Best Lurer

SydArrow - Heavens Tear
SydArrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
My Mag keep getting killed in TT. I was told a ranged pet make a better lurer. Other says fastest pet is best. What is consider the best Lurer in TT?
Post edited by SydArrow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the bear Cub is pretty good for pulling. good mdef/pdef/hp and has a little bit of speed.
    Eldergoth marksman isnt a bad puller either.. ranged and has a average def.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unknown862
    unknown862 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i just use herc to lure or golem and cast the +p.def for few sec buff on it... they both lure fine and usually dont even die... if you time it correctly, any pet can lure without getting hit... i used to fool around with friends and brought a fairly low level veno (around lvl 20) into HH70 and higher to lure... works fine
  • Zilyana - Dreamweaver
    Zilyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I personally use Kowlin to lure and my magmite to tank for now. saving up for a herc at the moment. long way to go =)
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I lure with my armored bear (rare level 80 pet) in TTs.
    But when it comes to general Wurlord (TT 2-x) i use my low level eldergoth marksman.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do not even have a mag any more. I use eldergoth marksman to lure, never had any difficulty to lure anything.
  • Flyingpix - Heavens Tear
    Flyingpix - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've been using a mythical wolfkin to lure since it has a speed of 8.3 m/s in FBs since the others can take the mob down easy enough once its close. My crab can lure pretty well to if need be while grinding if the situation needs it.