chi stones: need help please

Azaname - Harshlands
Azaname - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, i need some help with chi stones. I need a chi stone for my genie, but i don't know where can i get one. How can i descompose armors for get the stones? Where can i buy the stones? How can i made the stones? Please help me with this.
Post edited by Azaname - Harshlands on

Comments

• Quetesh - Lost City
    Quetesh - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you can decompose items if you have at least lvl 1 of blacksmith/tailoring... You take the item (weps to blacksmith, armor to tailor) and choose decompose, put the item in the slot and press decompose. And there you go.

You can also buy them from other players.
  • Azaname - Harshlands
    Azaname - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thank you a lot, now i gonna do it.
  • Talshina - Dreamweaver
    Talshina - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Craftsman skill can also be used to decompose (or manufacture) necklaces, belts, and rings.

In order to decompose higher level equipment, you'll also need to train up the appropriate manufacturing skill to the same level required to make that item.
  • Mugwump - Sanctuary
    Mugwump - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Looks like I'm going to end up with a worthless genie. Not all items seem to be able to be decomposed. If I have to rely on finding items with an enchant on them (blue items) then my genie is going to be nothing more than a worthless glowing fly that should be swatted.

There must be another way to get up stamina as I'm not rich and doubt I ever will be.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    from other players perfect chi stones cost about 1k.
    at lvl 40 or something you'll get 500 perfect chi stones from your supply stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Level 1 equipment can't be decomposed.

Level 2 equipment can be decomposed with level 1 in the appropriate skill at the appropriate NPC (blacksmith for weapons, tailor for armor, craftsman for necklaces, belts and rings.)

Level 3 and 4 equipment can be decomposed with level 2 skill, and so on (you need the skill to be able to make that equipment in order to be able to decompose it.)

Blue and white items yield the same number of chi stones. 2 stars yield more than 1 stars. Fully repaired items yield more than unrepaired items (items you pick up are at half durability.) 3 star items yield mirage celestones, instead of chi stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mugwump - Sanctuary
    Mugwump - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Makes me want to throw my genie in the trash can. Too much trouble.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Makes me want to throw my genie in the trash can. Too much trouble.

Well it's trouble allright but if you were a BM then i'd tell take the trouble and level it up enough to get "Tree of Protection" (heal over time) and then level it enough for it's effects to be noticed (does over 1000HP at the moment). My tree of protection skill is LV5. thx to it i can solo few mid-Lv bosses i otherwise couldn't without cleric. No BS- it IS huge exp and spirit sink. but any extra healing skill for "squishy" like BM is very welcomed.

But since you're archer...perhaps you do fine without it. I wouldn't know.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    me suggest you get a friend/trustworthy person who happens to have a decent manufacturing level to decompose things for you.
    b:victory

thats what me do.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Knightlute - Archosaur
    Knightlute - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    feel like wasting all of it's stamina and then trash itb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    feel like wasting all of it's stamina and then trash itb:angryb:angryb:angry

Cool story bro, go do itb:bye
    BTW, your genie isn't gonna be able to do much anyway til mid-level...least, that's how it was for me. Also, good job on the necro.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
This discussion has been closed.