PK Cry War

Ive_Ben_Enya - Harshlands
Ive_Ben_Enya - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
So....I decide to roll a char on a PVP sever just to enjoy killing and being killed by other peeps, but what do I find in these forums and all over world chat ???? WhaaaWhaaaaWhaaaa.
Aight I got the solution - I'll be Lvl 30 soon I would like to take this time to say come get me.
You like to gank low lvls? Here I am.
You like to outnumber your enemy. All by myself.
I encourage all of you to look me up I game for a kill-fest, I promise no crying from me, but I will expect the same.
As far as RPK, Is this not what the server was designed for? You can bet I'll be PK'in any and all i come across as well as dying alot in the process.

I would like to end on the note that this IS a PK server I do believe this IS the reason most of you have came here - sit back kill a few and die along they way!

Please enjoy your stay!
Post edited by Ive_Ben_Enya - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dangerous - Harshlands
    Dangerous - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So....I decide to roll a char on a PVP sever just to enjoy killing and being killed by other peeps, but what do I find in these forums and all over world chat ???? WhaaaWhaaaaWhaaaa.
    Aight I got the solution - I'll be Lvl 30 soon I would like to take this time to say come get me.
    I encourage all of you to look me up I game for a kill-fest, I promise no crying from me, but I will expect the same.
    As far as RPK, Is this not what the server was designed for? You can bet I'll be PK'in any and all i come across as well as dying alot in the process.

I would like to end on the note that this IS a PK server I do believe this IS the reason most of you have came here - sit back kill a few and die along they way!

Please enjoy your stay!

Wisp me your co-ords when you hit 30 b:pleased
    Heavenly~
  • Ive_Ben_Enya - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    NP I look forward to meeting ya!
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Finally someone who understands pk...

You WILL get ganged
    They WILL be higher lvls than you

It's a PvP server get over it. If you wanna QQ about them being way higher then start lvling. If you wanna QQ about being ganged roll PvE and start dueling. Getting ganged and attacked by ppl way higher than you is part of the PvP experience, deal with it or GTFO b:bye
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You forget what game your playing.
    X kills level 30 Y.
    Y loses 15 seconds of his daily habbit.
    X becomes red for 2 hours.
    X loses 2% xp from a guard kill.
    X loses 30 silver from getting random pked because he's red.
    X gains
    edited May 2009
    I anticipate being ganked I encourage all to come.
    I feel that if I become the target maybe...just maybe will start to see the reason you began playing on a PK server to begin with.

I look forward to any and all challanges that lay ahead.
    I also look forward to endless bloodshed so be it mine or my foe.
    I will provoke if need to be.
    I do have an ego thats larger than most and I will feed it.
    I do not feel that my ego is a disadvantage.
    I will not cry about dying IN A GAME.
    I understand the hours involved in gathering gear and building your treasured char.
    I also understand that I or someone like me will cripple your fragile lil world.
    So come one come all I beg of you let's play dirty!
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kudos to this senseful post. Very well said.
    edited May 2009
    Thank You - Scarlet

Can I count on you to come and enjoy my bloodshed?
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Honestly, I was expecting to see QQ in this thread to, but you are in fact very, very right.

I think most have forgot the whole reason they came here, the ONE and ONLY thing that makes this server diff from Dreamweaver and Sanctuary, is the fact that you can't be blue name everywhere you go.

Expect to PK, and expect to be PK'd.

That is why we rolled here.

If someone pks you that's higher level, instead of crying about it, level up harder, faster, and get them back.

It's very possible. This game (server) isn't huge, you will run in to them again, and will be prepared.
    edited May 2009
    Thank You - Cruxifix

Shall I include you?
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank You - Cruxifix

Shall I include you?

Of course,

And I expect you to continue to enjoy the server, and we can have a level 70 vs level 70 or level 80 vs level 80 at some point down the road. :P
  • Zero_Mercy - Lost City
    Zero_Mercy - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so even though i started on this sever, not even know it was primarily PvP one, even so the complaining is annoying when being PKed, yeah sometimes it pisses me off when SoAsian is chilling in the secret passage laying havok to everyone, and when im rondomely PKed, but at least it keeps you on your toes! everytime i see a green blip on my radar i get ready for action, it ads more intensity to the game other than just "OMG the only thing i can fight is a mob.." like that doesnt get boring quick.
    edited May 2009
    Thank You for the reply and yes, I will continue to enjoy my PLAY time.

I will look forward to doing battle with you and many others.

Please let me state that I am in a Faction and do NOT hold them responsible for my actions, I solely take this on with no assistance so no one will have any retalation B/S between So and So.

What I intend to do is bring back what so many have failed to appreciate. I will anger most as expected and I will be hated no problem with that either but I hope to gain some friends and open a new experience to those that are forntunate enough to understand what it is I will do.

And now a section from my favorite song "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Good post Ive_Ben_Enya, I think a lot of people on Harshlands need to give this a read and remember the true reasons they picked PvP over PvE.
    If someone pks you that's higher level, instead of crying about it, level up harder, faster, and get them back.

It's very possible. This game (server) isn't huge, you will run in to them again, and will be prepared.

I'm still looking for the guy who stole my 3* item in my FB-39, its the reason I pushed myself to level and hopefuly one day I will get my revenge, hope they still play lol!

/Akah
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Stuff like this is why I wound up making Paradox. All the 'big' guilds have so many rules to avoid unpopularity that it's defeating the purpose of "PvP server", and all most of the 'small' guilds do is complain about it or suck up like it's some huge inevitable evil dictatorship.

