Genie food values

Foxx - Heavens Tear
Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Here is a list of the stone level and how much stamina it gives the genie.
If someone wants to post the value of levels 8 and 9, ill update this list.

1 40
2 80
3 160
4 240
5 320
6 400
7 480
8 ?
9 ?
10 720
Post edited by Foxx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Genies aint gonna be expensive

Perfect Stone=720 stamina
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Perfect Stone = 720 stamina = 2 skills b:shocked.

But I'm a cleric so some of my regular skills cost about that much anyways
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That's too bad, I was somewhat hoping the efficiency of the stones would follow their combination value... Since it takes 3 stones of 1 level to make 1 of the next level, technically, perfect stones should give the genie about 780,000 Stamina (following that lvl 1 chi stones give 40 Stamina). In other words, it would be great if we could decompose higher grade Chi stones, so we would get more Stamina out of them, cause making higher level ones sure isn't worth it.
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1 40
    2 80
    3 160
    4 240
    5 320
    6 400
    7 480
    8 ?
    9 ?
    10 720

lvl 8 and 9 stone values can be extrapolated from the data: After level 2, each step is 80 points. Thus, level 8 = 560 and level 9 = 640.

exent wrote: »
    That's too bad, I was somewhat hoping the efficiency of the stones would follow their combination value... Since it takes 3 stones of 1 level to make 1 of the next level, technically, perfect stones should give the genie about 780,000 Stamina (following that lvl 1 chi stones give 40 Stamina). In other words, it would be great if we could decompose higher grade Chi stones, so we would get more Stamina out of them, cause making higher level ones sure isn't worth it.

Following this logic, would it not make sense to NPC higher level gear for coins then purchase level 1 or 2 gear to decompose for lower quality stones? Also following the your logic the exact number of stamina would be 787,320 (40x3^9). Don't forget those last 7,320 stamina. That in itself is a hefty chunk.

EDIT: I have tested the theory of selling higher level equips and purchasing lower level to decompose. Because of the inherant loss of value between buying and selling at an NPC, this is not economical, and resulted in a 35% decrease in the amount of Stamina transfered to the genie.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey Foxx. Thanks for the help with the pricing last night. I cleared over 3 million in less than 8 hours. b:shocked

I just tested the level 8 and 9 stones. Kirashan's guess is correct. Level 8 is 560, level 9 is 640.
  • aazadan
    aazadan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Genies aint gonna be expensive

Perfect Stone=720 stamina

.879 coin per stamina actually though there might still be a cheaper way to get stamina that hasn't been figured out.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Someone on another thread did some math regarding this. Purchasing Bison Horn Necklaces from the vendor and decomposing them will cost a fraction over 2 coins per point of endurance, which is the best exchange rate from vendor items and far cheaper than most of the prices I've seen in-game for chi stones. If you can find perfect stones around 1500 they become reasonable, but any higher and you're better off using this method.
  • aazadan
    aazadan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ya, that was me. It was also figured out later in the thread that if you buy sandstone/pig iron/red jade (assume 1k per sandstone/pig iron), and then use that to make rock hammers, you can get it at .879 coin/stamina.
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey Foxx. Thanks for the help with the pricing last night. I cleared over 3 million in less than 8 hours. b:shocked

I just tested the level 8 and 9 stones. Kirashan's guess is correct. Level 8 is 560, level 9 is 640.

Lol not a guess, simple math.