Feeding the Genie question

Options
Momagon - Harshlands
Momagon - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Well you feed the genie what you feed your Aerogear, anything ranging from yiyuan stones to perfect stones, or if you really wanted to mirage celestones. So my question is why can't you feed genie's mirages even though they work on aerogear?
Post edited by Momagon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Possibly because Mirages are also used to create the Genies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • redonyou
    redonyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Offtopic maybe, but rather than start a new thread I'll post here -- just fyi, they regain 720 stamina by eating perfect stones.
  • Abbadon - Harshlands
    Abbadon - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Could someone post a listing of stones and the amount of stamina they regenerate per stone? I've heard 40 for low end and 720 for perfects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Could someone post a listing of stones and the amount of stamina they regenerate per stone? I've heard 40 for low end and 720 for perfects.

Perfects are going for 100k now. So the genie's healing skill costs actualy 25k to cast OO You really are better off using pots.......
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Perfects are going for 100k now. So the genie's healing skill costs actualy 25k to cast OO You really are better off using pots.......

100k....wow!! b:surrender

Good thing i bought them up over the past few weeks...b:chuckle

Instead of using it for my genie maybe i'll price check them on LC when i'm home and make some $$$...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I am not in game now. Is this a joke? every player get 50m when they reach level 40 (500 perfect stone from the box)?
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm just happy i leveled up my blacksmith and tailor skills. Way cheaper than 100k per perfect stone and gives somewhere around 500+ stamina per stone. Forget the name of the stone off the top of my head but it is green. I decomp high level weapons from immolation camp that cost about 78k per weapon and it gives me 31 of those stones ^^ way better investment than the perfect stones now b:victory

Edited for Typo's xD Works keyboard is so cruel to me
    edited May 2009
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    I am not in game now. Is this a joke? every player get 50m when they reach level 40 (500 perfect stone from the box)?

I wish it was a joke...... genies come only with 20k vitality (out of a max of 999999). Each skill costs around 150 vitality + to cast... I blew 3k just playing with the start-up skill for a couple of minutes...
    Once you have no vitality on the genie, he will not be able to cast, and the genie does not regen vitality naturaly, you have to "feed it". So it is not like you have a choice. Perfect stones only give 720 points back, so 500 stones is not really those many, specialy when you think about the fact that you will need at least 2 genies (pvp, pve) and more likely 3 or 4 to get all the skills you need (each genie can only have 5 total, if you pump up the magic)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wish it was a joke...... genies come only with 20k vitality (out of a max of 999999). Each skill costs around 150 vitality + to cast... I blew 3k just playing with the start-up skill for a couple of minutes...
    Once you have no vitality on the genie, he will not be able to cast, and the genie does not regen vitality naturaly, you have to "feed it". So it is not like you have a choice. Perfect stones only give 720 points back, so 500 stones is not really those many, specialy when you think about the fact that you will need at least 2 genies (pvp, pve) and more likely 3 or 4 to get all the skills you need (each genie can only have 5 total, if you pump up the magic)

A new way to make money in game now is to level up a charactor to 40, delete charactor then star over again, much faster then farming hay or high level veno farming HH.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The real question is: Are perfect stones actually selling for 100k each? Or are people just hoping they get lucky and some ignorant noob dumps a bunch of cash in their shop?
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The real question is: Are perfect stones actually selling for 100k each? Or are people just hoping they get lucky and some ignorant noob dumps a bunch of cash in their shop?

I would had asked that same question until I I sold some of my mirage stones for close to 200k EACH..... At this point I will believe people will buy anything...
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would had asked that same question until I I sold some of my mirage stones for close to 200k EACH..... At this point I will believe people will buy anything...

Wow. People are either impatient or just dont care.
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    100k each...no....20k each...YES! :p
    I sold 100 perfect stones for 20k ea just now...2 mill in 10 secs :P
    And good job is...I have 1.9k more stones....that I bought for 100k per 500...yay me!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    100k each...no....20k each...YES! :p
    I sold 100 perfect stones for 20k ea just now...2 mill in 10 secs :P
    And good job is...I have 1.9k more stones....that I bought for 100k per 500...yay me!

I'm in on this.....can't wait to check the prices on it...i'll sell a ton and make cheap armor to decomp...b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm in on this.....can't wait to check the prices on it...i'll sell a ton and make cheap armor to decomp...b:chuckleb:victory

looking forward to this...i have a lot of perfect stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lucky the skills i need and have don't **** work so i wont be using any genie stamina for a while.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wushing stones give 320
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Somehow should make a list of how much Stamina each stone give

Like.. Yiyuan -> Perfect...

