wich guild is strongest ?

Options
2»

Comments

• weridgod
    weridgod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And you have checked every square inch of the map to make sure there are none training? Or is it that you are always in SP being a repwhore and never see them there? Because only white name ppl who PK are in SP.

I'm curious how your logic works. I can find atleast 1 person from EVERY faction that PK's white/red either afk or hugging sz.

well im in my 70s and i dont hunt PKers in SP i just do my quests and grind and i see many Core members but all blue named and then i go into town and see those same ppl white named 30 mins later and u have done a great job getting me from my main point

TheCore win a land and hold it longer then 20 mins then u can at least have an excuse for acting so c0cky even though atm u have done nothing to earn it

P.S. got me some GAs so if TheCore gets some guts let me know
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    weridgod wrote: »
    who is QQing? all im saying is back up the talk and no i wasnt and its kinda hard to find a white named Core member outside of town

You got yourself off your "main point". You're just another pissed off ex-faction member of a faction who lost TW so you left your faction and came to the forum to vent off your frustration, don't be mad, it's only a video game. b:victory
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • weridgod
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You got yourself off your "main point". You're just another pissed off ex-faction member of a faction who lost TW so you left your faction and came to the forum to vent off your frustration, don't be mad, it's only a video game. b:victory

umm wtf i didnt leave RK because they lost a TW i have when they decided to attack Rad i didnt agree with it and i left.

And i think im done with u if u have the guts to go PK give me a call ill be happy to run u back to a SZ
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    umm wtf i didnt leave RK because they lost a TW i have when they decided to attack Rad i didnt agree with it and i left.

And i think im done with u if u have the guts to go PK give me a call ill be happy to run u back to a SZ

So you are opposed to your ex-faction TW'ing and would rather them sit happily in that one little square? Sounds like they lost nothing of value.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anubis2009
    anubis2009 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let me guess u either 1 got **** by someone 1v1 in TheCore or u got ganked xD. either way i fly around white name all day unless i go grind then i go blue. if u dont believe me im doing my WQ right now WHITE NAME pm me ill tell u where im at, KoRAnubis looking foward to hearing from u w/ in the hour b:cry
  • KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear
    KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    anubis2009 wrote: »
    Let me guess u either 1 got **** by someone 1v1 in TheCore or u got ganked xD. either way i fly around white name all day unless i go grind then i go blue. if u dont believe me im doing my WQ right now WHITE NAME pm me ill tell u where im at, KoRAnubis looking foward to hearing from u w/ in the hour b:cry

was my post btw >_<
  • weridgod
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So you are opposed to your ex-faction TW'ing and would rather them sit happily in that one little square? Sounds like they lost nothing of value.

I cant go into details but the reason RK attacked Rad is the reason i left
  • weridgod
    edited April 2009
    Options
    anubis2009 wrote: »

No Core member ever killed me talked trash to me while they were white in town but never had the guts to kill me. and since we r just repeating the same info over and over again this is my last post on this topic so Core can u please do somethign before u run your mouth b:cute

b:bye
  • KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear
    KoRAnubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No Core member ever killed me talked trash to me while they were white in town but never had the guts to kill me. and since we r just repeating the same info over and over again this is my last post on this topic so Core can u please do somethign before u run your mouth b:cute

why dont u give me ur name then? or maybe PM me like i said STOP QQ b:cryb:cryb:cry and do something or just leave
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Giggles. Other guilds= 17 votes ftw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    why Caeser have 10 votes?!?!?!? hacks!

yea i dont see TheCore, im lil disappointed,

btw i was in TheCore for a good 5 hours or so and i was white-named, does that count anything? b:victory
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Umm.... ok

weirdgod, if u want to see an entire faction in pk mode out grinding so u can sneak up on em and kill em, u should go join a PvP server. Heavens Tear is a "PvE" server. Besides that, i wanna see hard evidence that TheCore has ever trash talked anyone in a ill manor? And about TW, yes, we didnt own land long, but that was back when we only had about 30 ppl, and after every TW we show respect for the opposing faction, win or loss. So show me screen shots of us trash talking u, unless ur just trying to find an excuse to cry on the forums cause u cant find anything to do during WQ.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol

to funny

really
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You guys kidding me? O_o

LUNCHBOX! They is the 3rd strongest guild! b:cute
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tao b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    best faction tbh is Tao tbh they be the new radiance
  • Mayacamus - Heavens Tear
    Mayacamus - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tbh x 2 in 1 sentance = FAIL
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Nah... Tao will be Tao b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tbh x 2 in 1 sentance = FAIL

TBH saying TBH in three sententce fail too tbh? b:surrender
  • Lalalie - Heavens Tear
    Lalalie - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This poll fails so hard.
    TheCore is not on it. I refuse to vote for weak guilds.