There's nothing wrong with a little respect between good players or working at getting something you want, but bending over to everyone else just because you might get something out of it just isn't worth making the server boring as hell. Too much talk, not enough PvP.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Stepomax - Harshlands
    Stepomax - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kudos to this senseful post. Very well said.

what did i tell you get back in the bedroom b:dirty
    Gotta love a safe zone crybaby......
    well someone has to i guess
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Please enjoy your stay!

b:dirty

Message too short, lul.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's okay guys, I know for a fact this guy will cry when he gets owned several times.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I might roll a character on a PvP server. b:chuckle This is a good thread. I see no point in me switching to PK mode on Heaven's Tear. If I'm gonna battle someone I might as well do it right on the PvP servers.
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ahh, I've been playing for almost a week and really haven't seen much crying. I don't watch the chat that much though anyways because there's a lot of little kids there and I hate smileys.

I do want to join the mood here, though. I've never really gotten into pvp, so I came to the toughest looking server (a.k.a. harshlands) to jump in with both feet. I wish gettin to 30 was a little quicker because I want to really take a walk in the harshlands. I actually want to get ganked when I'm 30 and up so it'll get the blood going! When I get higher, I'll return the favor as it's a pvp server - not a place to grind/ explore/ talk in peace.

BRING IT ON BUTTHOLES!

By the way - what are some lawless pvp guilds?
  • Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I might roll a character on a PvP server. b:chuckle This is a good thread. I see no point in me switching to PK mode on Heaven's Tear. If I'm gonna battle someone I might as well do it right on the PvP servers.

You can do it!
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Whatchu talking about? We pick flowers and have **** weddings here.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Cheers to you, sir, it's good to see someone else being sensible about what we have to look forward to here :) While I won't be diving into the PvP aspect as wholeheartedly as you right away, I do plan on enjoying that aspect once it opens up to me. It's definitely making things more interesting already, an extra altertness to your surroundings and a more vested interest in your every move arises when you know that the green dots as well as the white may be a threat to your person. A little more tactics involved when you come across that red name in town when you're passing through...
    Please let me state that I am in a Faction and do NOT hold them responsible for my actions, I solely take this on with no assistance so no one will have any retalation B/S between So and So.

One thing I'd like to point out though as a bit of a reality check. If your current faction isn't a Random PK faction, you might want to consider switching to one that is. A lot of people WILL hold your faction responsible for your PK actions. For one thing, a faction name is usually easier to recall than a player name. If your targets belong to a faction, they are likely to pass along your faction name along with your name to their own Guild's chat. Depending on a faction's leadership, your name, your faction's name, or both could end up on their KoS list because you PK'd one of their guildies.

What I'm saying is, while it makes sense to me to hold the individual responsible for their actions, that's not how it actually happens a lot of the time. Unless you're really impressed with your current faction and couldn't see leaving them, and know they'll back your actions up, you might want to move to one that shares your RPK interest because then they can't complain when y'all end up on a KoS because of RPK - they'll know the stakes already.

Have fun out there ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • ashez
    ashez Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    missqq wrote: »
    It's okay guys, I know for a fact this guy will cry when he gets owned several times.

^ what he/she said. b:chuckle
    "Nova_: Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised."

oreally? b:pleased

Le Crimson
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    missqq wrote: »

Why so pessimistic? b:sad
    edited May 2009
    Thank You - All
    For the support and replies as to those that feel I "will cry" once I get owned.
    I can see by the avatar that you care more for your self image than what it is you actually say so I'll let it slide for now.
    To everyone else "Let's Get The Party Started"!!
    I'm looking forward to killing and being killed by the likes of all of you.
    About my faction you are correct I do see this alot with holding a faction responsible for someones actions so when I log on today I will kindly take leave of my faction and try going solo for good of the server.
    Nothing against my faction they are a great group who I wish all the best to (besides the fact that many think I have a few screws lose, some lost, and that I can't find the rebuild plans).
    So, You see me out questing and leveling give me a shout! You see my name white,red, or pink. Let's get it on!
    edited May 2009
    Ahh one more thing ( err maybe two lol)
    On the note of a certain faction setting up a toll booth in certain areas - I find this very nice it gives me a goal! To get through without paying ( I'll see if I can sneak my way in? Hehe ).
    On the note of factions I think I might start my own and enlist the truly hardcore PK'ers that really enjoy all aspects of being PK'ed and/or PKing.
    It has been very intresting to see the amount of people that reply with the same attitude as I have openly shared but sad to say we are a very few class with very limited resources. I have found that this does not always mean that we are weak and not capable of achieving our goals.
    Once I achieve level 30 I will "World Chat" my location and I will sit back and enjoy the slaughter but do keep in mind that I will always be around and I always will "Randomly Attack" any and all. Friend or foe we all die in the end.
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what an awsome thread you posted man! im with you one hundred percent! ill be lvl 30 too soon, good luck brutha!b:victory
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If i act all "I'm PK ya'll" when im blue do I get to be called cool too?

Seriously.
    edited May 2009
    **Update**

I have recently started my own faction - "DOA" (Dead On Arrival - "NOT" Dead or Alive).

I will not be recruiting as of yet, but in the future I will recruit only those have the intentions of being "Cold-Hearted Killers". I don't want any cry babies flooding my faction chat. As I continue to level I will keep my eyes and ears open to any who do desire to join. Once I establish my char I will open a post on the requirements that I will look for and how best to contact me.

I hope everyone who comes across my newly developed faction treats it as if it has potential. I will not be entering any TW's now or in the near future but perhaps later on once I have accomplished my personal goals who knows.

If any Leaders of any faction would like to go ahead and issue a KOS on my faction, please feel free, as my factions first priority will be KOS all.

Faction motto " Die with Honor - Kill with Vengence "
    edited May 2009
    If i act all "I'm PK ya'll" when im blue do I get to be called cool too?

Seriously.

I'm sure you could but there's a height requirement.