Genies are cool but.....

Options
blindeyesniper
blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Where are our cupboard, wardrobe, and refine transfer stones?

Are they even considering the release of these items?

I don't want to wait no more~ b:sadb:cry
Post edited by blindeyesniper on

Comments

• XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Refine Transfer Stones would really be nice to have. We already have the NPC for it, just give us the stones now pls b:surrender
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont think many people care :P
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt ever count on refine transfer stones being released. Appearantly, those existed (on chinese version) prior to the dragon orbs existing. As such, if you actually managed to build up a high refinement (when luck was a MUCH greater facter) you could transfer it. Since then, Dragon orbs for guarenteed refinements came out. PW-Beijing & PWE make more money off Dragon Orbs then they do if you could simply tranfer a refinement.

Wardrobe & Cupboard i dont have any insight on, but to use the same logic (that of the almighty guiding dollar) they would infact make more money if they were to actually release these. (1) the extension stones from the cash shop. (2) many have stopped buying fashion because they have no room, so more fashion would probably sell. So i cant imagine why they wont release these, maybe, they're just waiting till sales of bank & inventory extensions die down (indicating most are maxed) to maximize their profits.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    When it comes to an economists view on doing things they have to:
    Provide product management leadership throughout the products lifecycle (market/product requirement documents, pricing, forecasts, roadmaps, messaging, go-to-market plans, etc.)
    Plan/manage the marketing campaign for the products lifecycle.
    Identify & create new business opportunities by market research, customer and partner feedback, industry knowledge, internal company dies and creative vision.
    Prepare and present strategic, competitive, and market analysis for the product.
  • blindeyesniper
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt ever count on refine transfer stones being released. Appearantly, those existed (on chinese version) prior to the dragon orbs existing. As such, if you actually managed to build up a high refinement (when luck was a MUCH greater facter) you could transfer it. Since then, Dragon orbs for guarenteed refinements came out. PW-Beijing & PWE make more money off Dragon Orbs then they do if you could simply tranfer a refinement.

Wardrobe & Cupboard i dont have any insight on, but to use the same logic (that of the almighty guiding dollar) they would infact make more money if they were to actually release these. (1) the extension stones from the cash shop. (2) many have stopped buying fashion because they have no room, so more fashion would probably sell. So i cant imagine why they wont release these, maybe, they're just waiting till sales of bank & inventory extensions die down (indicating most are maxed) to maximize their profits.

So PW China doesn't have refine transfer stone also?
  • Sheesha - Harshlands
    Sheesha - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol u guys worry too much. i gurantee all pw stuff is gonna be realeased soon. Thank aion for that :)
  • Reenoa - Heavens Tear
    Reenoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i thought the the trasnfer stones were the stones you can see on jewlcraftsmen. they are just a higher version of chi stones no?
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Refine Transfer Stones would really be nice to have. We already have the NPC for it, just give us the stones now pls b:surrender

GMs already said they wont add the refine transfer stones.
  • blindeyesniper
    edited May 2009
    Options
    GMs already said they wont add the refine transfer stones.

Can someone confirm?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Can someone confirm?

Confirmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mrpopo-1.jpg
    pecking order

(only those whove seen the abriged will know wat that means lol)
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    genies are better =.=
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I remember a GM saying they had no plans to release the refining stones at that time. I remember seeing that maybe a month or two ago... so don't expect them anytime soon :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DUH, read post #11.
    Genies are cool but....

Oh, so what future do you come from to know this? :P

For all we know they could really suck.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DUH, read post #11.

...Chinese Servers...? Or some other server that already has Genies released?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    DUH, read post #11.

Ok well since you seem so negative to a great new addition to the game i have a solution:

Uninstall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok well since you seem so negative to a great new addition to the game i have a solution:

Uninstall

I'm not being negative, I'm being honest and realistic.

You're like the guy who says how awesome a movie actually is before it even comes out, huh? lmao

OMG, next year was the best year of my life... reroll, k? :P
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Uninstall

QFT!!

And if it is not one thing to complain about it is another...sigh...

However, I really wish they would release the Cupboard and the Wardrobe...but until they do I will make do and go with it...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm not being negative, I'm being honest and realistic.

You're like the guy who says how awesome a movie actually is before it even comes out, huh? lmao

OMG, next year was the best year of my life... reroll, k? :P

And if that that person happens to have seen the movie in another way, they would know, and sense geenies are not exclusive to PWI its possible for someone to know.

just being, realistic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If genies arent such a great addition, then why is the asian servers enjoying them? You have researched genies right? Im done with this negativity. b:bye

Thank you for being realistic and logical Revolte. Thumbs up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Join the bandwagon without even knowing for yourselves. hahaha

I'll form my opinion after I have my own experience with them, thank you. lol
    edited May 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited May 2009
    Options

Thanks, but I've already read about them. I still have no experience with them to make an opinion either way.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i agree...i have had to sell a number of outfits i had, because i simply dont have the room. most of my maxed out bank room is devoted to mats and armour i have picked up and saving to wear when i get to the correct level. i really hated to sell them-they were matching or coordinated ballroom gowns/gloves/shoes....b:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't see the point in transfer stone... The description says the transfer is from a higher level eq to a lower level eq. When you're changing eqs, you're upgrading, not downgrading. What's the point of transferring refinement from a higher eq to lower?
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't see the point in transfer stone... The description says the transfer is from a higher level eq to a lower level eq. When you're changing eqs, you're upgrading, not downgrading. What's the point of transferring refinement from a higher eq to lower?

You're misunderstanding. It's for transferring higher refinement to lower refinement items of higher level.

Say you have +6 Skeleton Axes, and you just got a new set of Calamities... you would use the transfer to move the +6 from the Skeletons to the XS.

I would be much more likely to spend $$$ if I knew I could keep my refinement but transfer it when I need to upgrade equipment.
  • blindeyesniper
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You're misunderstanding. It's for transferring higher refinement to lower refinement items of higher level.

Say you have +6 Skeleton Axes, and you just got a new set of Calamities... you would use the transfer to move the +6 from the Skeletons to the XS.

I would be much more likely to spend $$$ if I knew I could keep my refinement but transfer it when I need to upgrade equipment.

Yes, I wouldn't mind refining equipments knowing that I could keep the refinement level for my next equipment. Without the refine transfer stone, I'm hesitant to refine any piece of equipment past 3 since I know I will outgrow it. If I have refine transfer stone, I'd keep refining eqs as I level since I know I will actually be able to keep the refinement level for my next upgrade.