Genie Luck Color Codes

Options
Agravain - Heavens Tear
Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Looks to me like no one knows where to find the genies luck color code. Seen several people talk about Green=unlucky Orange=Lucky. What the cotton-pickin-heck is that about? Colors? This isn't the color of the genie. It isn't the color of the genies luck stat (as far as I can tell). It isn't the color of the ring around the genie. As far as I can tell color code=****. Someone... please correct me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Agravain - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dzarkhan - Dreamweaver
    Dzarkhan - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Orange = 100 Random points

Gold = 61-99 Random points

Purple = 51-60 Random points

Blue = 41-50 Random points

Green = 10-40 Random points

So, yes. Green is unlucky and Orange is lucky, with the others lying somewhere in the middle. Also, to have an orange genie, your character would have to be level 100 as well.
  • Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Orange = 100 Random points

Gold = 61-99 Random points

Purple = 51-60 Random points

Blue = 41-50 Random points

Green = 10-40 Random points

So, yes. Green is unlucky and Orange is lucky, with the others lying somewhere in the middle. Also, to have an orange genie, your character would have to be level 100 as well.

The colour of the Genie itself

Or do you mean

The colour of the text which says "51/60"

which is it ?
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    color of text ofc.
    what did oyu think ? it will have purple or golden glow ?
    its nothing...its just the text which says how many luck points genie has. total ****.
    besides...just aim for at least 60% lucky points. thats good. dont be obsessed with getting THE BEST OF THE BEST, SIR.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The colour of the Genie itself

Or do you mean

The colour of the text which says "51/60"

which is it ?

the color of the text, exmp. mine is purple,

@balzor- rare/lucky means- diff appeanreance and more overal stats, which means more STATS which last time i checked are good to have
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    he was interested in visual function of lucky points not function of extra attribute points...
    besides, i dont see difference in the looks itself.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Nagasin - Sanctuary
    Nagasin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    colour of what text?
  • Abbadon - Harshlands
    Abbadon - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    As far as I can tell, the color only changes based on the number of points, which in itself is based on genie level. So there is no way to tell if you have a lucky genie at level 1... correct? You actually have to spend xp/spirit leveling the genie at which point the color of the text changes upon hitting those point marks.

Also, there is no other VISUAL difference to lucky genies besides the text color, correct?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacred - Harshlands
    Sacred - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    colour of what text?

The color of their stat when your hover over them in inventory. iucky.png
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So, do they all have 50 for this growth stat? That seems to be the only thing that affects how lucky a genie might be (as opposed to how much luck it has experienced so far in leveling).
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OK, so the color does not indicate how lucky genie WILL BE, but rather how lucky it HAS BEEN. Well thats just nuts. If I want to know how lucky its been, I read the number. And here I had made half a dozen genies to try to get one to give a good color. GRRR. I'm an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladieluck - Sanctuary
    Ladieluck - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok so apparently I have an unlucky genie so far (14/30). I was on my way to lvling it up to 60. Should I stop and get a new one? Just HOW important is luck anyway? Worth getting a new genie over?
  • Ladieluck - Sanctuary
    Ladieluck - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Also, I found this link which shows how the genies apperance changes with different lvls, but I was a bit confused. for example, when they say 59+, Are they talking about the genies general lvl, or level of luck points?
    Here is the link
    http://www.ecatomb.net/fairy-genies.php

srry for all these questions, but I think my brain stopped working about two genie hours ago. It's in genie overload.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Also, I found this link which shows how the genies apperance changes with different lvls, but I was a bit confused. for example, when they say 59+, Are they talking about the genies general lvl, or level of luck points?
    Here is the link
    http://www.ecatomb.net/fairy-genies.php

srry for all these questions, but I think my brain stopped working about two genie hours ago. It's in genie overload.

not the level but the lucky points.

GEnie will change first when it will hit 41 lucky points ( either be it on 50 or 80 )
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • shadow056
    shadow056 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well about this genie color thing, today i was playing and this girl had a flaming red genie and every minute or so the genie transformed into a little pink bat. Also the genie was the same color of the girls weapon a flaming red bow. somebody plz answer me and tell me what random points or something
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    shadow056 wrote: »
    Well about this genie color thing, today i was playing and this girl had a flaming red genie and every minute or so the genie transformed into a little pink bat. Also the genie was the same color of the girls weapon a flaming red bow. somebody plz answer me and tell me what random points or something

That was prob a demon, I have a flaming red genie and it doesn't turn into a little pink bat
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually there is a difference in between how genies look depending on their lucky points. Try Ecatomb, there's 4 models for every genie. They do correspond to different text colors but do not adopt them.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This O.o? I'm not 100% sure what i said on text there is correct if it is im a bit comfused as to why i made 11 genies last night to lvl 10-30 and a couple came out with 2/10 12/30 LP's and they were green. By that table it says they can learn 6 skills while my genie with 55/80 LP's can only learn 5? don't get how that is right. and to find this color code you simply have to hover over your genies icon in your gear window.
    242v6fq.jpg

And this shows the difference in appearance after a genie gets to a certian amount of LP's
    http://www.ecatomb.net/genie.php
    colour of what text?
    23idsuq.jpg
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • _Arrovv_ - Raging Tide
    _Arrovv_ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well... I've made a lot of genies and it seems repetitive for me at least

Exp cube infuse - best lp (got me to 30/30)
    Exp infuse - good lp (got me to 48/50)
    Spirit infuse - screws me over (currently 62/90)
    Ikr? 14 lp/40 lvls is bs

Thats somewhat how all my genies react

Problem with this tho - genie xp gets big and you'll never level during 80+ if you give you genie xp or willl go broke with cubes before levelling an 85+ genie

Edit: i've only made 1 genie per char (or alts) i wouldnt exp infuse a lvl 1 genie at lvl 75
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yay for necro :D

/inb4necrolockX3
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well... I've made a lot of genies and it seems repetitive for me at least

Exp cube infuse - best lp (got me to 30/30)
    Exp infuse - good lp (got me to 48/50)
    Spirit infuse - screws me over (currently 62/90)
    Ikr? 14 lp/40 lvls is bs

Thats somewhat how all my genies react

Problem with this tho - genie xp gets big and you'll never level during 80+ if you give you genie xp or willl go broke with cubes before levelling an 85+ genie

Edit: i've only made 1 genie per char (or alts) i wouldnt exp infuse a lvl 1 genie at lvl 75

wow 9 month necro, srsly?

inb4lock
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Foxcreature - Harshlands
    Foxcreature - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lolz i have 69/80 lp genie >:P

/inb4block alsob:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]/Fox\-8x-cleric-main
    foxcreature-3x-veno-forum char
    StealthDemon-3x-sin-alt
    NoctusPsy-2x-psy-alt