ZOMG. This thread mad me laugh so hard...and defected had me dying for like 5 mins..so much TheCore support it makes me think that they haven't got owned in every TW ever xD

All other guilds besides thecore ftw xD

*hands thecore members sadness cards*

J/k luff you guys <3

THECORE FTW!? (I feel confused... O.o;)
    Lala: aka Jedi PewPewMastaSauce
    Lalalie - Cleric - 8x (main)
    Lalaeli - Blade - 62
    Lalaelia - Veno - 38
    Lalalae - Wizard - 28
    Lalapop - Archer - 42
    Lalalia - Cleric - 26
    Laelala - Archer - 6 ( xD )
    Lalalio - Barb - 4 ( xD )
    Laelalia - Veno (deleted - RIP :O) - 12
    Lalalioz - Barb (deleted - RIP :O) - 3
    ~~~~Teh Lalas will overtake you b:chuckle b:pleased
    Teh Lovely Lady Lala Loves You All <3 b:kiss

My. Pew. Pew. Is. Strong(er than yours)
    (Ego is an understatement)--Epic Long Siggy ftw b:victory
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

How can they be the new Radiance? I thought they were the old Radiance.

Well to get technical, they are 30% of Radiance after it was weakened by previous member exodus. So lets say 30/160 = 18% of the old Radiance.

Tao the next HT powerhouse? Very unlikely, they will end up on the map perhaps but are no competition for the current Enrage and Triad powerhouses. I predict they will end up fighting it out for number 3 spot with ceaser, Evolution, Radiance.

Tao is "Tao" a new faction, what your referring to is who will control the largest portion of the TW map. Keep your eye peeled for Enrage, its only a matter of time before they own the whole map leaving their closest TW competition Triad a few lands in the south.

For all the talk about guilds who only fight those battle they think they can win I see no movement by Enrage or Triad to establish a few battle ground territories for Enrage v Triad fights.

From all the chest beating looks like ceaser and Tao feel they have what it takes to take the orange off the map, least those will be competitive TW.
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so much QQ in this thread... b:sadb:sad
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o the faction previously know as Guild_Less: official announcement.

o has sleeper agents in all the major factions on Heavens Tear, who when switched on, will create drama, spam massive amounts of guild chat, send secret PMs, and take screen shots of guild chat to be used in follow up propaganda forum post.

o's only competition for ultimate server domination is "No Faction", the **** guild which has found a way to exceed 200 members.

o's sleeper agents are so effective because they don't even know who they are.

o Charter
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o the faction previously know as Guild_Less: official announcement.

o has sleeper agents in all the major factions on Heavens Tear, who when switched on, will create drama, spam massive amounts of guild chat, send secret PMs, and take screen shots of guild chat to be used in follow up propaganda forum post.

o's only competition for ultimate server domination is "No Faction", the **** guild which has found a way to exceed 200 members.

o's sleeper agents are so effective because they don't even know who they are.

o Charter

u made a thread with this same thing... it's no fun anymore :(
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u made a thread with this same thing... it's no fun anymore :(

You are mistaken, the other thread was to report Frost Lord Holan for stalking.

I would like to point out to you though, your feeble attempts to silence o will only bring my wrath upon you even quicker.

o
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You are mistaken, the other thread was to report Frost Lord Holan for stalking.

I would like to point out to you though, your feeble attempts to silence o will only bring my wrath upon you even quicker.

o

oh yes, bring it on, plz :D
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tao looks to be promising now that Evo's lost a lot of members to them.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Lalalie - Heavens Tear
    Lalalie - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Seriously funniest thread ever lol...I have no opinion about any of this cuz I don't do guild drama..(I am in a major land holding faction though)..but still kodos on making me laugh a lot lol

-Lala

Carry on and have fun

(I just keep digging this misspelled topic up lol)
    Lala: aka Jedi PewPewMastaSauce
    Lalalie - Cleric - 8x (main)
    Lalaeli - Blade - 62
    Lalaelia - Veno - 38
    Lalalae - Wizard - 28
    Lalapop - Archer - 42
    Lalalia - Cleric - 26
    Laelala - Archer - 6 ( xD )
    Lalalio - Barb - 4 ( xD )
    Laelalia - Veno (deleted - RIP :O) - 12
    Lalalioz - Barb (deleted - RIP :O) - 3
    ~~~~Teh Lalas will overtake you b:chuckle b:pleased
    Teh Lovely Lady Lala Loves You All <3 b:kiss

My. Pew. Pew. Is. Strong(er than yours)
    (Ego is an understatement)--Epic Long Siggy ftw b:victory
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tao looks to be promising now that Evo's lost a lot of members to them.

tao looks to be promisiing nao that im there D:
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.