What you think about Kingdom

Newborn - Harshlands
Newborn - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
So i was walking around and i saw alot of kingdom and i see that they have 8 lands..so i was just wondering are they any good?
Post edited by Newborn - Harshlands on

Comments

• JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So i was walking around and i saw alot of kingdom and i see that they have 8 lands..so i was just wondering are they any good?

goodb:kiss
  • detrimentalist
    detrimentalist Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    kingdom is the best next to qqme
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    All joking aside, this is my thoughts for "best" guild on server in terms of winning TW and owning land.

1) Kingdom
    2) Crimson
    3) Kylin
    4) Last Stand
    5) Heavenly

After that, its all up for grabs. But we will see how this plays out in the weeks to come. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kingdom & Kylin are the real guilds on Harshlands, so keep an eye on em over the coming weeks b:victory

QQme are all talk from what we have seen so far, the might have the levels but they lack real numbers and substance, lets see how the TW map looks in a month and when people are saying QQwho?

The servers young, give it time. All of the "Big" guilds could fail and one new power house rise to the top
    All joking aside, this is my thoughts for "best" guild on server in terms of winning TW and owning land.

1) Kingdom
    2) Crimson
    3) Kylin
    4) Last Stand
    5) Heavenly

After that, its all up for grabs. But we will see how this plays out in the weeks to come. b:victory

This guy seems to be about where I would put things at present, but again it could all change in just a matter of weeks, all it takes is for a guild to lose a few TW and people start to leave or for a guild to take on to many KoS and get over powered because of it.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kingdom & Kylin are the real guilds on Harshlands, so keep an eye on em over the coming weeks b:victory

QQme are all talk from what we have seen so far, the might have the levels but they lack real numbers and substance, lets see how the TW map looks in a month and when people are saying QQwho?

The servers young, give it time. All of the "Big" guilds could fail and one new power house rise to the top

This guy seems to be about where I would put things at present, but again it could all change in just a matter of weeks, all it takes is for a guild to lose a few TW and people start to leave or for a guild to take on to many KoS and get over powered because of it.

finally someone speaks the truthb:dirty

PS. can someone let me borrow 100k zen in LC...i have no flying wind, no arrows etc><
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The people in Kingdom are great. But as for leadership, Icon doesn't care about any one in his faction, maybe the marshals. He never talks in vent, the only time I've seen him talk in guildchat is to yell at someone or " =P " and he is basically some higher figure in their faction that no one knows. All he wants is to be known as the best... but too bad no one knows him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The people in Kingdom are great. But as for leadership, Icon doesn't care about any one in his faction, maybe the marshals. He never talks in vent, the only time I've seen him talk in guildchat is to yell at someone or " =P " and he is basically some higher figure in their faction that no one knows. All he wants is to be known as the best... but too bad no one knows him.

everyone knows Icon....done. The best? he never talks and never brags...lets his nix do the talking, the way it should be.

Finding help within the guild is always difficult, simply make friends like everyone else does and you will help each other out all the time. Thats kind of how it works. From what I heard though...you were booted from guild? What you do?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Moodyflame - Harshlands
    Moodyflame - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009

???

EVERYONE knows Icon, he's a gd leader

people here are nice to
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ???

EVERYONE knows Icon, he's a gd leader

people here are nice to

I think she means it as a mystery person. b:chuckle
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I'm pretty sure Icon has 2 comps. On one he can't talk in vent for whatever reason, on the other he can. I've heard him talk in vent before when he was on the one that can.

And getting Icon to talk in faction chat is as easy as saying "fb59" =P
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Offtopic: Belle marry meb:beg b:heart b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm pretty sure Icon has 2 comps. On one he can't talk in vent for whatever reason, on the other he can. I've heard him talk in vent before when he was on the one that can.

And getting Icon to talk in faction chat is as easy as saying "fb59" =P

QFT Rofl

Need 10 chards
    edited May 2009
    From what I heard though...you were booted from guild? What you do?

