Display/Hide Genies

Szioul - Heavens Tear
Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Right now all the genies are slowing down the game for a lot of players. Some sort of toggle for hiding the genies would be nice.
Legion: Sentinel
Clan: RisenSky
Post edited by Szioul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Abbadon - Harshlands
    Abbadon - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I second this suggestion. West arch is now 2x as lagged thanks to everyone toting their genies around. A Show/Hide Genies option would be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Derfy - Lost City
    Derfy - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Great idea! I thought this was needed when i first saw West Arch full of genie. I recently played another game where they had to do something like that.
    [/SIGPIC]So many roads to ease my soul...
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree for the above stated reasons as they DO cause more frame drop especially in great numbers. I also would throw in that they make it confusing to see who is past lvl 89 and who is not. Before you could tell at a glance thanks to the Faries and now with the white and red genies it becomes hard to tell. I would much rather get that important hint rather than knowing someone has a genie in tow.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    tl;dr

+1, I support.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for the ideas on this issue, possibly related to something in Tech Support. Thanks!

Will pass this along!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera