Quick question to all ex-rad members

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Weren't you the barb on that TT 1-3 run where Torm had to tank (and finally kill) the armor boss for 20 minutes because the barb and both clerics were dead and I wasn't buff enough at the time to make the rushes by myself?

yes, im sorry that i couldnt tank a boss with 1/3 of a charm, and both clerics dead, no heals and only me and SanosukeLee (not torm) jeez,i REAALLY suck as a barb, not being able to tank bosses and all without a cleric.

edit: btw i could tank the boss without clerics, but my charm ran out
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    Ahtoot - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sad to say 8x tanking 2-2, 2-3 is nth special to me, belial is all about clerics and not barb.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sad to say 8x tanking 2-2, 2-3 is nth special to me, belial is all about clerics and not barb.

+1b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
    edited May 2009
    back when we were the first people to run belial, we didnt know much, and it was all about the barbs cancelling belials random aggro. back then we didnt have uber gear and had clerics with 7k+ was rare, and one of our clerics (blessing) stat changed especially for belial so that if the aggro got off she would still be alive for rez if she couldnt rez the other cleric in time.

edit: 2-2 is nothing, 7X can tank it now, but you missed my point, if i was such a fail barb higher levels wouldnt have wanted me running 9X instances with them instead of other higher level barbs

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol, lighten up, if its just a game why get all pissy over a little smartass comment..

smartass it was not. stupid it was b:beatenup

and i ain't gettin pissy. That's just my style. Dat's how my flamethrower works.

i know you've been away for awhile, so i'll introduce myself: i'm one of the new trolls that frequents these fora every so often. So you have competition. b:shocked
    b:bye
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So many high levels come here and make themselves look like idiots, pfft keep this bull**** drama in game.

This is not directed to anyone in particullar.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you dont like to hear about drama outside of the game, then don't read the forums b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Drama trains people to become a good actor. =D
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    smartass it was not. stupid it was b:beatenup

and i ain't gettin pissy. That's just my style. Dat's how my flamethrower works.

i know you've been away for awhile, so i'll introduce myself: i'm one of the new trolls that frequents these fora every so often. So you have competition. b:shocked
    So you're style is being pissy?
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    u know.. as much as i would like to argue as the next person.. arguing with ppl bellow 16 years old.. is just plain weird. i mean..it's just lowering my already lowered standard. next thing i will have no standard..b:shocked

*hands sticky a pack of chips and some soda* go over there be a good boy b:chuckle
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • Aurellius - Heavens Tear
    Aurellius - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *snatches chips and soda*
    Come on Chet, lets make our escape!! *runs out of the room dragging a fake stuffed headless panda*
    edited May 2009
    just goes to show how ignorant some people are.... sigh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    So many high levels come here and make themselves look like idiots, pfft keep this bull**** drama in game.

This is not directed to anyone in particullar.

Does level really make a difference?
    Just because someone is 90+ should make them more mature and classy?

Um.. Not quite. It just means they've played the game a few months longer than the rest. The toon matures, but the person clicking the mouse stays the same.

Just an observation.

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    So you're style is being pissy?

Nope, it's not.

Rather, that's how this specific individual chooses to interpret it.

If you want to read pissy comments, look no further than your mentor Sonnestark.
    Now, that boy's got issues! b:shocked

• matsuro
    matsuro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The real problem with Radiance is that certain people who shall remain unnamed pulled a mutiny on the REAL leader and now the people don't trust hardly anything that's being handed down to them. Hence why most of the original members have left and most have said they aren't returning. And the fact the new leader has made one of the persons responsible for the REAL leader's recent ban is just disrespectful and led to even more abandoning the faction. But on the plus side, those certain inconsiderate pricks are making other factions thrive like crazy. At this rate Enrage is going to have some serious competition coming up.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    matsuro wrote: »
    The real problem with Radiance is that certain people who shall remain unnamed pulled a mutiny on the REAL leader and now the people don't trust hardly anything that's being handed down to them. Hence why most of the original members have left and most have said they aren't returning. And the fact the new leader has made one of the persons responsible for the REAL leader's recent ban is just disrespectful and led to even more abandoning the faction. But on the plus side, those certain inconsiderate pricks are making other factions thrive like crazy. At this rate Enrage is going to have some serious competition coming up.

Sadly Radiance is not actually Radiance anymore, nor shall it ever be again. But I actually agree with you that this will mean lots of new powerful TW factions. Enrage cant wait, win or lose, 3 hour TWs are awesome fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Nope, it's not.

Rather, that's how this specific individual chooses to interpret it.

If you want to read pissy comments, look no further than your mentor Sonnestark.
    Now, that boy's got issues! b:shocked

Bwahahahaha, your hypocricy and arrogance never ceases to surprise me.

You do realise that your style is almost identicle to Sonnestark's? Baseless insults, unnnecessary swearing and denial. Heck, the only difference between you two would be that you choose to evade the swear filter while he disregards it.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Now now KP, be nice to your guildies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited May 2009
    He's obviously not very nice to other people. :O
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, but getting your panties in a twist is just allowing him to achieve his ends :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited May 2009
    How exactly are my panties in a twist?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Stop the flaming in here please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    jeez, im letting trolls overrun my thread... stop nao! D: or i will eat ur babies!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    jeez, im letting trolls overrun my thread... stop nao! D: or i will eat ur babies!

TROLLS!!!!!!!! b:shocked

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Stop the flaming in here please.

King Poke-olo, please stop your flaming and baseless accusations.
    The admins are growing weary of it. Thanks.

edited May 2009
    That's just my style. Dat's how my flamethrower works.
    Need I say more?
    edited May 2009
    rofl stop flaming each other, my post is gonna be closed >_> im saving the flame war for a later date >_>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How is Sticky best served?

...In a bowl.......see sig...
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...In a bowl.......see sig...
    Very nice sig.
    Bwahahahaha, your hypocricy and arrogance never ceases to surprise me.

You do realise that your style is almost identicle to Sonnestark's? Baseless insults, unnnecessary swearing and denial. Heck, the only difference between you two would be that you choose to evade the swear filter while he disregards it.
    I am an agent of chaos here, I see no reason to respond reasonably to their ilk. I do nothing more than provoke them to debase themselves and their standing, and they are so willing to accommodate that request.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    flame is useless <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]