Barbs

Options
RamArch - Lost City
RamArch - Lost City Posts: 218 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I was talking to my friend, and ever since the patch came out and he got a genie. My barb friend skills changed for the BEST.
If this is true, where are my skills change??b:angryb:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RamArch - Lost City on

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Genies made barbs effectively unkillable.

Good job, devs. Instead of fixing the Phoenix bug, you add genies to make a different class OP. Fail.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Do explain how they made barbs invincible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wait.. barbarians are now invincible?
  • Methos - Dreamweaver
    Methos - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Some skills got extra feets.I'm a barb too so now devour lowers defence level too,and alacrity of beast now has a chance to freeze the target(movement seal).Dunno bout the other classes.But i find freeze on alacrity a balance since i'm normally following half the map magical mobs to kill them.
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Some skills got extra feets.I'm a barb too so now devour lowers defence level too,and alacrity of beast now has a chance to freeze the target(movement seal).Dunno bout the other classes.But i find freeze on alacrity a balance since i'm normally following half the map magical mobs to kill them.

I am also a barb.. and I think the freeze was a much needed feature for us Barbarians especially against those pesky magical mobs
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I agree. By the time I get done grinding magic mobs I normally wanna wanna do horrible things to the devs. Running is cool but often magic mobs run TO much I think.
  • Gogg - Heavens Tear
    Gogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cmon peeps stop complaining.
    If you think Barbs OP make one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Genies made barbs effectively unkillable.

Good job, devs. Instead of fixing the Phoenix bug, you add genies to make a different class OP. Fail.

there is no phoenix bug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    there is no phoenix bug

He's right. As I stated before in a "Phoenix Bug" related thread:
    Actually, from what I ascertained from other similar forums, it's neither the Phoenix nor the Flesh Ream skill that are bugged. However, it is the lack of PvP damage reduction from the use of said skill that is causing the grief.

Oh, and as for flames...this'll have to do, 'kay? ^_^ b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...