can ne1 help me lvl up i will give u 10k

Options
TriCityBombr - Sanctuary
TriCityBombr - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Chronicles
i just want to no if some1 will help me lvl up fast, i will give u 100k in return, i would just like to get to lvl 35 to 40 thank u n have a good day,
my email is hellsingkenshin@yahoo.com, if u will help me
Post edited by TriCityBombr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol. no.
    go away.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol why would anyone help you for a pesky 10k?
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    All you have to do is quest...no really, that's all b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol why would anyone help you for a pesky 10k?

Lets be fair. If hes offering me 10k USD, i would take him on my zhen.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Power leveling does not really work in this game,..you can easily quest yourself from lv 1-35. Quest and grind. Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    do crazy stones and tah dah! :P
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Someone PL meh too =D i got 10million exp more to go... ill pay 20k b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In this game party leveling is not effective. If you party with, say, a level 60 Baldemaster, the xp per kill will be divided between you. If he is killing mobs your level the game will reduce xp to a small fraction per kill - about 10 xp per kill each. If killing level 60 mobs the xp will be about the same as if you grind alone. If he does your quests you will run out of quests and need to grind to level. If you tag along on his you will reduce his xp and gain little. You technically are not allowed to leave your computer during tag-along grinding since this would constitute botting (gaining xp while afk). To top it off, 10k coin at your level is considerable but at his level it is nothing.

So.... the question should be, "How can I level quickly?"
    A. Be effective. Use the following resources to more effectively track down your quests:
    Find MOBs: PWdatabase.com
    Quest List: 1PerfectWorld.com
    B. Use Training Esotericas. Training Scrolls cost about 50-60k, last for 1 hour, and will give you 50% more xp/sp per kill. You may find them in catshops in west Arch. If not you will have to learn to use the gold trading option in the auctionhouse.
    C. Sell your dq20-30 items in catshop to pay for training esotericas. When you are afk (or asleep) set up a catshop selling the days dqs. DQ 20 and 30 are in good enough demand to earn npc value+700 or so. Rare ones like Dull Claw can go for 5k.
    D. Find an efficient MOB to grind. If you want to grind with your training esoterica find a MOB ez for you. It should match your fighting style (melee for melee, magic for magic) should be plentiful so you don't waste time searching for next target, and in a place safe from dangerous agroing MOBs.
    E. Party. When questing look for others killing same mobs and party them. The xp per kill will be reduced but the quest will complete in half the time. If using training scroll don't party. Cutting your xp in half during an expensive training esoterica is pointless... unless the other member is a VERY fast killer and you will leach more off his kills than you would be loosing.
    F. Do FBs. If you can tag along on FB runs you will gain an equal share of the xp from boss kills, conciderable at your level.
    G. Do CS. At level 30+ do Crazy Stones quest each day. You can gain a ton of xp every day from that one.

And a word of advice. Your post doesn't come across as a legit request, more like a leech looking for a naive target to exploit - a pet peeve of mine. I am a nice guy and would help anyone, but I can't stand a mooch. Play nice, help others, don't ask for too much, and the xp will come. Just have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    if he is offering 10k in GB pounds, then i will accept xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol, looks like hes not getting help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Your name alone is enough for me to say hell no. Read a damn history book idiot.
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Omg ... A whole 10 k ?? ILL HELP YOU!!!! ..... oh... boogers ... Wrong server : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This must be a joke.

I will make a lvl 35 character for you for and sell it to you for $400 real money. Then you can just change the password. I figure i can do that in about 3 or 4 days. I'm worth about $100 a day for my time. No need to pay 10k.

I've seen random people ask me to power level them in MMORPG games. It never made any sense to me. If you are having trouble lvling a character up to 35, MMORPG aren't the game for you. What do they expect will magically happen after they hit that elusive lvl 35 or whatever they're asking to be lvled to. It perplexes me.
  • TriCityBombr - Sanctuary
    TriCityBombr - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    if u mean by that i spell bomber wrong i ran out of space, i no how to spell, but if i spell bombe that sound werid, n two ok if u dont want to help me ok, im not asking u to im just c if there r people out there that will take the money n help me,
  • Tem - Sanctuary
    Tem - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol, 10k wouldn't cover my teleport cost to get to him. xD
    o_o
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lets be fair. If hes offering me 10k USD, i would take him on my zhen.

I'd plvl him for 1k USD. Your price is too steep. b:surrender
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no one will help u lvl up for 10k coins
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You cannot power level in this game. You're xp will be gimped if you squad and start killing monsters 20 lvls above you. Quests till 40ish, then a bit of grind. More grinding at 50 tons at 60 and well i want to forget my 70'sb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]