Genie and nix? Genie and Stun?

davijohans
davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
hi guys

was wondering, hows the bleed stop skill effect the nix awsomeness in the pvp ? anyone pvped a nix while using that skill and wanna share?

how about the stun? is it the end of the allmighty axe BM stunlock? anyone tryed it out?

allso i herd some skill kick as5 while "hendeling" a pvp with a clerick, smt with metal? any idia what its about?

and in general, have u tryed counter pvp skill that really eliminate othe class advantege? or grants ur own char some great power?

So common share :) all wanna hear , if u wont tell no one will and u might missout on some importent info.
Post edited by davijohans on

Comments

• thorrr
    thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    was gonna ask the same. i admit i dint understood the skill right, but its seems to me that u cant use thous skills for the whole 1-2 minutes of the pvp cuz its time limmited (?) , and in that cast whats its chenneling time?
  • Miabi - Lost City
    Miabi - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nix can still kill you as s fast as before your mouse land on top of the anti bleeding skill button
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Frigging Genie ate 55% of my lvl 81 exp bar tnl 82. did not looked when i was leveling it up. i'm frigging pissed right now

lol...seen that happen to a lot of people.

Where did you guys think the exp was coming from?
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The blood clot skill, btw, has a typo in it.

It doesn't remove the bleed effect, it only prevents it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The blood clot skill, btw, has a typo in it.

It doesn't remove the bleed effect, it only prevents it.

so when dueling a veno one better use the skill in advance? whats its time limmit?
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No clue what the time limit is. I don't have any of the skills myself since I haven't booted the game yet today. No install of it at work (of course).

"Healing" removes the bleed effect. (It has a typo; it does NOT heal any HP like it says it does. Known typo bug.)

"Blood Clot" prevents the bleed effect. (Also a known typo bug, it says it removes the bleed effect.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~