Genies for venos

KYJELLY - Lost City
KYJELLY - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I am a veno on the server, seems like every other class is so stoked about getting the anti bleed skills. So whats in it for us, what skills should we unlock to give a chance? since we been giving the short end of the stick on the new genie system!
Post edited by KYJELLY - Lost City on

Comments

• Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol you get the extra skills slot to put what ever skill you want while everyone else had the anti-bleed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Psh, I dont need anti bleed. Purify ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Technically venos can get reamed too, so they may want to consider anti-bleed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Keep in mind too though that venos have the Soul Strike skill option for there genies...b:surrender

- forces target to intersoul
    - at lvl1 53% success rate
    - only can be sed for enemy
    - cooldown time 1 sec

(only glitch.....useless if enemy has a hero...b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Sacred - Harshlands
    Sacred - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Keep in mind too though that venos have the Soul Strike skill option for there genies...b:surrender

- forces target to intersoul
    - at lvl1 53% success rate
    - only can be sed for enemy
    - cooldown time 1 sec

(only glitch.....useless if enemy has a hero...b:surrender)

Yeah, seems like more of a team support skill in some cases in places like TW. Or you'd have to time it as their charm ticks...can't say if they have both.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The skill that does a soul switch to another person....sooo op
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am a veno on the server, seems like every other class is so stoked about getting the anti bleed skills. So whats in it for us, what skills should we unlock to give a chance? since we been giving the short end of the stick on the new genie system!

What do venos get?

You get fked for as long as you have been fking ppl over with the fleshream bug.

Thats what u get.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, seems like more of a team support skill in some cases in places like TW. Or you'd have to time it as their charm ticks...can't say if they have both.
    If you use it on, say, a barb/BM, after the hiero ticks, their HP will fall rather low. Pretty much means they'll die if they don't have genie skills to save their ****.

If it works exactly the way I think it does, anyway.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Cardea - Lost City
    Cardea - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm assuming soul switch actually works like the venos self version and will swap the bar positions not the values so if the mp bar is fullish and you use it on them they will actually gain hp instead of loose it.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Barbs + Tree + Amp + Perdition = Lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hell wf increase wood dmg + amp + ironwood + [ increase dmg + decrease pdef + decrease pdef ] = big lol

+30% +20% +30% [ + 20% + 20% + 20% ] = oops u are already dead ?

[] genie skill
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hell wf increase wood dmg + amp + ironwood + [ increase dmg + decrease pdef + decrease pdef ] = big lol

+30% +20% +30% [ + 20% + 20% + 20% ] = oops u are already dead ?

[] genie skill

If you have hell venom scarab, why not hell ironwood?

Then you get 100% decrease pdef just from that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    What do venos get?

You get fked for as long as you have been fking ppl over with the fleshream bug.

Thats what u get.

If you're going to do nothing but flame go fall in a hole and rot. Thank you. b:victory

I'm of the opinion that there is a lack of truly useful skills for a veno's genie. We don't need healing skills, we can do that ourselves. Damage skills are kind of "meh" not that great, and the skills for our class specifically are really kind of crappy unless you use them in some kind of series. Like, for example, getting that skill that lowers the enemy's mp then soul switch it. But even then I don't think that's nearly as useful or impressive as some of the things other classes get. Like the barb specific skill that absorbs x number of damage. Why can't we get something truly useful?