Having a hard time finding PWI cards at 7-11

Options
BigPunisher - Sanctuary
BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I found 10 PWI game cards at 7-11 near my work ONCE and never see it again. i went to 7 other places but none carried it. I asked them if they have the cards in the back and I got this response everytime:

"If it is not being displayed, then we don't have it".

b:angry
Post edited by BigPunisher - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mr popo feels your pain, he will give u a day of wich there is cards at 7-11, this saturday

mrpopo-1.jpg

ba ding
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I hit only one 7-11. They weren't on display, so I asked at the counter. He went back and checked and brought out a stack of 30-75 cards, said they'd just come in that morning (yesterday). I believe I was talking to the owner, though... you might have been getting the hired unhelpfuls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wait wait, do u guys live in U.S. or Canada?
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There's a bunch at my local 7-11. As far as I can tell none have sold, and yes I've been paying attention.

After the whole 15% bonus zen & pet pack sale last weekend specifically excluding PWI cards, I won't give PWI any more money.

People who actually spend thinking they'll win some stupid prize are more lame than the giveaways themselves.
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thinking they'll win? Heck I did so there is no "thinking" to it. It's a lottery. You have a chance to win whether you buy one card or a hundred. The person who buys one hundred just has a bigger one.
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't even have a 7-11 near me ... or a Target. They should get them at Wal-Mart like the RuneScape cards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I vote Best Buy for the next prepaid card release! b:victory

I wonder if they sell prepaid cards through their online store too...?

Anyway, I bought a pair of cards with the hopes that one might win, but not counting on it. I'll be using the cash for some in-game items that I would have had to save forever for otherwise. But getting the panda mount would be nice and free up my gold for other goodies ^x^

I mean really - even if you don't win, you still have game gold. 'tis good for you ^x^ And you can save it up for when they put the limited mounts in the CS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I bought all the pwi cards in 7 11 last time i went... but there were only 5... imma check again tomorrow
  • Ganjaraised - Lost City
    Ganjaraised - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the problem with the 7-11 stores near me is they dont reorder the cards. they get maybe 50 cards at each store and when theyre gone there will be no more, they did this with the ultimate game cards too.b:cry
  • bloodpoolz
    bloodpoolz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok guys i use to be a manager at 7-11 first thing is they do not do the ordering on game cards. The district manager comes in once a month and does these. Second only franchise 7-11's will carry them, if the store is owned by a independent then most likely they will not,since they have to pay for their items instead of corporate sending them the things to sell.