I was at the wraith event and I got done killing a mob when Blade went by so I hit him with my Drakes Ray (JUST IN A FRIENDLY FIRE WAY) when he was running by and when I went to attack him again he used plumed shot on Epic and so I pm'd him really fast but it was too slow because Epic got pwnd and died but I asked him if he couldn't kill Epic this one time because I was in a squad with Epic and he was helping me and we were getting drops together and Blade freaked out in vent I guess and Icon heard and kicked me because APPARENTLY, "You're not allowed to train with KoS". But I know Kingdom who squad with LastStand all the time. There is a certain KD who is always in vent with LastStand. It's the stupidest rule ever. All it does is make people go behind Icon's back but Icon doesn't understand that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was at the wraith event and I got done killing a mob when Blade went by so I hit him with my Drakes Ray (JUST IN A FRIENDLY FIRE WAY) when he was running by and when I went to attack him again he used plumed shot on Epic and so I pm'd him really fast but it was too slow because Epic got pwnd and died but I asked him if he couldn't kill Epic this one time because I was in a squad with Epic and he was helping me and we were getting drops together and Blade freaked out in vent I guess and Icon heard and kicked me because APPARENTLY, "You're not allowed to train with KoS". But I know Kingdom who squad with LastStand all the time. There is a certain KD who is always in vent with LastStand. It's the stupidest rule ever. All it does is make people go behind Icon's back but Icon doesn't understand that.

How does it feel to be known as Harshlands ****?
    edited May 2009
    How does it feel to be known as Harshlands ****?

I don't know... you tell me (;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009

lol so what's your idea of a leader? A leader is not supposed to fool around, and they are meant to be a higher figure. Icon works his *** off everyday to make the guild better and he has great ideas and plans. Sure he may not talk in guild chat but it's because he's busy. In my opinion Icon is the best guild leader in Harshlands he knows the goals of the guild and how to achieve them. He doesn't even bother to brag or reply to any of the **** people talk about him. Actions speak louder than words thats all there is to it.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A leader is not supposed to fool around, and they are meant to be a higher figure. Icon works his *** off everyday to make the guild better and he has great ideas and plans. Sure he may not talk in guild chat but it's because he's busy. In my opinion Icon is the best guild leader in Harshlands he knows the goals of the guild and how to achieve them.
    PWI is srs bzns. No time for friends when you've got a guild to lead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Lmfao b:laugh
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Perhaps I should rephrase that.
    A leader is not supposed to fool around "all day".
    Unless you want your guild to just be another guild among the hundreds then don't take it seriously. Sure he has friends a lot of ppl don't even leave him alone(Amily : P). I guess Icon wants Kingdom to be the best that's why he works hard. You want to get your friends and run around playing tag go for it nothing wrong with that. But if that's allowed then putting effort into your guild should be too. All I'm trying to say is he's doing a great job as a leader and of course we always leave some spare time to fool around too : P http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6704/20090510035912.png
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ive seen icons babies...
    my eyes...
    lol jkz
    spamspamsapmspam
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In Icons defense being a guild leader isnt easy, I know, I lead EoD. and damn it even when we had just 30 people sometimes I'd get yelled at for ignoring guild chat cause of dealing with all the drama. I think I went insane at 50 people -__- b:surrender imagine 200 b:cry I'd die. as far as chatting in vent O.o unless it was TW you put more than 5 people in vent and I'd clam up. Some people arent just happy go lucky on the social end
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I clam up on vent when theres 4 people. I like nice 3-people conversations and maybe more if they are people you truly like :P.

For all those who h8 Icon, leading a guild is stressful as hell, which is why ALOT of people don't go and start guilds xDDD. It takes a special type of person to run a guild, and if you aren't that type, you are probably going 2 end up quitting.

Icon doesn't talk in guild chat for the same reason alot of people dont talk in guild chat xD, They are 1.) Preoccupied 2.) Grinding (noone feels like talking in guild and party at the same time.) or 3.) to lazy/stressed (It happens from time-to-time.)