Who will be left

Options

Comments

• Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You sure travel the forums a lot. Everyone should follow your example.
    i usually check the gen disc just to see what the latest QQ is about the game. then ill go to lost city for the latest CQ QQ, then maybe pvp or archer forum for PVP QQ.

and then i go to the zoologist to zhen

and rarely ill go to the other ones, just to see if theres anything good to post in
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    CQ land count: 27
    CQ Income: 370m

RQ land count: 0
    RQ Income: 0m

We're so bad at TW b:cry We let RQ stomp us every week
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    CQ land count: 27
    CQ Income: 370m

RQ land count: 0
    RQ Income: 0m

We're so bad at TW b:cry We let RQ stomp us every week

benefits of being the best b:pleased
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We're so scared of RQ too, we have the power to bring 80 people and they think its not fair that we outnumber them in TW b:cry
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We're so scared of RQ too, we have the power to bring 80 people and they think its not fair that we outnumber them in TW b:cry

i once herd a cq say they wer gonna take over the hole map
  • unbiased
    unbiased Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Nobody said its unfair that you can bring 80 to war. Its unfair to say you wouldn't lose with even or close to even numbers, since you almost did.

And afterwards you decided to play it safe and make the other wars pay 500k to world pvp vs CQ in a instance. lolz

Congrats, the entire server is your *****. Please try to not read this as sarcasm or me trying to belittle CQs accomplishments, its just the truth that the whole server including bloodlust #2 is to scared to attack you.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows siding with RQ against CQ is suicide b:chuckle

Maybe Zen is looking to build their guild by keeping their land unlike RQ just build themselves and then destroy themselves.

Server seems kinda smart dont ya think b:pleased
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

Maybe Zen is looking to build their guild by keeping their land unlike RQ just build themselves and then destroy themselves.

yup

if GZ hadn't taken our land last week, we'd start from misfortune and take the rest of the server.

so now we're gonna try from the other corner.
  • unbiased
    edited May 2009
    Options

Fairly stupid acctually.

3 REAL GUILDS vs CQ , CQ would fail. Or atleast come close to failing, assuming the 3 guilds all have prior TW experience.

Merge RQ + Bloodlust #2

Merge Haven + Integrity + Zen + maybe first pages of some other nonfactor guilds.

GZ attacks (? are they still a factor ?)

I honestly think CQ couldnt handle 240 people trying to take there land. I know there is no way that CQ could ever get more than 130 people online for war.

Its not a problem tho, everybodys to scared of not being able to PvE on a PvP server to ever attack or try to formulate any kind of tactic to maybe recolor one of those red lands.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes Yes, blame the server.

RQ is Hero status like Danika.

Saving server from evil CQ but server dont wanna be saved.
  • unbiased
    edited May 2009
    Options

CQ isnt evil at all.

CQ is more stupid for not taking over the whole map. I'm more upset with the rest of the server not even attempting to remain competitive on a server designed to be competitive.

Seriously, TW is like completely dead. Bidding time!!!!! who are the 4 noobs who asked permission to attack CQ and whos gonna bid 15 million on the land that a guild disbanned on?

Gee Gee LC
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

im not blaming the server. im blaming it on the placement of blacksmiths in towns. if they were next to the tailor, CQ wouldnt be able to craft as good items, and we'd be on an even playing field.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yup

if GZ hadn't taken our land last week, we'd start from misfortune and take the rest of the server.
    so now we're gonna try from the other corner.

Again I was proven right. Why does everyone insist on lying to me when I'm right?
    unbiased wrote: »
    CQ isnt evil at all.

CQ is more stupid for not taking over the whole map. I'm more upset with the rest of the server not even attempting to remain competitive on a server designed to be competitive.

Seriously, TW is like completely dead. Bidding time!!!!! who are the 4 noobs who asked permission to attack CQ and whos gonna bid 15 million on the land that a guild disbanned on?

Gee Gee LC

You know you could make a difference if you did what Black did. I know you probably have some knowledge of it even if you only reached 60 on oracle you must have known. Try it and this time be more organized than Black.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Gee Gee LC

zen is 1 of the " noob " who asked permission ... we didnt asked permission to attk them we asked if attking them will make us kos by them .. it a bite diferent

we did it to get little small experience in tw, some people in zen never went to tw

attaking the guild who have the most experience in tw is suicidal that why lot guilds diesnt want to attck them and to be fair we wasnt so bad until they bring that damn nix and lv 95+, then we got destroyed in 7 minutes lol

For dusk reason lot high level mostly from old guild returneR choose to leave just before the territory war and for anoter dusk reason this week all tw was the same day. We wasnt able to defend both our land. We went to nagare instead of rq just to be sure to keep alteast 1 land for 1 more week
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    we did it to get little small experience in tw, some people in zen never went to tw
    maybe because Zen has said from the beginning that they wouldn't do TW.

which is kinda funny now that you think about it; spectral and riot don't even TW.

spectral + riot < Zen

b:chuckle
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For dusk reason lot high level mostly from old guild returneR choose to leave just before the territory war

I assume you mean Archive and others. I believe they were pretty unhappy with the way Foxie ran things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You were in one other guild before RQ.

Damn Envy don't get so butt hurt that someone didn't join your "back-stab your old friends" crusade.

PS. I will take a 4K HP EA over a 5K HP Backstabber any day.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Fairly stupid acctually.

3 REAL GUILDS vs CQ , CQ would fail. Or atleast come close to failing, assuming the 3 guilds all have prior TW experience.

