Lvl 80 Equipment

DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear
DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cleric
Soo i will be lvl 80 and i dont know what equipment i should use.

Right now i have Grief as weapon and want to use the TT80 upgrade of it.

For the armors i need ur help cause i dont know what i should use.
Post edited by DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Endless Ambiguity is a great weapon. If you get can get it, do so =P
    As for the armor, tt80 is nice but you can skip a piece or two if you already have tt70. Sleeves of sea captain and dark pants of hades are both a nice alternative =P
    b:dirty
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The real question is how much do you want to spend (coin and timewise). And is it worth it to do all that rather than wait til 90. The gold TT80 gear is all the best you can get, however, you're looking at about 6-20 mil worth in mats per piece, and tons of time farming HH. Not to mention how much time you will have to spend mining for ult subs. If you take the farming route, you will probably be like level 86 by the time you get all this gear. The gear is fairly comparable to the TT90 gear, but doesn't have as high a modifier on refining.

As mentioned the Dark pants of Hades are a good alternative, as is the rank 4 chest. For the rest of the gear, I'd suggest just buying 3-star gear on the auction house. After you do about 3 or 4 TT80 runs you'll hate it. I can't imagine doing 50+ runs to farm all this stuff.
  • Teru - Lost City
    Teru - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't like any of the HH80 gear (or tt80, whichever you like to say :P) I'm just going for 3* with good stats. But definitely go with the HH80 wep. It rocks.

I'm in LOVE with the HH90 gear, though. b:dirty I'll be getting that.

Oh yea, sleeves of the sea captain are really nice :) If you can find cheaper molds, go for that or the 3*.
    :D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The real question is how much do you want to spend (coin and timewise). And is it worth it to do all that rather than wait til 90. The gold TT80 gear is all the best you can get, however, you're looking at about 6-20 mil worth in mats per piece, and tons of time farming HH. Not to mention how much time you will have to spend mining for ult subs. If you take the farming route, you will probably be like level 86 by the time you get all this gear. The gear is fairly comparable to the TT90 gear, but doesn't have as high a modifier on refining.

As mentioned the Dark pants of Hades are a good alternative, as is the rank 4 chest. For the rest of the gear, I'd suggest just buying 3-star gear on the auction house. After you do about 3 or 4 TT80 runs you'll hate it. I can't imagine doing 50+ runs to farm all this stuff.
    Weapon, Endless Ambiguity is nice. Good dmg with channeling bonus.

Some of the Intangible gear is very nice but like Tryagain said, its worth it only if you want to spend on it coin wise because the materials to collect for this arent on the easy side so unless you can just buy it off the auction house...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear
    DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I will stick with my tt70 equipment and upgrade my tt 70 grief to Endless Ambiguity. Ty all for ur help.
  • rayaku
    rayaku Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well..
    I recently hitted lvl 80 :3
    nd i have to tell ya that the Endless A. is kinda crapy ;/
    i mean yeah 3%Channel is kinda good but the Yaksa got 12/13 magic witch strenghtens ur heal/dmg even more ;o
    well nd since im a high magic buid , nd not a channel build im getting the HH 80 Sleeves nd the HH80 ArcaneChest :3
    i might go channel later but not yet ;o
    edited May 2009
    rayaku wrote: »
    well..
    I recently hitted lvl 80 :3
    nd i have to tell ya that the Endless A. is kinda crapy ;/
    i mean yeah 3%Channel is kinda good but the Yaksa got 12/13 magic witch strenghtens ur heal/dmg even more ;o
    well nd since im a high magic buid , nd not a channel build im getting the HH 80 Sleeves nd the HH80 ArcaneChest :3
    i might go channel later but not yet ;o
    You do know that when your finished with 80 and going to decompose those weapons for a 90, that Endless Abig. is material for the bigger, faster, and harder weapon right? =o

Wraith Conquerer (endless A.)
    Channelling -3%
    Magic +14~15
    Vitality +14~15

Innocent Reverie (Yaksa)
    Magic +14~15
    Critical Hit Rate +1%
    Evasion +262

★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You do know that when your finished with 80 and going to decompose those weapons for a 90, that Endless Abig. is material for the bigger, faster, and harder weapon right? =o

Wraith Conquerer (endless A.)
    Channelling -3%
    Magic +14~15
    Vitality +14~15

Innocent Reverie (Yaksa)
    Magic +14~15
    Critical Hit Rate +1%
    Evasion +262

Aww, darn it all, that means I will have to get endless. Ape teeth are a pain to get. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Aww, darn it all, that means I will have to get endless. Ape teeth are a pain to get. b:cry

Easier to get than the materials for Yaksa. b:cry b:surrender
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • chomon
    chomon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i have used.. at level 80.. sleeves of sea captain,rank robe,pants of dark hades, and tt80 boots arcane, for weapon, i used endless ambiguity :P
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Weapon, Endless Ambiguity is nice. Good dmg with channeling bonus.

Some of the Intangible gear is very nice but like Tryagain said, its worth it only if you want to spend on it coin wise because the materials to collect for this arent on the easy side so unless you can just buy it off the auction house...

