BIG ISSE POST2 ( By Ram Arch)

RamArch - Lost City
RamArch - Lost City Posts: 218 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
b:angry I have a friend, a Barb, who spend the hold day grinding from 30 to 73% on Thursday 14th, and 11:45pm La Caracas Time Zone, when he wanted to lvl up his Genie from lvl 50 to 55, he chose SPIRIT POINTS, and presses lvl up he pressed lvl up 5 times, and he saw the spirit going down and the LVL going up. With joy he looked @ his exp bar and saw 0.00%. Now What the >.>. GMS please, FIX issue, i beleive reimbursement, is needed her for that ALL DAY GRIND espcially when he is lvl 70. IT is had to lvl up because its like pure grinding with a few SIDE quests that give like 2-3%. Now if this is how genies are going to be, i believe it has FAILED and it has no coming back from that.

Yes its cute, yes its fun, but lets think of the technical issues behind it, Yes we wanted it to come out as fast as it could, but if something like this can happen with no future check up, fix and solution to a lost friend, what is going to happen.

20090515000034.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RamArch - Lost City on

Comments

• Xbloodragex - Lost City
    Xbloodragex - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GM' please fix this bug, i really dont want this to happen to any1 else
    lvld up to 70 monday morning and now im back on 0.0 cuz genie was greedy and sucked both sp and xp to 0

please help me out b:sadb:surrender
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Quit spamming the forums >_>;

no action needs to be taken, how do we even know your friend didnt mess up and accidently click INFUSE WITH EXP herself
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol at what pequette said in the guild chat. I always refer people to 1perfectworld.com too. I mean seriously people, come on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Got proof it sucked both EXP and Spirit?

video would help
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rofl this cracked me up. Dude spent like 8 hours grinding from 30% to 73% and then in two seconds he went to 0.0% because he wasn't paying attention. And look at the chatbox...he sent in a complaint...ROFL.

Tell your friend he's gotta suck it up. There have been worse cases...maybe that will make him feel better. b:laugh
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    works fine for me, ur friend made a mistake. end of story
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    O god, how many more idiots will open entire threads proving how utterly stupid they are? No your dumb friend cant get his EXP back, or his spirit.. Its clear what happens when you level a genie.. Illiteracy shouldn't be anyones fault but their own.

Really, how can you play this game when you are illiterate.
  • RamArch - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Waw you guys harsh, i believe what he is saying cause hes not stupid, he can read, and he have been lvling up his genie all through without issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RamArch - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    all i am asking is some sort of log in perfect world, to see if that his Xp went from 73 to 0 and even so spirits points still went down as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL...did this "bug" get fixed yet? Lmao.

Man everytime I read this it cracks me up hardcore. I can picture the dude grinding for hours and hours drinking his coffe to stay up. And he's using tons of esotercas and pots. And his charm is ticked to hell.

Then he decides to lvl his genie and 2 mins later looks to see his exp at 0.0%. Seriously I wish I could have seen that ****.

The fact that you're a barb just makes it 10x worse...ahaha.
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rule fors getting your issues/queries resloved.

Rule # 1 - Post on the forums at your own risk. You are likely to have people laugh at you or breathe fire down your throat, even if its a legitimate issue.

Rule # 2 - Making the post with a Poll is a bigger mistake.

Rule # 3 - Post a ticket and let the customer service help you out.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    why are you people so harsh on him?!
    if that happened to you would you be laughing?
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    because he has no proof its a bug
    it could be honest to god the barbs stupid mistake,
    and he expects us to vote on something so asinine?

i dont think so.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    why are you people so harsh on him?!
    if that happened to you would you be laughing?

Yes...yes, I would. Then I'd be like, "Ah, well...back to the grind! Let's go get 'em, Infliction!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...