Merge RQ + Bloodlust #2

Merge Haven + Integrity + Zen + maybe first pages of some other nonfactor guilds.

GZ attacks (? are they still a factor ?)

I honestly think CQ couldnt handle 240 people trying to take there land. I know there is no way that CQ could ever get more than 130 people online for war.

Its not a problem tho, everybodys to scared of not being able to PvE on a PvP server to ever attack or try to formulate any kind of tactic to maybe recolor one of those red lands.

Joining RQ made you stupid as hell. >,> You're spewing their usual excuses.
    Lemme remind you of something. RQ doesn't even come close to us. Haven is gone. Integrity is gone. (and most of their factors are trying to join us.) We can only be tops, triple attacked. We have over 100 9X now. And 20+ 99+ now. Within a few weeks we'll have even more.

So you tell me. If we really HAD to, we could full on defend and you think anyone would get through?

I would really enjoy testing this scenario. But not everyone is in such a huge case of denial as RQ. The rest of the server knows they can't beat us. Call that arrogance, but the evidence has presented itself.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Damn Envy don't get so butt hurt that someone didn't join your "back-stab your old friends" crusade.

PS. I will take a 4K HP EA over a 5K HP Backstabber any day.

4.7 b:angry

gonna make me waste my savings to +6 b:cry
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Joining RQ made you stupid as hell. >,> You're spewing their usual excuses.
    Lemme remind you of something. RQ doesn't even come close to us. Haven is gone. Integrity is gone. (and most of their factors are trying to join us.) We can only be tops, triple attacked. We have over 100 9X now. And 20+ 99+ now. Within a few weeks we'll have even more.

So you tell me. If we really HAD to, we could full on defend and you think anyone would get through?

I would really enjoy testing this scenario. But not everyone is in such a huge case of denial as RQ. The rest of the server knows they can't beat us. Call that arrogance, but the evidence has presented itself.

In time... young one...

Though....it might be reality now... it soon might not be. Even the powerful Roman Empire met its demise

But of course, I wish you good luck and be the best guild you can. War in Perfect World is only for pure entertainment....

P.S. I do hope you won't be bored b:chuckle...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PIn time... young one...

Though....it might be reality now... it soon might not be. Even the powerful Roman Empire met its demise

But of course, I wish you good luck and be the best guild you can. War in Perfect World is only for pure entertainment....

In time we will have more 99's and the current 99's will have endgame gear plus'd to ****. And it wont be all hh99 ^.~
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In time... young one...

The Roman Empire met its demise by the spread of aids through too much butt secks. I will only reference bloodlust as a connection to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The Roman Empire met its demise by the spread of aids through too much butt secks. I will only reference bloodlust as a connection to this.
    That made me think of a certain bald wizard in CQ *cough* and the things that happened between that wizard and a venomancer irl. It made me lol for hours, this is one of the rather ironic-**** posts I've read on these forums YET. ^_______^

Yes, Ironic >_> that my name comes from the Severan Dynasty, a Roman imperial dynasty which ruled the Roman Empire between 193 and 235, founded by the African general Septimius Severus, who rose to power during the civil war of 193, known as the Year of the Five Emperors.

**** that aids was mentioned.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    That made me think of a certain bald wizard in CQ *cough* and the things that happened between that wizard and a venomancer irl. It made me lol for hours, this is one of the rather ironic-**** posts I've read on these forums YET. ^_______^

Yes, Ironic >_> that my name comes from the Severan Dynasty, a Roman imperial dynasty which ruled the Roman Empire between 193 and 235, founded by the African general Septimius Severus, who rose to power during the civil war of 193, known as the Year of the Five Emperors.

**** that aids was mentioned.

Hey M____ is hoooooooot and E_____ is rich. It works out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    www.Legion-Faction.com

Grumpy Old Guy Guild, Grumpy Old Women Too.
    Buying 200 dolls every 2 weeks,none of my guild suffers.

We'll be here till the server goes **** up.

Pking all blood red Rq/random pker's where/when we can = )

It may take 50 dolls and the 100% fact of you knowing you'll be red and hunted by YOUR enemies when You want to play the game to get you to leave MY area but Jebby's track record speaks for it'sself. He's Never Been Forced To Leave An Area.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    www.Legion-Faction.com

Grumpy Old Guy Guild, Grumpy Old Women Too.
    Buying 200 dolls every 2 weeks,none of my guild suffers.

We'll be here till the server goes **** up.

Pking all blood red Rq/random pker's where/when we can = )

It may take 50 dolls and the 100% fact of you knowing you'll be red and hunted by YOUR enemies when You want to play the game to get you to leave MY area but Jebby's track record speaks for it'sself. He's Never Been Forced To Leave An Area.

......wut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey M____ is hoooooooot and E_____ is rich. It works out.

M____ really needs to not drink and do drugs at the same time so she doesn't make bad life decisions.

E_____ needs to go back to The Goonies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A____ gives great head and is an amazing f*ck, or so I hear.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A____ gives great head and is an amazing f*ck, or so I hear.

What the hell do you know about blowjobs or ****ing. Seriously.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Please try to not read this as sarcasm or me trying to belittle CQs accomplishments, its just the truth that the whole server including bloodlust #2 is to scared to attack you.

lol CQ kos is weak honestly. RR was more of a problem then them. They are not built for pking so no one really should be scared of them. CQ has a hand full of pkers but thats about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]