Lvl 68 Wizard looking for faction

Options
Tanyastar - Heavens Tear
Tanyastar - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Guild Banter
Hello,

I recently returned to the game after a 3 or 4 month hiatus, and am looking to join a faction. Ideally your guild would have the following:

1) active, helpful, friendly members who regularly (daily) do TT runs (I only have ONE mat for my level 70 equipment so far, and had a lot of issues getting help in my last guild).

2) MATURITY. I would prefer to join a guild that is mostly adults. 18+ preffered.

3) partipate in TWs. I don't care about winning so much as I do participating.

4) zhen parties. I don't always have the money to spend on charms, but when I do I'd like to be able to zhen with my guild.

5) A decent guild name. I am not interested in joining your guild if it is spelt with alternating cases, extra letters, or is just plain silly.

I was formerly (before my hiatus) a member of Shadow where I would usually drop whatever I was doing to help out my guild members. I am looking for a group of people I can get along with and have fun with in game more than anything.

Please whisper me (TanyaStar) if your guild sounds like something I might be interested in and we can talk. Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tanyastar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, we are not a TW guild and Zhenning also isn't that popular with our members, but other than that, we might be close to what you are looking for. In case you can't find a guild that meets all of your ideals, you can find more information on us here. Just leave a note there in case you are interested and we can set up a chat. If the TW thing makes us a no-no, that's understandable, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marmut - Heavens Tear
    Marmut - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You might fit in if you join our faction, since we meet most of the criteria that you mentioned. We're mostly in our 20s and 30s, level wise we're all around the same level, about 70 to 80ish. We are not participating actively in TW right now, but it is our goal, and we hope that we can start doing TW in about a month or two time. Some of our members also do not mind zhenning once in a while. You can visit our website at

http://strife.forums-free.com/

Right now some of our members are busy (especially me b:sad), but we are planning to start running a lot of TT from next week onwards (yeay it's Summer b:pleased). If you are interested you can contact elfaelfa or Zeltier in game.
  • Bradskater - Heavens Tear
    Bradskater - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    my guild is exactly what your looking for and we need more wizards pm me on BradSkater
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi Tanyastar, our guild 'Avengers' fits alot of your requirements there.
    TT from level 60-90 we do regulary, our members range from the 40 to 93 levels, with the majority sitting in around 70 and 80.

We used to have an almost full guild, and we were participating in territory wars every weekend. We moved to a different guild but have moved back since and we're in the process of rebuilding. We're a level 3 faction however we're currently sitting around 60 members. We're very much ready territory war, and we're quite experienced however before we can participate we simply need to increase our numbers, in the mean time this gives us the much needed time to upgrade everyone's gears in twilight temple.

We're drama free, and we have many members aged 18 and over. We're a heavily community based guild, very active and friendly. I can't say i've seen us form many zhen parties latley but I doubt it would be hard to find members for one.

If you're interested at all you can pm me in game, however i'll try and get in contact with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]