QQme

CuteAngle - Harshlands
CuteAngle - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
SO everybody was talking how Crimson is becoming strong and they might be next the CQ. and how ppl on this server are scared to take them down.... but when QQme came to this server they became just like crmison even worse... so i bet they are on KDs and Kylins safelist bc they need time to build up and then they will take them down as soon as they have enough lvls and ppl. so as ppl were saying we need to take down crimson so they dont become next CQ......now we need to take down QQme bc they becoming even more powerfull then crimson.. b:surrender

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/823/kd1.jpg
Post edited by CuteAngle - Harshlands on

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what are you talking about? We are all carebears in QQme.
    We pick flowers and grind grind grind =)
  • Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What Iffy said.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How are we worse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Gawd. Stop hiding behind alt accounts.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Picking flowers is why angeRR makes me **** my pants.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    If you don't care about this guild then why are you posting in threads about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Cute angle!
    Fail squared, imo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Gawd. Stop hiding behind alt accounts.

Haahahhahhaah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Isn't there another thread about the same??? O_o

The OP failed so hard sigh...
    I'm Crimson and even I'm pretty darn sure CuteAngle is a troll alt of another Crimson -_-
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
    edited May 2009
    If you don't care about this guild then why are you posting in threads about it?

Your guild is **** and not relevant to me.

angeRR makes me **** my pants. He is relevant to me.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Umm... is this new? Nova have world domination delusions every day xD I though everyone on server knew since back when he first hit lvl 60+ b:chuckle

But meh, w/e free advertising for QQme i guess. U ppl sure know how to feed up other's E-Peen by giving them attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Then i am relevant to you too, because i make angerr **** his pants.
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like Nova_! Nova_ is so hot!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    And I am relevant to you, because I make Antihero's pants tight :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    angeRR makes me **** my pants.

those stars better spell out **** b:shocked
  • Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    those stars better spell out **** b:shocked

well you see...b:infuriatedb:irritatedb:pleased
    edited May 2009
    Yes, yes they do.
    You see, I took the time to type the four * in an attempt to cleverly ruse you all!

But I was caught. <:-(-<--<
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol wudnt be suprised if the OP was completly true as it seems funlolz is pulling members from a few different guilds into his to do TW against Crimson, so what hes got are all the *Angry kids* combined into some *Angry Kid Machine*.

but yea i think they got KD and Kylin on safelist for the obvious reasons, there the other 2 big guilds and they dotn want to handle 3 KOS at once, so they focus on 1 guild and try to take it down, if succed for e.g. they will move onto the next guild (kylin or KD).

seems to me the leaders of the 2 guilds seem to be blinded by being scared of QQme that they dont see what might eventualy happen b:chuckle
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    lol wudnt be suprised if the OP was completly true as it seems funlolz is pulling members from a few different guilds into his to do TW against Crimson, so what hes got are all the *Angry kids* combined into some *Angry Kid Machine*.

but yea i think they got KD and Kylin on safelist for the obvious reasons, there the other 2 big guilds and they dotn want to handle 3 KOS at once, so they focus on 1 guild and try to take it down, if succed for e.g. they will move onto the next guild (kylin or KD).

seems to me the leaders of the 2 guilds seem to be blinded by being scared of QQme that they dont see what might eventualy happen b:chuckle

By the time QQme may be done with crimson, KD or Kylin could be owning most of the map already including several lvl 2 lands. If well they know QQme may attack in a distant future (rolf at least 2 months+) they also know they can just watch from afar and just lvl and gear out to the top while everyone else wastes resources on KoS and TW preparations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    By the time QQme may be done with crimson, KD or Kylin could be owning most of the map already including several lvl 2 lands. If well they know QQme may attack in a distant future (rolf at least 2 months+) they also know they can just watch from afar and just lvl and gear out to the top while everyone else wastes resources on KoS and TW preparations.

But hey, who plans to play for more then 4 months total....so!
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Your guild is **** and not relevant to me.

angeRR makes me **** my pants. He is relevant to me.

What a lair. This after i got to chip room. He was there and instead of killing the mobs so i couldn't get chips he goes to a corner cuz he was ****ing on his pants when he saw QQme tag. At least i taught him you can't PK on chip room.

2009-05-1200-57-50.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    What a lair. This after i got to chip room. He was there and instead of killing the mobs so i couldn't get chips he goes to a corner cuz he was ****ing on his pants when he saw QQme tag. At least i taught him you can't PK on chip room.

