find quests. well it worked for a hour

ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
now its only showing my current running quests when i click it. anybody else get that also?
Post edited by ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• wippitguud
    wippitguud Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think that just means you have no new quests.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    uhh no thats not what it means because i havent added any new ones and it was showing the low lvl and your lvl quests for about a hour after i logged on. now it stays the same with out switching to the find quest screen
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Could you maybe post a screenshot of this? I dont quite understand what the problem is.
  • WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear
    WingedAmeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Could you maybe post a screenshot of this? I dont quite understand what the problem is.

What's not to understand? Read her/his post carefully.

He/she logged on about an hour ago to see any quests that he/she had to accept. It showed a few. He/she did it again without accepting any quests and it showed nothing.

Get it?
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    now i just logged on to my blade master and it works fine on her. maybe its just my veno .... always my luck b:sad
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What's not to understand? Read her/his post carefully.

He/she logged on about an hour ago to see any quests that he/she had to accept. It showed a few. He/she did it again without accepting any quests and it showed nothing.

Get it?

Hmm ok, that makes more sense lol.

But, i have no idea what is wrong, and since i'm at work, i cant see if i have the same problem. b:surrender
  • wippitguud
    wippitguud Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a veno, working fine for me...
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think I know what happened.

- You used Find Quest to track down all the NPCs that wanted to talk to you.
    - You accepted their quests, but haven't completed them all yet.
    - Now no more NPCs are coming up when you click Find Quest.

"Find Quest" gives you NPC quests that are meant for your level. And sometimes quests are strung together, meaning you need to complete one before another comes up.

You'll need to complete your current group of quests, and/or reach a new level, before more become available. If you complete your current quests, that should solve both problems. Most quests are level specific, and you have to reach the trigger level before they come up. This means that sometimes there are very few NPCs that want to see you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I happen to like the new quest finder GJ.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Click show current
    if you want to see your new quest click low level (don't ask me why) and it'll show you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Desmerelda - Lost City
    Desmerelda - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am having the same problem and while some of you may not recognize it as a problem it is a little frustrating. I know I have no new quests available so when I click find quests I would think that that box would be empty but it in fact shows the quests I already have. Now if I were a low level it wouldn't matter but since I have like 6+quests requiring me to kill some crazy boss that needs at least 5 people way higher than me to complete its a lot of work sifting down through the page to see if anything else is available. The premise behind the new screen is good in that it would show you all available new quests at one time but surely the box should be empty if no quests are available.
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the box still shows a couple options even if you have no quests. There just wont be any quests when you open the sub category
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]