Whose turn is it to get gank?

Evga - Sanctuary
Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
well this week we won at the 3v1 gang bang. so next question, who is next? us or legendary? i'm going for legendary, especially when nefarious bid to attack :P any faction that coincide on the same time will have a huge advantage :P

so anybody got a prediction?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Evga - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well this week we won at the 3v1 gang bang. so next question, who is next? us or legendary? i'm going for legendary, especially when nefarious bid to attack :P any faction that coincide on the same time will have a huge advantage :P

so anybody got a prediction?

tea party. New shipment of green tea came in from japan the other day.b:chuckle
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    tea party. New shipment of green tea came in from japan the other day.b:chuckle

I prefer the black...but thats just me.

So where are we having the party? b:pleased
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I prefer the black...but thats just me.

So where are we having the party? b:pleased

it was scheduled to be held in neutral territory but oh wait, the map is completely conquered. Well, OFF TO Hello Kitty Island Adventure!b:dirty
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    it was scheduled to be held in neutral territory but oh wait, the map is completely conquered. Well, OFF TO Hello Kitty Island Adventure!b:dirty

Absolutely...but even then...

http://www.gobiel.com/sonsofruss/cartoons/hello%20kitty%20in%20warhammer%2040k.gif
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009

nice pic Will, made me lol at office b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I believe both sides will get ganked, but many level 1 factions will try to hop in... I don't know why people do this in all honesty. However, only few understand how to properly align three bids in the same time slots in one battle. I'm pretty sure both are gonna be under heavy siege.. but the question is which three at a time? It won't be easy to get three planned attacks on one night unless you know exactly what you're doing. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ~ cha cha cha ~
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i'm curious as to where regicide and rebirth are headed? any comment?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slymeria
    slymeria Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ....edited
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Iunno myself, to be honest. I've been away from the game for the past week, and will continue to be for another week or so to come. It's upto Yz to decide where we're going for now, I guess xD.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i'm curious as to where regicide and rebirth are headed? any comment?

The sh!tter comes to mind....
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    The sh!tter comes to mind....

Sun is coming up. Better crawl back into your cave before you turn to stone. b:victory
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Sun is coming up. Better crawl back into your cave before you turn to stone. b:victory

Wow, did you write that all by yourself? I am amazed at your creativity. b:chuckle
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Wow, did you write that all by yourself? I am amazed at your creativity. b:chuckle

Of course you are. Any display of skill beyond your own is cause for amazement.

But what can we truly expect from someone who's normal environment is the underside of a rock?

b:victory
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Of course you are. Any display of skill beyond your own is cause for amazement.

But what can we truly expect from someone who's normal environment is the underside of a rock?

b:victory

So clever, yet again. I don't even know how to reply to someone who finds their intellect on the back on a cereal box, such as yourself.

Run along junior and ask mom for some more material. The same ole tired troll response went out of style in the 90's.

But, what can you expect from someone who couldn't even think of an original name. Guess it's a good thing for you that they allow underscores. Keeps it easy for the simple minded.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    So clever, yet again. I don't even know how to reply to someone who finds their intellect on the back on a cereal box, such as yourself.

Run along junior and ask mom for some more material. The same ole tired troll response went out of style in the 90's.

But, what can you expect from someone who couldn't even think of an original name. Guess it's a good thing for you that they allow underscores. Keeps it easy for the simple minded.

Awww...I'm heart broken. How could I possibly kick such cuteness to the curb again?

Run along now.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol wat if Nef bids on us? doesnt matter who bids on Evga r u saying that if Nef bids on us then every1 else bid and we will lose? b:bye
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol wat if Nef bids on us? doesnt matter who bids on Evga r u saying that if Nef bids on us then every1 else bid and we will lose? b:bye

Either way im gonna find kyan and attack his pikachu b:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Either way im gonna find kyan and attack his pikachu b:chuckle

I wouldn't do that if I were you. His pikachu likes to bite. O_o;;
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    there is no such thing as gang because there are only 2 colors on the map. So attk who is the factions choice. b:victory