be putting my new stat points when I lvl.

Thanks a lot.
Post edited by zelax on

Comments

• missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lv32? Are you kidding me? Restat to full mag and be done with it. Then go vit build 60+ LA is not a viable choice.

/thread
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »
    Then go vit build 60+ LA is not a viable choice.

I do ok with it =)

LA = 3magic/1strength/1dexterity every level. Beginning lvl70 you can fudge it a little since you get all your gear from 70 - 79, 80 -89, etc at 70, 80, etc respectively. For instance I had to stat up to wear my 80 gear when I dinged 80 but from 81 - 89 I can go pure magic. You'll see what I mean when when you get there.

Be prepared to have to HP shard/refine all your stuff when you start to PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok Ok ll the builds are useful in tere own right thats not what the little one asked ^^

LA build is quite impressive in many ways i have seen a lvl 70 cleric tank FB49/51 with that build (very amusing)

i would surgest every 2 lvls u do 2 dex/ 2 str / 2 vit and 4 mag
    ok u wont do much dmg but u will be hard to kill
    U may want to look into hp shards

When u lvl up ur charecter look at the stata of armor and try to use this as a basis becouse u dont rly want to much unnersary dex or as the case may be not enough dex

Another good build is 2 str 2 vit and 6 mag which mags u tough and resonably potent magic wise. This will be useful; for bubble and dealing with aoe situations.

As i said before make sure to compare ur stats with your next armor set because you dont want to much un important str points

The last build which most people dont like is 9 mag and 1 str. with this build your healing power / mp and atk streangth will be very very high but you will be an easy target and not very good in high dmg aoe situations.

i wish you the best of luck and if your on Lost City fill free to pm me ^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok Ok ll the builds are useful in tere own right thats not what the little one asked ^^

LA build is quite impressive in many ways i have seen a lvl 70 cleric tank FB49/51 with that build (very amusing)

i would surgest every 2 lvls u do 2 dex/ 2 str / 2 vit and 4 mag
    ok u wont do much dmg but u will be hard to kill
    U may want to look into hp shards

When u lvl up ur charecter look at the stata of armor and try to use this as a basis becouse u dont rly want to much unnersary dex or as the case may be not enough dex

Another good build is 2 str 2 vit and 6 mag which mags u tough and resonably potent magic wise. This will be useful; for bubble and dealing with aoe situations.

As i said before make sure to compare ur stats with your next armor set because you dont want to much un important str points

The last build which most people dont like is 9 mag and 1 str. with this build your healing power / mp and atk streangth will be very very high but you will be an easy target and not very good in high dmg aoe situations.

i wish you the best of luck and if your on Lost City fill free to pm me ^^

You were right with the last one the full int 9 mag and 1 str every two lvls. But the other 2 are wrong.

LA build doesn't add ANY vit, otheriwse u are lacking in point s for something of ur gear for your lvl. 4 mag will mean u can't equip ur current lvl weapon.

A vit or hybrid build does not need 2 str every 2 lvls, only 1 str otherwise u will have to much str. which is a waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You were right with the last one the full int 9 mag and 1 str every two lvls. But the other 2 are wrong.

LA build doesn't add ANY vit, otheriwse u are lacking in point s for something of ur gear for your lvl. 4 mag will mean u can't equip ur current lvl weapon.

A vit or hybrid build does not need 2 str every 2 lvls, only 1 str otherwise u will have to much str. which is a waste.

>< aww ur right my mistake i was doing it if memory ><

I have a bad memory ^^ change teh str's for 1 ^^ and increase the mag ^^

Also i have seen LA clerics with vit ^^

sry for the error ><
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    zelax wrote: »
    Alright so I'm going to buy a stat reset and fix up my cleric and turn him into a LA build , but some people say you want Dex and others don't ? What's the right thing to do here?

I'm lvl 32 atm and my stats are

20 dex 21 str 20 vit 118 mag ( that's give or take 1 or 2 )

In oder to wear light armors by lvl 32, your stats should be... 36str, 36dex and the rest on mag, nothing on vit. (1str, 1dex, 3mag each lvl).

@missqq
    Show us your char, you must be a pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zelax - Harshlands
    Zelax - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Alright thanks so much guys!

I talked to some poeple in my Faction and ended up going 9mag 1 str with a vit point here and there for good mesure =)

TIll next question =)
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LA sux LOL!!!!11one