But of course, that's just the thought on like 99% of the community's mind right now, feel free to ignore it if you want
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i guess someone else can fill in what I didn't get:
    Yiyuan = 10
    Liangyi = 80
    Santsai = 160
    Ssuhsiang = 240
    Wuhsing = 320
    Liuho = ?
    Chihsing = 480
    Pakua = ?
    Chiukung = ?
    Perfect = 720

maybe my math is wrong but seems to me that Liangyi is the best to use since it's 8x as effective as Yiyuan and only takes 3 yiyuans to make, the rest seem to be 2x effective than the previous stone or less and also take 3 to make
    am i tired or am i right? b:thanks

[EDIT] oh and 1 thing, from what i can tell 100k per perfect stone is just a rumour or maybe the OP meant 100k per 500 perfect stones, because I see them sitting in archosaur for 9k each and not moving too fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bahh...I'm not using my genie's skills to grind then if it cost stones to regen it. I didn't know until now...but it's too late. I checked the stamina on my genie and it's pretty much used upb:laugh. PW need a more comprehensive guide for genieb:surrender.

I thought genie supposed to help our grinding life easier....not to complicate it more. Genies are pretty much useless for grinding then if it cost so much to regenerate stamina in order to use skills. I hope they reconsider and make the stamina auto regenerate like our hp/mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bahh...I'm not using my genie's skills to grind then if it cost stones to regen it. I didn't know until now...but it's too late. I checked the stamina on my genie and it's pretty much used upb:laugh. PW need a more comprehensive guide for genieb:surrender.

I thought genie supposed to help our grinding life easier....not to complicate it more. Genies are pretty much useless for grinding then if it cost so much to regenerate stamina in order to use skills. I hope they reconsider and make the stamina auto regenerate like our hp/mp.

not to be a buzzkill or anything but i think it's much more likely they'd add a new item to the boutique; stamina boxes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
    edited May 2009
    Options
    not to be a buzzkill or anything but i think it's much more likely they'd add a new item to the boutique; stamina boxes b:chuckle

lol yah, last 7 days and slowly refill your stamina.... for 5 gold coins
    And it has to be equiped on the genie, while holding one of the 5million coins items
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow...genies don't seem worth it but needed to be a ubertoon... This just pushes me further to wanting to leave the game and find a new one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol yah, last 7 days and slowly refill your stamina.... for 5 gold coins
    And it has to be equiped on the genie, while holding one of the 5million coins items

b:laugh...high chance of that item will be in cash shop in the future...since PW always find some way to make us spend real life money or coins in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow...genies don't seem worth it but needed to be a ubertoon... This just pushes me further to wanting to leave the game and find a new one.

Nuuuuuuuuuuu Mork!! Dont Leave!! D:
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well I've already made a killing offa em so...I'm slowly reducing my prices every time I sell 100 xD
    Im outside the elder in etherblade if anyone needs em on HT...down to 6k ea!
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    swgs wrote: »

What box? I am level 79 and do not ever recall getting a box at level 40 that had 500 perfect stones in it. Where were supposed to pick up this box?
  • Ocenaia - Sanctuary
    Ocenaia - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    What box? I am level 79 and do not ever recall getting a box at level 40 that had 500 perfect stones in it. Where were supposed to pick up this box?

I am guessing your too high level and missed it but ya they have them now and I just got my 500. They really only sell for 1-2k I've noticed that you pretty much have to go under 1k to get good sales. The 2k each one don't move very quickly.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For those who want to know:

Genie Stamina Replenishment Chart - Chi Stones:

Yiyuan stone: +40 stamina
    Liangyi stone (3 Yiyuan): +80 stamina
    Santsai stone (9 Yiyuan): +160 stamina
    Ssuhsiang stone (27 Yiyuan): +240 stamina
    Wuhsing stone (81 Yiyuan): +320 stamina
    Liuho stone (243 Yiyuan): +400 stamina
    Chihsing stone (729 Yiyuan): +480 stamina
    Pakua stone (2,178 Yiyuan): +560 stamina
    Chiukung stone (6,534 Yiyuan): +640 stamina
    Perfect stone (19,602 Yiyuan): +720 stamina

(thanks to Rainbowvidel)

From here: Genie Guide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]