Depends on who you group with. That aside the only two pieces in the Intangible set that seem to be worth it are the chest and sleeves. I'm still having a difficult time deciding whether to go with the sleeves ( and it's useless Dex ) or settle on the Sleeves of the Sea Captian. With Endless it would give more channeling.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What u should do is go with a group of higher level friends and start farming for TT90 @ 80 so u can get levels and the mats u need. thats what my friend did (but hes an archer.) IDK if that would work for cleric.

P.S. WillFire!!!!! 1 more level cmon get your new avatar!!!!
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you're looking for "Best"

Sakra-Devanam-Lundra
    Drum God hat
    Robe, Pants and Boots of Spirit Eater
    Sleeves of the Sea Captian
    Necklace of the Divine Wind
    Sundown Pendant
    Ring of the Naga x2
    Cape of Tauren Chieftan

Expensive though....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Really? I already have most of the ingredients for the Yaska. I only need like 2 more mats. guess I'm lucky that way. Looks like I'll be trading mats for ape teeth though. Or maybe i'll just make them both b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Sakra-Devanam-Lundra
    Drum God hat
    Robe, Pants and Boots of Spirit Eater
    Sleeves of the Sea Captian
    Necklace of the Divine Wind
    Sundown Pendant
    Ring of the Naga x2
    Cape of Tauren Chieftan

Drum God hat is not good, just the level 90 one is.
    I don't know why so many people like the sleeves, no VIT/HP = fail
    Why would you use an elemental neck with arcane armor?
    Ring of the Naga isn't good, just the level 90 one is
    Why would you use the Cape of Tauren Chieftan with arcane armor?
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009

P.S. WillFire!!!!! 1 more level cmon get your new avatar!!!!

I know! Work is cutting into my play time. b:cry
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Really? I already have most of the ingredients for the Yaska. I only need like 2 more mats. guess I'm lucky that way. Looks like I'll be trading mats for ape teeth though. Or maybe i'll just make them both b:chuckle

Then I am deeply envious. b:bye
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Drum God hat is not good, just the level 90 one is.
    I don't know why so many people like the sleeves, no VIT/HP = fail
    Why would you use an elemental neck with arcane armor?
    Ring of the Naga isn't good, just the level 90 one is
    Why would you use the Cape of Tauren Chieftan with arcane armor?

Well, I'm trying to help the OP. So rather than nit picking your post, how about this:

Better alternatives = ___________________?

kthx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think it amazing, people will buy TT80 because.. of -3% chan?

All the ads on the TT80 can be attained from other gear, the money you spend on TT80 spend it on legendary and refinindg = better weapon.

Endless ambiguity I was going to get, check out the price and its so obviouse,

Refined 79 legeendary > endless ambiguity

I already have -9% chan, don't wanna spend 5mill on a wep for another 3%.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009

o.O i got all the mats for my yaska pretty easy although im not investing in armor just sticking with 3 star till 90. Doesnt Nef do sponsered TT runs for its members who have been in guild for a while?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

All the ads on the TT80 can be attained from other gear, the money you spend on TT80 spend it on legendary and refinindg = better weapon.

You still need it for the level 90 weapon. So by getting the legendary you're actually losing money. (Unless you sell it later for the same or higher price).

And as for better alternatives:

Drum God hat - this is OK since you will need it for 90, but a 3-star helm with +VIT/HP/Def will be better.
    Robe, Pants and Boots of Spirit Eater - all the best options, but a huge ripoff. I'd suggest rank 4 chest, dark hades legendary pants, and some 3-star boots with +VIT/HP/Def
    Sleeves of the Sea Captian - I like the 80 HH more than these, but they are expensive. Otherwise I'd just go with a 3-star with +VIT/HP/Def
    Necklace of the Divine Wind - The quest item you get from fb79 works, otherwise a 3-star protection neck with +VIT/HP/Def is better.
    Sundown Pendant - yup
    Ring of the Naga x2 - these are OK since you need it for 90, but the rank 4 ring or 3-star rings with +VIT/HP are better.
    Cape of Tauren Chieftan - 3-star with +VIT/HP/Def is better. (Plus if you get this you can sell it for 14 mil)

See a common theme?
    edited May 2009

Yeah the 3% channeling itself is not whopping. Even 10% channeling stacked isnt that great at all. Its when you stack those gears past 25% is when you start seeing the 1-2sec diff. in your cures and attacks.
    Usually I keep a set of attack gear, channeling gear, and a small amount of DEF ornament. Currently I have 27%channeling in this set and trying to work towards past 30% but this makes a huge diff. in squad related dungeons and TT/boss. If your not stacking it, then it might just not be worth getting
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Since you've got the griefs breath you'll be going for the Endless which gives -3% channeling and a lot of vit lol So if you can do it I recommend you getting the TT80 gold to boost up your vit(the green is what i got and it's not that bad too). You could also invest your coin to getting more -Channeling gear to make the your casts more noticeably faster. You can get the sleeves of the sea captain but I recommend you keeping your TT70 sleeves and making the TT80 green sleeves so that at lvl 90 you can make the TT90 Gold sleeves which give you -6% channeling as well :)

If you dont want the TT80 you can always use the dark pants of hades and sleeves of the sea captain but if you get the molds i suggest you getting the Steppenlord cape(spelled it wrong? oh well) and using 3* genesis boots. That'll last you long enough till 90. There's a bunch of options eh lol Hope I helped :)