Face and body skin-tones not matching

morgie
morgie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
I'm somewhat new to the game and this is my first post, so if I've posted in the wrong forum, please move it to the appropriate area. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

My venomancer, Maho_ (Dreamweaver server), seems to be having an issue with makeover scrolls. I used the one I received in-game from a quest to change her appearance and decided I didn't like the outcome, so I got another scroll.

After spending quite a while on a new look which included changing the character's skin-tone, I noticed that her face and body skin-tones didn't seem to match up. Thinking this was perhaps something that would right itself in-game, I clicked "Done", only to find out that the skin-tones were still not the same. Got another scroll, tried to adjust the colors again, it still only changes the color of the face and not the body, but this time I didn't click "Done", just canceled out of the screen and tried not wearing boutique clothes or armor, tried with just the white undergarment-like clothing...basically, tried everything I could think of to let me change the body color as well as the face color.

Is this a glitch or is there a makeover scroll specifically for faces and/or bodies? I'm still able to adjust the size and shape of the character's body, but it won't allow me to adjust the color of the body.
Post edited by morgie on

Comments

• Lah - Dreamweaver
    Lah - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sorry I cannot help you, but I can confirm and tell you this happened to me before with my veno. I got a scroll, changed my skin tones and it fixed it, though.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I believe this is the known bug that affects the Fox and Deer venomancers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Maho_ - Dreamweaver
    Maho_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok, thank you both. I'll see if changing from the fox veno allows me to change the skin-tone. :)
    Maho_, Venomancer | NomNom, Barbarian
  • archer2
    archer2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wait...so your curtains do not match your drapes?
  • Lady_Strike - Sanctuary
    Lady_Strike - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    is this something they are working on to fix the glitch, seems this glitch has been going on a long time now. I'm running around with a tan face and a white body. I'm a fox veno.
  • Lady_Strike - Sanctuary
    Lady_Strike - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well I guess i'll waste another 2 gold to change my face back would be nice that someone would post something about it, before people waste money.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only one of the two fox types (there's a "bushy" tail and a "small" tail), I forget which one, has the bug you are talking about.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
This discussion has been closed.