2009-05-1200-57-50.jpg

Trust me, it was not the tag.

Seriously, QQme is not intimidating at ALL.

I was more afraid of my incompetence considering my gear.

Would you really attack a cleric who you know is 80+ based on forum post, as a venomancer with a level 39 herc or 78 golem? Seriously.
    I guess common sense does not exist in QQme. (YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)
  • Sheesha - Harshlands
    Sheesha - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Would you really attack a cleric who you know is 80+ based on forum post, as a venomancer with a level 39 herc or 78 golem? Seriously.

I see what u did there. You admitted your own incompetence. lol
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

I SEE WHAT U DID, prove that you are afraid of anyone higher lvl or have slight advantage over your class. But that is normal on crimson.

Also show how much of a carebear you are. Hell, even if i saw a lvl 90+ on chip room that is KoS and have already the timed quest for chip room active i'll try to PK him (Considering that you though you could PK on that room) or molest him enough to fail it. As if he fails the quest = he teles to room1.
    Or at least try to kill the mobs so he get nothing.

But that is just me you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like QQme! It makes things funnier xD
    edited May 2009
    I SEE WHAT U DID, prove that you are afraid of anyone higher lvl or have slight advantage over your class. But that is normal on crimson.

Also show how much of a carebear you are. Hell, even if i saw a lvl 90+ on chip room that is KoS and have already the timed quest for chip room active i'll try to PK him (Considering that you though you could PK on that room) or molest him enough to fail it. As if he fails the quest = he teles to room1.
    Or at least try to kill the mobs so he get nothing.

But that is just me you know.

Why do you assume every one is a baddie?

What if this KoS level 90 slept you, finished his quest then continued to kill you.
    I mean it's not very hard, it's like pressing 4 buttons on a cleric.
    In what situation can you stop him from turning in his quest? You realize you don't have to kill 5 to beat the quest right?

In every situation where you say you would man up and do something, either the higher level player gains 1 or 2 or possibly 3 less chips and you have to restart cube. 100%.
    You expect people to be bad, and as I stated before, "I guess common sense does not exist in QQme."
    Maybe that's what makes QQme so awesome. They don't believe that people have to skill to play this game and so they just do it. (hah.)

As for (U C WHAT I DID?)
    I said I guess common sense does not exist in QQme.
    I went from a single situation focusing on the player then I changed it to focus all of QQme. Get it? Nah, you don't. That's why I post this cheat sheet.

Enjoy your day.
    I'm sure next patch you can buy clothes for your genie.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckle gotta love yer excuses, as if that quest didn't last 1:00 minute and i was already attacking mobs. Besides, you can sent pet in at way greater range than a cleric can sleep you but as i said.
    THAT IS JUST ME. b:bye

P.S: lol@the buy clothes for genie comment. U truly know nothing about me, and it shows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckle gotta love yer excuses, as if that quest didn't last 1:00 minute and i was already attacking mobs. Besides, you can sent pet in at way greater range than a cleric can sleep you but as i said.
    THAT IS JUST ME. b:bye

P.S: lol@the buy clothes for genie comment. U truly know nothing about me, and it shows.

Yah, common sense sucks.

You know what's really funny?
    I stated I use it as an excuse and QQme does not.
    It was meant to be a backhanded compliment but apparently it just went over your head....sadly.

Don't be dumb.
    Your whole theory craft in this situation relies on 1 thing. The recipient being bad at a very easy game.
    Why do your rely on this?
    False sense of superiority?
    You should go see a therapist. Your life can get so much better! But the first step is acceptance.
    Are you strong enough to accept and deal with your faults?
    We shall see.
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009

but... don't you think kd and that other guild already thought about this ? b:chuckle plenty of time to prepare, grab lands before QQme is finished with its preoccupation. i'm sure everything will fall into place b:victory
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol QQme is already a behemoth. I think its funny when they have ganking parties outside Orchid Temple :). yesterday Fiya AoE stunned us and nurfed killed us all :P. it was funny. Willpowers came in like *dam too late* and then 2 random barbs were behind em. Thats what a PvP server is all about. Getting ganked is basically your initiation into the server :).(especially 2 4x 1 5x and a 3x vs 3 7x and 2 8x :) ). <
    not sarcasm, its just part of the server ^^