Higher Level Genie Feedback

Lepios - Lost City
Lepios - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
I have a question for the higher level genie users. I'm hesitant on stat distribution and element allocation - so any suggestions? Any advice here would be welcome (higher level meaning 80+).

I'm looking for information on what would be a more effective way to level my genie on a pvp server as a cleric.

Through process of self deduction and a brief review of the skills, I've decided on 2 seperate builds:

- Mag damage/aoe damage to supplement my aoe skills to help with aoe grinding (hopefully to reduce mp consumption and provide for faster kills).

Or

- Group support to help assist with group buffs, increase my effectiveness when bb'ing or doing instance runs etc.

I would like to know if anyone has had a chance to test out the higher level damage skills, what the damage is like versus mobs of same or near the same level, and/or the same thing with the healing/buff skills.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Lepios - Lost City on

Comments

• Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    get a dex genie or a vit genie. stack it with as much dex as u can. at higher levels, don't go past 50 vit until u have at least 100 dex.

"heal" cures bleed. this will stop a bleed a flying pet put on u. enough said.

"bloodclot" prevents bleed. going against a flying pet? time this right and they wont have their bugged skill.

"extreme poison" is an amp, +20% damage for x-seconds depending on the level of the skill. i believe it's 10 seconds for level 10. get it.

"tree of protection" is a heal. it healls u fully 3 times. if your charm ticks, this will save your **** time and time again. max it to your genies level.

the skills for the most part require wood(WD) affinity, max that to 8. put the other affinity points where other skills need them.

as for genie damage: a level 91 pure str genie hit me for 1k with lightening. though only because it gets a huge damage increase at close range.
  • Lepios - Lost City
    Lepios - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    awesome, this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    awesome, this is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you.

Read through the present bug list in the General area as well...some things might be changing and some of the skill descriptions are bogus.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "extreme poison" is an amp, +20% damage for x-seconds depending on the level of the skill. i believe it's 10 seconds for level 10. get it.
    Skill description says that you get additional 1% damage for every dex point. Is it true?
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    every 10. yes, it's true.